Hi Sup Forums bros you have been my family since 2013 tbh not in any way like family because most of you are fucked up...

Hi Sup Forums bros you have been my family since 2013 tbh not in any way like family because most of you are fucked up just like me whatever we can all be in someway just fucked in the head for me....... I'm about to do some time in jail now too just put on record I'm 18 had jobs lost most from kiss assses what can you do But matter that fact shits getting real me and three buds were chill on this boat fucking lit party wake up next morning to some fucking dock master saying we were not to be on the boat I'm hammered so idek lmao the guy who pulled this together Criss that's his name is talking to the cops saying this is his cousins boat.. wtf in my mind talking to myself drunk asf this nigga fucking said it's his dads boat? Whatever jut chill out wait to see what the cops are going too do with us me and like 3 bros and this hoe I invited over... to find myself in the Detention center ?anyone been? It's the worst fucking thing in the world I hated being stuck in a cell worst this i experienced by far time light anything moves slow in there anything spent 20 hours in there went up to the commissioner in that weird ass room with the flat screed tv with that lady sitting at the desk mine was pretty hot lol get out pretty sure friends are gonna turn on me I haven't and still will not just for the fact that I have grown up with mates in the first place ....... what do you guys think... I'm just looking to see what you fags think that's all and drunk and board

Tl;dr

What dielect of fucking moonrunes are you trying to speak? I can't tell if you are trying to speak English or rap in German.

Brah I'm just supper drunk playa

In jail you'll have time to learn how to use "." and "," in a text. That was terrible and boring to read

After reading this three times, I believe I understand the story.

So you guys partied on a boat that might not belong to you. Unless you also killed someone or lit the thing on fire I'm pretty sure you aren't going to prison.

>Hi Sup Forums bros you have been my family since 2013 tbh not in any way like family because most of you are fucked up just like me whatever we can all be in someway just fucked in the head for me....... I'm about to do some time in jail now too just put on record I'm 18 had jobs lost most from kiss assses what can you do But matter that fact shits getting real me and three buds were chill on this boat fucking lit party wake up next morning to some fucking dock master saying we were not to be on the boat I'm hammered so idek lmao the guy who pulled this together Criss that's his name is talking to the cops saying this is his cousins boat.. wtf in my mind talking to myself drunk asf this nigga fucking said it's his dads boat? Whatever jut chill out wait to see what the cops are going too do with us me and like 3 bros and this hoe I invited over... to find myself in the Detention center ?anyone been? It's the worst fucking thing in the world I hated being stuck in a cell worst this i experienced by far time light anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything

No nothing like that and yea we had a party on the boat but nothing broke or anything

Stop being a fucking nigger and form a coherent sentence.

Fuck you and your comments bitch I'm just drunk and board isn't that what Sup Forums is for playa ‍️

Nigger

I'm white but thanks tho lmao all I wanted to be was a nigger

kill yourself

Learn to form a sentence without broken english and retarded grammar you fucking pussy nigger.

Nigger

Like this one for sure playas

Suck my nuts

This is you. Fucking nigger.

Aww looks like my dog out cute lol

How my bad getting pretty fucked

Is your dog in a cage too?

Naw homie my dog is my best friend smoke him up lol

Hitler agrees.

The niggers are the problem.

Oh shit even this shit face thinks a white boy is a nigger oh wait he didn't even speak English t must be some low life bitch like most Sup Forums bros

OP, that was somewhat confusing but I wish you luck. This'll probably work out ok.

Thanks homie appreciate that