Is dildo on my gf okay?

Is dildo on my gf okay?

got into the habit of using it everytime we have sex, she loves the size andv that it never cums to quickly!

Sometimes we both cum hard before my cock even gets in her. How would you feel about that?

pic related - my gf

I would ask her:
Why stay with your boyfriend when your dildo can do what he does?

Beware, OP.

I second this.

what size is your cock and the dildo?
post pic

I'd like to hope that she wants more tham a rubber cock...

Preferably one as big

my cock is about the same, maybe an inch smaller, but it lasts a lot longer!

this happened to me and it did not end well.

I would feel like such a beta if this happened to me. So much so that I'd break up with her out of shame.

why what happened?

This is the equivalent of the death grip, female version

its hot seeing a girl so intensly pleasured, same thing just cant be achieved with a cock

I want to bury my face in that ass and tongue her little pink hole.

glad you like

The dildo size got bigger with time until I felt useless and unhappy and we broke up

I really enjoy using it and seeing her pleasured so I dont see that being a problem

this is my fetish.. id love to stretch a woman out so large that no man can have sex with her.. there are other ways to get me off, like anal or blowjobs so it wouldn't bug me.. id just love to take regular sex away from her..

eventually it will, anyway its just my exp
gl

More ass pictures are needed!

Here is the truth:

It only matters how much YOU satisfy her. I turned my last GF on to toys of all sorts.

>vibrators
>dildos
>butt plugs
>huge dildos
>belts
>ropes
>etc

You use what you need to use. You decide when it gets used. Basically you bring the toys out and use them when you decide.

I am not sure if it could be taught, but you need to dominate the sluts for them to respect you. Some women need it in the bedroom, some need it out of the bedroom, and some need it both. You need to figure out the details with your bitch, but the bottom line is she NEEDS to be dominated.

One issue, however, is that I am starting to think that you can not teach a man to be dominant if he is not naturally so.

Good luck. Have fun.

DUDE, ill fuck her for you! No worries!

yep keep those toys locked in a box only you know the combo to, this way she has to ASK you if she can use them..

I use a dildio/vibrator on my gf.
Usually i'll start with the vibrator to get her wet, then I'll go in. If I feel like I can i'll use the dildo to recharge for round 2.

You have any pics of your gf you would like to share with the boys please

hope you like her body

not sure she'd be into that

I really like fucking her right after dildo, love the feel of her all stretched out

Methinks, OP, thou art an phagot

You have any pics of that, can you share please

sorry no pics of dildo use

fag
if your cock is too small just let another guy do the job

>fag
>let another guy fuck your gf

these people actually exist

OP cant satisfy her, she'll eventually end up on a bigger dick

you are the epitome of beta and i hope you die in a fire

OP keep fucking and enjoyed each others bodies

fuck this literal cuckold hes clearly a retard