Do these sunglasses suit me or should i send them back

do these sunglasses suit me or should i send them back

please excuse the ugliness, the sunglasses are an attempt to hide the ugliness.

Yo Brian Peppers, kill yourself.

looking good keep em.

It's so 80s like it. Also not ugly to me. Where did you get those shades?

Def not. You need aviators bro. Also pretty sure those are chick glasses

It should go well with a bandana, a fake sideburns, and a hockey mask.

well they definitely hide your unnecessary tears, like I said before work out a bit and talk to more women and I bet you'll get puss in no time bro.

does this milk look warm enough

amazon. yeah they reminded me of the kid from breakfast club i think
eh a lot of hip hop guys wear glasses for girls. i do have some squared aviators too, these work?
yeah they're not expensive, i'll probably just keep them.

should i grow sideburns? or attempt to rather
too scared to talk to women or have sex t b h. i do really want a hug still though

I haven't seen that movie in ages! I have some 80s sunglasses kicking around somewhere I think...

Aviators make you look angry haha

Hey guys look, it's the never ending attention seeking faggot.

dude you don't have to have sex with every woman you talk to, its ok to flirt with all of them, you'd be surprised just saying stupid shit that comes to your head will peak women interest, never be embarrassed by saying stupid shit, just laugh it off and don't even think about it. So many dumb niggas have gotten laid by saying some of the corniest/down right retarded things.

>dude you don't have to have sex with every woman you talk to,
i know lol, holy shit i did word that poorly. yeah, i meant i am too scared to talk to women and i am also too scared to have sex.
i might have accidentally frowned, that's my resting face

Oh it's just a frown? You know my dad used to wear aviators all the time, and like you had a resting frown face. So I could never tell what he was feeling. Sometimes I woudl force him to smile so I knew he was alright.

Also about the sideburns comment, you might have the face for it. Would be worth a try just to see how it looks, you can always remove them later.

dang you seem super friendly, i'd like to keep talking to you but it's 3 am. i appreciate the positive energy though, it's nice

Well satan trips, we've talked before in other of your threads. I typically stalk your threads to be honest. Yes that's right you're mountain time.

Oh! This is helpful, I was thinking while I was looking for my old 80s sunglasses that I should get a pair. The eye doctor was telling me I need to wear sunglasses because my eyes are pale? Or something.

these are much better but still not 100%. you look like a dude who would look good in hats

these were wayfarer shaped, and my head is basically a circle. i have other wayfarers too that are less rounded
ahhhh you seemed familiar. good to talk to you

My face is also round, so I think I will try that shape when I go to len'scrafters on Saturday.

Oh! I have a voice pattern, that will make recognizing me easier when I invade your threads. It's always good having a chat, seeing how you're doing etc. etc. so forth and what have you.

"text pattern" rather!

I was like you brother. early 20s virgin. I found myself an older ugly fat woman and just risked it all by fucking her. she was a really good fuck and I continued with her awhile. Now I have had muiltiple partners and throat fucked them all with confidence. You just have to break the seal friend.

yeah i should start wearing hats probably, that'll help

these are more square than the first wayfarers
yeah i'll keep an eye out for you lol, i think i'm starting to recognize your text pattern pretty well
well it's good to see someone dug himself out of this, it's kinda demoralizing when you see how few guys go from being virgins at 25 to having sex. thanks man

Ah, your glasses are ray ban? I didn't realize that until now. Okay, see if you can spot me next time, I'll try not to be so obvious. Maybe I will have sunglasses of my own to show off by then?

>well it's good to see someone dug himself out of this, it's kinda demoralizing when you see how few guys go from being virgins at 25 to having sex. thanks man

I promise you man force yourself out of your comfort zone with someone disgusting. you will feel so much better and it will be the path to confidence. also you are not as ugly as you think. Don't wait.

the first pair were not ray ban, they were really inexpensive. i've had these ray bans for a while, but i tried looking for other ones because they touch my cheeks too much and it bugs me.

oh and i'll notice you next time lol, don't worry lol

yeah you're probably right about forcing out of my comfort zone. i really just want to hug and cuddle and talk though, sex doesn't interest me that much anymore. but i'm aware that's a very weird thing to want.

It's like my first pair of glasses that pinched the sides of my head, I wanted to flip a table it bothered me so much. The new ones look fine, I want to try a wayfarer too.

Okay it's a challenge, if you spot me you can call me by a nickname, or some code word. Hmm...

me
you

Oh I know, I can be collage for when I made a collage of sad faces about you last summer.

Whoops I screwed up haha

dude you actually look like a really nit guy.
your just a little fat. fat , is something you can change. i know i have been fat myself.

don't be a faggot, faggot

I made out and cuddled with my first for weeks before transitioning to a blowjob and eventually i wanted sex more than anything. It seems like the most difficult thing in the world but you have to do it and if she is older and ugly she will not care what you want to do. she will just be happy someone is interested.

oh shit that was you. yeah i remember that

okay, collage it is. i'll keep an eye peeled
thank you for being nice to me
how much older was she?

Haha, yeah it's me. That will be my nickname if you figure me out. I will know that you know, and I will reveal myself. I think you'll catch me though.

I'd give you my discord, but the last time I posted it on Sup Forums I got a lot of spooky and or creepy people adding me and I didn't get the person I wanted to add.

sounds good. yeah i don't even have discord, so no worries. i better sleep now, i was trying to go to bed at 3 and now it's 4 lol. talk to you later

Okay you sleep well! I should be sleeping too, but I am trying to figure out this proxy for my torrents. Talk to you later.

Dyrus get off of Sup Forums

Dyrus?

these ones are much better
and user i've seen your threads before you're really not ugly
take it from a bisexual guy who really isnt attracted to guys that much

google

You're the depressed guy, right? It's a shame that you don't at least attempt to get women/talk to them, you could easily get one. You're a good looking guy although you would look even better if you attempted to smile for once