Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I live in a getto ass fucking piece of shit neighborhood. It wasn't so bad at first, but recently an illegal gambling ring made their nest downstairs from my apartment. People going in and out literally 24/7. People loitering, playing music smoking yelling and doing all kinds of trashy fucked up shit at all hours of the night. Heard rumors from our fat as fuck, worthless security guard that some of these people don't leave. Everyone and their mother knows whats going on, and even burgers the security guard said the police dont give a fuck. Honestly, I could care less what they're doing down there but the one thing that is pulling me slowly into the decent of madness is the fucking security gate on the door. It slams whenever someone walks in or out. It keeps me awake at night and im just about ready to declare war on these fucks.

Thoughts?

Pop some shots off towards them, should stop them gathering around that area. Plus you might even kill one..

I don't own a gun, and im not about to go buy one.

checked tho

Chain the gate shut when you get home

I've had this idea before, but like I said, someone is always going in and out of this place. I don't know if there is ever an opportunity to do the deed. Also thought about paying some kids to do it for me. I'd have them vandalize the place as well.

have the gate door removed altogether.

Just have a chain and lock in your backpack and as soon as you walk through the gate close and lock it. By the time people realise what happened you will be out of sight.

Get homeless people to pee and shit in the basement

Just find a new neighborhood. What, you want to get shot up by some cokeheads that had an argument?

This is the most reasonable option. However, there are a lot of honest people who live in my building and I feel like running away isn't the same as solving the problem.

if the area's really been going to shit, i'd bet one of them niggers is gonna have some bolt cutters handy.

Except its not running away. If you owned the building and they were renting from you then yeah that would be running away, but you have no obligation to fix that up unless you want a better home life for you.

I dont really see you being able to change the situation without pissing someone off or getting you hurt.

Isn't the gambling illegal? Tip the police off, describe the situation so that they eventually busted that place.
>the security guard said the police dont give a fuck.

That's a pretty weak excuse tbh

Niggers are lazy as fuck tho Chance to steal shit they gonna get the cutters.

tru dat. probably have an acytalene torch too.

this isn't a problem that needs to be fixed using conventional methods. You need a fucking exterminator for these parasites.

You have a strong point. I really don't have an obligation to fix anything. They do have an obligation to be decent human beings but I don't see them holding up their end of the deal.

I don't see a way to fix this situation either. That is why I seek the wisdom of Sup Forums

Wisdom of Sup Forums usually gets one burned.

But yeah seriously, if its gotten that shady and annoying you need to find a new place. Low rent isnt good enough, especially when one of those fuckers could just go crazy and shoot the damn place up.

Move out and be safe user.

Well if the security and the cops dgaf i would say itz time to go full batman om these ma fuckers.

Btw im not responsible for any personal injury or death caused by my comment

you know what's really sad? I feel closer to Sup Forumsros than i do with my local community,....the fuck is wrong with us? and here's some tits

Get a dozen eggs... leave them out a few days or a week... then toss 1 or 2 every day for a week...
be qik tho...

I hear what youre saying, but I think living in an apartment full of Sup Forumsros would be a fucking nightmare. The endless BO stench in the hallways, and the feds rocking up every night in the pedo van to drag one of them away. It would get real old real fast

Thx dude... luv them tits n vag

thanks for the tits user, 10/10

plus half of us would be either trap loving faggots or furfags. I think the separation is what brings us together.

If I find a new apartment I am definitely doing this before I leave.