I have a fantasy of letting my friends jerk off to her and cum on her ass

I have a fantasy of letting my friends jerk off to her and cum on her ass.

First, how do I get her into it?

Second, how do I ask them?

pic related, her big cum target

fuck off, nigger cuck

They would definitely love it.

Have more?

i think so too but idk how to ask

sure...

I just let my friends ask, then tell her I'd be ok with it.

hmm... i have to get her into it first

I talked to my gf about it jokingly almost. Had two friends over drinking. Middle of the night she got up sat and the floor and said "do you guys want me to suck your cocks or what?"

damn.

pics

That's a nice ass, op

Tell your girl u had a dream and in the dream your friends were jerking off shooting loads on her ass and for some reason the dream made you so fucking horny . See what she says to that

Love it. Keep dumping.

Give her a back rub then start playing with her ass. Act/be really turned on, jerk over her booty and tell her how many guys would be jealous and would love to do what you're doing.

Later mention a friend said she has a nice ass. That'll put the thought in her head.

Well, dont know what to tell you.
Mine was very similar to this.
>gave head 4 times in one night
>while drunk

hmm

thats a good start

Only got a few. Second load on her face.

nudes of her?

I'd nut all over that.

Just make her feel like she has a great ass (which she does) and jerk off onto it. She'll love seeing you do that just for her then when you bring up friends she'll remember you doing it.

Have any frontal? Face?

Want my wife to do this so bad. I let some of my drinking friends touch her when she passes out with them around.

Moar

requesting face.

Her tits

GOt pics?

Will tribute face.

Is her name Hannah? Looks really familiar.

4 times? damn.

I never take pics of incriminating shit she might find. Don't let them take pics either.

MOAR

I let my girl give my friends handjobs. She'll make them cum all over themselves then throats me like a king

not hannah but idlove to see her

Moar

The dream angle works , text her its better than telling her face to face . Tell her you actually awoke in the middle of the night cause of the dream and now you can't get it out of your head she was so sexy in the dream

This

Emma B?

Who's idea was that? How'd it start?

We were drunk, super horny. We went to another room so she could blow me then when we came back they were obviously horny there too. I felt alpha af so I said she can jerk them off but no cum on her and nothing but hands.

She feels hot af doing it.

id cum on her ass

I'll nut on her, where you from

you should start a cock tribute thread for her and then show her and see how she reacts

Does she have a kik or snapchat? Want to watch her jerk off to my big black dick?

My ex had a fantasy about a bunch of guys massaging her all over and cumming on and in her. She told me one night when I managed to get her in the mood for a little wine. I told her go for it. She wanted me to pick the guys but I told her it wasn't my fantasy, I wouldn't know who to pick. When.she worked up the courage to do it she actually had five guys and three women. I know she still does this once a month or so because she invited me to participate after our divorce, I wonder if her new hubby knows.

i let my friend jack off and cum on my girls ass. now he always wants to watch us fuck and clean up my cock after i cum in my girl. let him do it....your relationship will grow!

Anybody want me to stuff and cuck their Gf/Wife ?

Add me on kik : Jerellevincent