Is it good?

Is it good?

yes

/thread

Yeah it's good. Not great, not amazing, but not bad or mediocre. Just good. Great musicianship but the lyrics are juvenile and embarrassing.

>but the lyrics are juvenile and embarrassing.
m8 are you telling me you don't like hearing lyrics about masturbating and spending all your cash on anime while in tokyo?
what are you some kinda pleb?

bet you're fun at parties

>Great musicianship but the lyrics are juvenile and embarrassing.

The juvenile and embarrassing lyrics are like half of the point. I hope you don't like Zappa or Beefheart.

It's good, but too many tracks. Good music to play around people + at parties

It's a very chilled out album, so give it a shot if you have nothing left to do at night and you have a few friends coming over.

ithinkileftmywalletattheclub

that's what plebs do tho spend money on anime and beat meat all day long

B E A T Y O U R M E A T

who the fuck are you /threading

I bet I go to more parties than u
I love Zappa and Beefheart, and Ween, and Parliament-Funkadelic. I have no aversion to comedy in music. But vapid references to youth culture and memes aren't funny, faggot.

Your post was concise but marred by immature language.

5.5/10

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend :/

I'm offended by you not checking my 5.5 dubs, biatch. WOOOOOOOOOO

G O T O S L E E P

these lyrics made me laughseveral times, i don't think they are even meant serious

>vapid references to youth culture and memes aren't funny
>Ween

where does Ween reference memes? I'm not too hot on much of their browner stuff anyway.

best of the year for me

I think he's talented but he's just boring

Not bad but just mediocre as fuck.

GOKU FUCKING RUINED ME

It's pretty solid. Great music to listen to while chilling with some friends and getting drunk/high

One of my favorites of the year thus far.

entered this thread for discussion of thundercat but the 5.5 dubs are what i'm staying for, nice get user

>where does Ween reference the things that wouldn't exist for ten years after the formation of the band in their modern form?

CHECK EEEEEEMMMM

Well your post seemed to imply my enjoyment of Ween was invalidated by my disdain of shallow meme lyrics. Which naturally means Ween must have included memetic references in their music. So yeah, I asked for clarification. Type an argument, you retard.