Virgin here, what feels better a blow job or fuck pussy

Virgin here, what feels better a blow job or fuck pussy

It's different for everyone, but for me it goes pussy > mouth > hand > ass.
Any other questions?

>asking as though anybody here actually knows.

Yes

Abstinence feels might fine.

Pussy, Always.

This guy, trying to be cool. smh

How good of a blowjob are we talking about?

Boipucci

depends on how experienced the girl is

This obviously bait but for the most part as said it's subjective for the most part though it can be different based on the mode of both parties sometimes a good blowjob can feel amazing while other times after some steamy foreplay good old vaginal could have you both orgasming in minutes

BJs are way better if they know what they're doing, and it's not even remotely close.

It depends on the girls BJ skills but I prefer blows jobs over pussy

They are unique sensations and I'd have a hard time saying which is better.
If you're wondering what to do first, definitely fuck her pussy. Some women enjoy sucking dick, but never as much as getting stuffed.

>all these sheep buying the bj hype
It's like you've never been ridden.

A girl who wants to blow you is better than one who just lays there and let you fuck her cunt... but nothing is better than a girl with trained cunt muscles riding you! Nothing.

Pussy, period. There's simply no sensation like it.

> mfw on Sup Forums
> asks as if these virgins have had sex
good 1

i want to kill myself, but my dad is still alive, and i really cant do this to him. Thank god my mum already died years ago from lung caner, so she didn't see how i failed my complete Life....

he doesnt care about you.

Your dad is prolly an alcoholic Jerk Who doesnt care about you, just do it op (no joke)

hot! wish this was me

Why do you think you sed guys grabbing a girls head and attempting to skull fuck them? A bj in anything but the most skilled hands is insufficient and slamming that vag will always win

I just fucked lots of girls and this is true

Depends on my mood really. If im feeling like an 80 year old man with arthritis everywhere but my dick, then a bj. If I feel primordial instincts kicking in another day, im creampieing til i die.

Its all opinion my nigger

Blow Job is good, if you don't want to exercise.
Sex feels better, but sucks if you are out of shape.
Masturbation can be better, than some women that have fat pussies or give bad blow jobs.