How to get Alaskan Thunder Fuck while living in the most conservative state in the US? (Utah)

How to get Alaskan Thunder Fuck while living in the most conservative state in the US? (Utah)

Also, weed stories.

>second time smoking weed
>getting pissed cause I am not feeling anything
>find a cheeto that looks like a little man
>eat it cause it looks delicious
>frantically weep and sit on the toilet trying to get him out of me for 25 minutes

wat

thats not weed, thats 4 generations of inbreeding

>frantically weep and sit on the toilet trying to get him out of me for 25 minutes
xD lmfao like wtf?

So are you...

OP don't you have friends?

Drive into colorado or california.

What part of utah? Im from there moved to colorado recently.

Whatcha doin there? New job in Salt Lake or something?

Let me add.. Depending what part of utah i could bring you some.. I still have family there i go to utah all the time

You can always drive to Colorado or order from the Deep Web if you learn how to.

#notacop

Utah user, reporting in. Fellow toker as well

Hahahahaha you think my worthless ass is a cop? Thats cute

SLC

Just started school at the U

I'm super inexperienced with "the deep web". To me that means downloading Tor

I do have friends, but 100+ of gas money to spend more money weed would be taking stoner to a new level, and is not in the budget

Well like i said i could bring you some but apparently trying to he nice to fellow utards makes people think im a cop so fuck it

Why is there always more utahns on Sup Forums than on /soc/

Retards hang around both /b and utah

Driving to West Wendover will be an option now that Nevada is legal.

I got to the U as well and toke.

That sounds cool to me

What year?

Freshman

>Bitch-ass OP isn't willing to transport himself into any of the numerous neighboring states with sensible marijuana laws with high-grade cannabis on tap.
>My ass is stuck getting nigger home grown "dank" for 20/g in the mother fucking bible belt.

Fuck you OP. This shit is medicine. I'm fucking miles away from what's on your front door step. I smoke disgusting fucking brick weed because everybody keeps the indo for themselves around here.

Again, fuck you. Love, user.

where are you from?

You're implying that transporting myself states away is something I can just do. That's a lot of money, of which I currently do not have much

are you my roommate

nice lol. well you're not far from colorado so im sure its easy

This was solid

Honkey tonkey Arkansas. And the fucking medical marijuana I voted for ain't gonna do shit for me, or anyone else for that matter.

And no, I'm not using darknet. Quit telling me about it.

No lol. I live off campus, and have my own place and bong.

Why do you want that strain in general.
Most vendors lie about genetics and just care about sells. They will tell you anything.

nigga and you are complaining
i gotta settle for brick fucking weed most of the time here in brazil because niggers dont even grow. it's fucking disgusting.
fuck i miss smoking a fine bud

Well do something about your shitty politics.
I was getting great outdoor weed and coke in Brazil. Verde limón is bomb.

If you can afford to buy your own weed, you can surely afford to save up for a trip to get real quality (my car is fortunately very efficient on gas I understand that's not the case for everyone).

I live +1000 miles from a dispensary willing to sell to nonpatients. Consider how good you have it compared to other people around the world at this moment. If I do come across some bomb ass weed in my parts, you damn well better believe I'm forced to pay out the nose for it. It's the reason I quit smoking and I've returned to being fucking pissed and unpleasant at all times, my baseline.

that's broccoli, you inbred

>do something about your shitty politics.

All I could do as an individual resident is vote in favor of our new medical marijuana program. Our lawmakers are fucking it all up, limiting qualifying conditions and delaying it as much as they can while chuckling with their peers about how much of a "joke" it is and how stupid the population is.

Just can it bro. I do more than other shitheads around here to make changes in our local and state governments.

Paid $40 for this
Did i get ripped off?

This fucking pasta again. GTFO memelord. You and your shoe gunk,

is there any way to smuggle a small amount of weed through a plane? like in a container in a suitcase going in cargo. my gut just tells me it's a bad idea to even try.

how to get weed in Dallas, TX?

Shove it up your ass?

I live in Utah. Drug trade goes through I-80. You can easily get good weed. You just don't know anyone. Lol

Moved from a legal state to a non-legal state. We have friends that deal but my boyfriend gets super pissy when I smoke. I hate it. I just want to smoke and play vidya, not get wasted. I don't know how to get through to him

Nigga...You go to the U and can't get good weed? Hahahaha you should not be doing drugs. Incompetent cunt. Kys

You can only safely smuggle LSD on a plane

Yeah they love their fucking booze and hard drugs out in the boons. Prepare to develop a meth addiction if you let those fuckers get to you user.

>smoke brix weed
>get terrible cold 2 days after
>stop smoking weed forever
>the end

Dump him. If you wanna smoke, fucking do it. Don't be a cunt.

I don't drink and it sucks seeing everyone's weird obsession with alcohol in the adult world. Luckily this place isn't too booney so no meth here.

I love him more than I love weed. He's made sacrifices for me as well.

Then tell him to fuck off. You want to smoke weed so you will. My GF hates it when I do acid and shrooms cause she is always worried that I will have a bad trip, or have some psychotic break, but I do it anyway

Yeah I call it voluntary idiocy. Being a good automaton and using society/government-approved intoxicants which have been proven on many accounts to be toxic in comparison to big, bad, 'ruins-your-life marihuana."

First thing, move out of Utah. That's a theocracy.

Americucks.