Edge of Tomorrow

>Edge of Tomorrow
>Sicario

What's some essentially Emily Blunt kino?

Sunshine Cleaning with Amy Adams
small "indie" movie but really nice, full of feels

The Devil Wears Prada

delet this thread

t. jenna ''krasinski-''fischer (you know, pam off the office, right guys you know me?)

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
The Adjustment Bureau

and her first role in Boudica

edge of tomorrow is one of the best films of the 2010's

love it!

None because she acts the same and makes them mediocre garbage. Not that edge if tomorrow wasn't already mediocre garbage to begin with

Bluntfags are possibly the worst.

this

Kek. top kek. its babbys first scifi and they changed the ending where they die to a cliché piece of shit. Can't even rewatch 2/10

i honestly hate this fucking bitch she was cool in edge of tomorrow but women shouldn't have acting scenes actually she was complaining about her suit all the time and they had it hanging from a rig above, based tom cruise told her to man the fuck up

agreed, far better than pacific rim or mad max.

That's not hard at all lmfao those are hot garbage. Stop praising mediocre scifi its forced and trying to be interesting when it really isnt.

or maybe i just enjoyed the movie? amazing what autists can tell from someone from giving an opinion on one film

The Devil Wears Prada for prime Blunt.

I'm telling you how I feel about it not you

>it's babbys first sci-fi

that is a direct comment towards the person who made the original statement

i'm drunk as fuck though so i'll forgive you mate

>The Adjustment Bureau

Easily one of my favourite movies. The chemistry between Blunt and Damon is palpable, and the story is fantastic. The original short story by PKD is a great little read as well.

Look at me I'm edgy

She needs to be sweety in more films.

>Emily Blunt will never step on your balls