Just had to do CPR and call medics on a friend who was od'ing on heroin
AmA
Also general drug thread
Pic related

Why didnt you just fucking let him die.

Second

Why would I do that? No one deserves a death like that

pussy

Good friends don't let friends shoot much after rehab.

How does that make me a pussy? Give me 5 good reasons as to why I should have let him die

1. fucking junkie
2. fucking junkie
3. fucking junkie
4. fucking junkie
5. to not be a bitch

Because dying on heroin is pretty fucking nice

Is your friends name Ian? If so call him a faggot and tell him his cousin said to stop that shit.

He snorted it in the other room I had no clue he even had it, he's never been to rehab he just recently started fucking with it , I told him last month actually to not touch the shit and itd end up killing him

What should I have for dinner tonight?

Well junkie or not it goes against all training I've ever received, plus what do You have against junkies? Your girl end up one and give you herpes after coming home from sucking cock for dope or what?

They say you die with a smile on your face?

>Mfw this guy is a fucking nurse

Cheese eggs, steak, and welches grape

Ex military bub

fite me bro.

Yeah, if I was going to kill myself I'd mug a heroin dealer shoot up whatever I got then stumble to a bridge and fall.

Would feel fucking amazing falling and no chance of living

Take a shower your attitude stinks

Well id have to agree with you on that, if you're into that kinda thing

5? SOMEONE isn't following proper etiquette regarding "how many reasons to demand for 'x' on the internet" it seems. That would be you OP. You may choose a number between 1 and 3. 5 is just ... inane. Faggot.

There be truth in these words

doing quite a bit of meth since thursday.
stopped for a while, but it became available again.
gotta be up at 7am for work. just like monday. today was brutal. not looking forward to it.
4:35am now.

oh and thursday night.. stayed out all night smoking the shit and drinking (which is useless when you're smoking meth, it does nothing to you). took a cab back home. high as all fuck. went to work. longest day of my life.

Well holy fucking shit sounds like you got a problem guy, go ahead handle your problem

If I jerk off any more I might start losing skin

Well sounds like you need to put the pipe down and step away for a few bro, stop jerking it your gonna go fucking blind

ded thred

Bout that time mate

My drug of choice is definitely Xanax