Ask a 28 year old private investigator anything

Ask a 28 year old private investigator anything

Are the burgers really better at Hungry Jacks?

never heard of that place

Are the burgers really better at Hungry Jacks?

>Are the burgers really better at Hungry Jacks?

How and why did you become a PI?

To find out if the burgers really are better at Hungry Jacks.

What do you investigate?
How many investigatings have you done?
What's the most common investigating?
Did you do a good investigating one time and then was like I'm good investigate so now I will make investigatings that are private?

did you kill someone yet?

Why can't you get a real job? Like working at Hungry Jacks

are the hungry jacks burgers better at hungry jacks

Im not OP but i'll guess that the most common thing he investigates is cheating spouses

>It's another 'The kids on Sup Forums forcing something unfunny' episode

Huge fan of the batman comics and wanted to be like him. ended up getting really intrigued into the whole criminology thing and helping people. joined the army straight out of highschool for a year and then went and joined the RCMP. after a good 6 years i was prommoted to PI.

You joined the Red Chop Milli Peppers?

Crimes.
20 or something, i dont keep count.
theft
not exactly how it works

When you said Private Investigator I thought that was as in you are a Private Investigator that works for himself not a Police Investigator.

usually yes. in my case, complicated. im hired a lot by the local police because theyre lazy as fuck and dont do shit.

same, kind of dissapoint desu

are they?

Rcmp? What province/city?

Victoria B.C

Have you ever done anything that would make you a 'dirty cop?'

i went on Sup Forums

This.

Do you ever take it up the pooper and then say "This mystery stinks!"

Who do you think could solve a crime faster? The Scooby Doo team? Or Sherlock holmes and Watson?

me
no

That's because you've learned their ways.

How do you go about your job? What's the day to day stuff you deal with?

to be honest, its really fucking boring. ill be sitting in my car waiting for someone to show up for hours on end or ill be chasing nothing but dust and its so frustrating to the point where I just wanna strangle someone

You should strangle someone, then set yourself up so you're the person that investigates the death.

Most interesting case?

How much would I have to pay you to get you to come investigate me right in my anus?

homicide. oddly enough ended up being my first case as a PI. ended up working with another PI and even to date we keep in touch. The killer was never found. i look back onto that case every now and then, technically im still on it because he was never found.

no

How is it that the killer isn't found? What's the process for fingerprints/dna? Also what about cameras in the area?

It's hilarious you all have use hand me downs for a uniform set. Plus side.awesome mustache regs

No fingerprints, no DNA. happened in a blind spot. all we saw on tapes was him in full black, it was really late as well.

Does it pay well?
How do you get in to private investigation?
Is it interesting or fun?
I live in Australia, would it be viable here?

depends
well, here in canada you gotta be a cop for 5 years and if you're lucky, you get promoted to detective. then later on private detective
purely based on opinion. for me, 50/50
no idea

how many private parts have you investigated ??

So you get promoted to detective and then start up your own private investigator's office, is that right?
Also, it's only 50/50 in terms of fun? Why's that?
Also begs the question, how successful are your investigations? How much do you charge?

Louise , go to sleep already.

ahahahahahahha

Do you think it was a random Killing or was there a Motive?

Since your a private investigator. If you were to kill someone do you think that you'll be able to get away with IT?

What kind of online tools do you use to track people?

Not OP but is definitely a viable option in australia. Know someone in WA that's worked as a PI for quite some time now.

>Hey guys im totally not underage, i drink beer and have sex, haha guys im 18 going on 19, guys

Why do you investigate 28 year olds?

How many times have you caught people cheating?

what's the best way to hide a spy pen cam in a small bathroom?

updog?

No, they're not.
HJ's is now run by Indians and they don't eat burgers so how could they ever know what a good burger tastes like? They just serve what they think we want.

How would you get access to hospital records?