Objectively realized r9k is trash tonight, literally Sup Forums 2.lgbt

>objectively realized r9k is trash tonight, literally Sup Forums 2.lgbt
>judgement clouded by years of posting, i've been in denial
>been lurking Sup Forums for awhile
>feels like a luxury 75% of the posts aren't faggy bullshit
>coming to post here now

hello Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAufJiCMrIhEsHwSXtqk_MQDRwKP0_9u_QGEh6-M4SfEQAhg/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But this is /r9k/ with flags...

>but nobody say anythin

/r9k/ is kinda right but only applies to the US.

and with 1200% less gay bullshit

my point being int is better than r9k

>/r9k/ is trash tonight
>tonight
so you started lurking it tonight, right?

People post gay and trap threads all the time here.

Sup Forums is full of normalfags who will shout at you for posting anime in the first opportunity. if you aren't filthy casuals, you should be bronswing other imageboards.

>thinking any part of Sup Forums isn't a shithole

Even the "intellectual" boards are shithole ms user

animecuck kys

"no"

>full of normalfags

>There's constantly people crying about being virgins, or suicidal or losers

Cmon now.

>people
no, usually just anglos post that kind of trash

is it 75% of the entire board?

fuck you, you little shit. anime posting faggots are included in "why r9k is complete shit now

>says this but makes an r9k-tier post

I realized /r9k/ was fucking shit within seconds of browsing it.

>tfw when my only friend irl got a gf
>shes a fucking tumblrina SJW and browses /r9k/ unironically
>talks about le ebun Sup Forums irl
>forcing this "friend" of mine a bluepill so far up his ass he cant shit without asking his massa first

I dont know what's worse, watching your friend become a shell of himself because le vagina meme, having to stand a fucking woman talk, or knowing Sup Forums is completely known to normies and they take pride in spreading normie propaganda.

I've decided it's best I ignore him forever tho

i know not many ppl will take this seriously lol but i need to do a survey for my government class about the trans bathroom bill and 3 other questions. its anonymous and takes like 2 minute tops..
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAufJiCMrIhEsHwSXtqk_MQDRwKP0_9u_QGEh6-M4SfEQAhg/viewform?usp=sf_link

why am i not surprised

>anime
>not normie

Sup Forums isn't a secret club my dude.

Hate to tell you this but it's like a top 500 most popular website in the world. The "normies" are and always were here, you probably just never grew up with them.

k y s

After you gay bitch

You're exactly the kind of user who misunderstands the term. Normalfag is not someone who has a social life, but comments on it. A depressive blogposter is as much of a normalfag as someone who regularly gets laid. The imageboard is anonymous, so discussing anything about real life contributes to the degration of the overall quality of Sup Forums. That's precisely why Sup Forums is so shit.

That's because this an anonymous anime image board. Not sure what you expect. Sillyposting is a given.

For every topic there's a dedicated forum where you can discuss it better. You're talking about the integrity of Sup Forums as if there ever WAS any quality. It's an anonymous anime website my beloved senpai.

>pol screencap

go back.

Kek he's not wrong

>A depressive blogposter is as much of a normalfag as someone who regularly gets laid.

Try /r9k/

>waaaaaaaaaah why can't i post my gay shit outside of my containment board

[spoiler]anime[/spoiler]

>come to Sup Forums
>immediately make frogpost blogpost greentext shit

who are you quoting

you're mum

No, Sup Forums is a normie board role playing as a feelings board.

Hello friend

this

Sup Forums is the comfiest board tbqh

>top 500 most popular website in the world
Not too impressive when reddit and 9gag gather so many users to themselves that they're amongst the top ten more popular websites.

And what the other user might be hinting at is that newfriends usually are filtered through Sup Forums and Sup Forums when arriving here, which determines whether they'll stay or not, so it's a bit of a shame that she's reached /r9k/ too (though to be fair, they became normie-central of their own doing with that murder threat).

/r9k/ is for college-age kids to motivate each other into achieving a middle class life. It's not even about losers, which is why I don't frequent it as a card-carrying loser.

>start on Sup Forums
>after I been there awhile I start to realize the posters are shit
>mirgrate to Sup Forums and /r9k/
>realize the posters on both boards are shit after trump wins and migrate here
>slowly starting to realize how shit the posters here are

Where is the end destination exactly?

/his/

From what little I've noticed from you though, you might be retarded (ie. ever being on Sup Forums unironically) so please remain here, and don't bother us there.

The Sup Forums I used to be on is not the Sup Forums now. That is why I left.

we're full fuck off

Sup Forums for metamemery
/lit/
and perhaps other thematical boards of your personal interests