Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

what's the most perverted thing you've done at someones house

myself, i cum on roasties toothbrushes morning after fuccing. sometimes piss if i can't get it up then i leave, done it about 6 times now and it only gets funnier

Hbu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3NIBC4vKOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would jerk off in their bathroom and rub my cum all over the wall

incest

I've cum in their milk bottle, several times.
The one they use on their new kid

i had sex with their dog

hardcore shit nigger

I killed her family and giggled all the way home.

I went in my friends sisters room when she wasn't home And took His sisters leather flats and panties with me into the bathroom , I sniffed her shoes and panties
And busted a monster load inside her panties and shoes but when I went to go put them back she was in the room and when I opened the door she saw me standing there with her shoes and panties . BUSTED

right on

sure faggot

used to take my ex gfs sisters panties fap all over them, came on her while we were all sharing a tent on NYE. she found out i was taking them told my gf, told her mom then ye ggwp. picrel8d

c'est la vie

I used to live with a girl who looked like Natalie Portman with big tits. She was a "Christian" and had apparently never had sex. Snuck into her room and found she had loads of lacy underwear, so I jacked off into all of it and put it back in the drawer.

She never said anything, so either was full on whore or loved it.

Oh shit. It was a party... and... I really should not tell it, but once i did burlesk

did you take butt salami?

You had to be embarrassed

Oh nononono. It is much worst. I'll try to tell the story. It was a typical party with alcohol. It wass pretty boring. Some played stereotypical games like twister and this kind of shit. And idk why i suggested my friend do make a BURLESK

at the time yeah. new city now tho so fuck it.

would you not been making a mess allover town for a wiff of that. shit was cash

Def can't blame you , my friends sister just stared at me didn't say anything I went into the bathroom and put her panties in the hamper and left her shoes outside her room and months later she still hasn't said a word to me about it , I have been avoiding making eye contact with her .

About burlesk For the best effect i did enema to myself secretly in the bathroom. My friend found pink food coloring, took a pie from fridge and sequins from his lil sister. We found a small basin in the bathroom, threw there a pie kneaded it into minced, added coloring and sequins, and he started to push it into my clean anal. I got dressed and went to living room where everybody were. I already felt some pressure in my anus but held ok. I went to the center of room, my friend went after me. He turned on musicrelated to play
youtube.com/watch?v=_3NIBC4vKOQ
and i started to dance. And when refrain started i took off my pants and started to shit with that pink pie right on the floor. It went out with LOOOUD farting. My friend ran to this pie and started to eat it. Everyone was so freaked out with this burlesque, that everyone who was in this party will be evading us for the rest of their lives

nice facebook picture

you are such an unfunny fag

Went with my ex to her ex-husband's house to get some of her things. Used his bathroom, and his toothbrush to scratch my taint and balls.