Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
would you go into a serious relationship with a girl if you know that shes fucked all of her friends multiple times and had orgies with them ? (reply on the basis that she did this while she was single and will be faithful)
consider the fact that shes really good in bed and overall a great person

if pic is related I'd say no based on the premis that she'll probably lay eggs in you

will bump with various tits. btw all pictures unrelated
also want to add that shes had all kinds of freaky sex, on drugs that ive never tried, and that i will have to meet her friends now and then

Hate to say it man but I don't think she will be faithful. Whatever floats your boat though, there's always a chance I'm wrong.

pic unrelated

>reply on the basis that she WILL be faithful

I dont recomend sorry brah i know what i feels like

Quads related though

elaborate pls. am already having trouble, dealing with mental images of her getting tag teamed while spazzing on hard drugs everytime i think about that ... hoping i can make it go away with time

blessed quads

Sorry dude, based on my experience, It's not going to end up well

That's kind of a ridiculous basis given the information; but alright, the answer to your original question is if the group contained men, no I wouldn't. The drugs are unrelated from that opinion.

I'd say no. Unless you're really confident about yourself, and that you won't be clinging on her nor getting jelous because of the kind of person she is. Considering you're asking for advise here, I'd say you aren't. So don't do it, you'll regret it. Unless she is the one showing interest in you.

some context i feel will help :
- she is not really a slut, she just happened to be in a group of friends who had group sex and had a very liberated sex life and lived all together at the time
- she is the most intelligent person ive ever been given to date and we care about the same things mostly
- ive also had a lot of sex experiences with MANY different people (though not at the same time usually) so i feel like taking offence of this is a bit of a double standard on my side and feels wrong
- i really do trust her to not cheat

basically.. she's not relationship material.. if you want to smash that, i'd stick to friends with benefits... also watch out for STDS... those sort of bitches fuck all kinds of people, a lot of them have herpes and they don't tell anyone..

we have fucked already a lot, and we're both clean afaik and i probably have herpes without knowing it anyway

both girls and guys, some of which are really ducking morons that i hate
but i have strong feelings for her

last bump in case someone else has something to say

that's cool bro, whatever floats your boat... if you're already fucking her then why change things up? trying to make it something committed, will most likely eventually be a problem. is there something she can get from you be being a relationship, that she isn't getting now? financial support, etc? just be careful..

no there isnt, and we already started dating some months ago. I just have those thoughts of her getting used as a sex object by her friends, that i cant seem to ban from my mind ... but as i explained i dont consider myself right in this since ive been a man slut for years

No.
>women who have had sex with more than 7 people(!) experience more difficulty maintaining serious and stable relationships (look up case studies)
>women that have had sex with multiple people outside of a LTR show a serious lack of sexual morality which inherently accentuates their ultimate lack of self-respect.

In your particular case you condition that she is good in bed... Go figure
>fucks tons of guys and girls, rides tons of cocks
>hrr drr but she good in da bed
>neva woulda guessed dat sherlock, just forget the part about no self-respect.

I'd hate to have kids with a women who has no morals because your daughter will end up being a worthless whore

Also,
>fucks tons of men and women
>overall a great person
>mutually exclusive events => probability of being a great person is 0

usually when you have those sorts of nagging thoughts / doubts, there is a good reason for it. i stayed in a relationship for years with an ex, when i knew she was lying about things, ofc eventually i caught her cheating while i was out of state for a month for work.. if you have doubts and someone hasn't fully earned your trust, there's usually a good reason for it.

i dont have doubts about what COULD happen, i just feel bad about what HAS happened in her past
she does have self esteem issues
by my standards though shes a great person, like one rare case of being able to date someone but also consider them a solid friend, and someone really intelligent

LIBERATED!
>FUCK
>THAT
>MORE LIKE LIBERTINE!

No one ever puts any thought into why sex is important and what it ultimately stands for. At present, people think that you should only associate good qualities with non-sexual characteristics, but sexual characteristics highlight your morality (depending of course), case in point
>pedos who act on their urges are absolutely(!) amoral/immoral.
Back in the day, think primative time, the reason why men wouldn't fuck a whore (a women who had sex outside of serious LTRs, was a social outcast,
>why?
Because there was doubt of paternity of the kids they potentially 'fathered'. Nowadays you can say that's not a problem, but regressive countries like france make it a >crime to test paternity!
in most cases. (...WHAT THE FUCK!!!)

A women who sleeps with a lot of men has no self-respect. Having sex is fun, no one disagrees (>99%)... but no one judges you harshly if its in a LTR because that's respectable. Having no LTR shows you have lost the fundamental human quality of devotion to a partner, sure monogamy is terrible >blah blah blah
but that isn't the case. Monogamy supports true paternity. Rather, minimizes the chance of it not being the man's kid (ideally).

>tl;dr only pump and dump whores, they're self-respectless cum dumpsters and should be treated as such

>self-esteem issues...

Go figure that riding tons of dick for>empty validation
doesn't resolve the inner turmoil she has.

>inherent women logic.
Go figure, if daddy gave her enough love as a kid she'd have some self-respect as a women, but nope.

The fucks wrong with you hell no. Bang her sure but don't go out with her.

General rule: If you'd be ashamed to tell your best friend some aspect of her, don't go out with her. She's a meth addict? Don't date her. Shes a whore? Don't date her.

Forgot to mention, she may be intelligent and that's a great characteristic, but being a terrible partner isn't solely on their intelligence. I wouldn't date someone who was in 4 LTRs in their life (3>yrs each) that ended in them cheater every single time.
> but why user, Why!?
>obvious reason they cheat every time

It's not a matter of intelligence in this case, purely self-respect and self-worth. Women with low self-esteem show a lack of understanding, compassion, and empathy. They're a pity party walking around that spreads their legs for any chad who shows an ounce of (false!) concern for them.

everyone is talking about how the fact that she fucked lots before means she has no self respect. She does have issues from having been slightly overweight before. But she was a teen at the time all this happened and she does have some self respect. And even if she didnt, whats the problem with that ?yes libertine. but ive been like that as well. as a matter of fact ive been paid to have sex before, when i was 16, several times

Yeah Sup Forumsrother freak in bed is always good, enjoy the fun while the judgmental normies get thier rocks off fucking in the same 3 positions till the end of time.

Who cares if it ends well? Everything ends badly, just enjoy the fucking ride.

lmao you're in for a rude wake up call

You don't even want advice, don't you

I really do, im just trying to ponder both sides of the issue bro

If it was my first relationship, I'd be hesitant. But now that I'm older and more experienced, definitely. Someone that you trust, is fun, and you enjoy being together with is a fantastic find. And you're totally right that dissing her because of her sexual experiences would be a double standard.

I'm amazed to see such a thing as a women not flinching or grimacing taking a cumshot

no, kill yourself.

>would you go into a serious relationship with a
>whore
>you can't be serious
This is the kind of stupid shit that gives every OP a bad fucking name

You can't take the need to whore out of a whore.

/thread

It will end badly for you, I promise. The niggers are right about one thing. You can't make a hoe a housewife.

Had all that sex and still wants you?
Keep her dude. You're lucky.

she wasnt whoring
especially not as much as i did

not lucky im just great in bed and not too dumb, thanks but ill take that credit bruh

So a good person can't have sex for the sake of it.

I guess men are the shit of this planet.

If she was faithful in previous relationships wtf not? None of my business what she's done as a single adult.

OP here, my thoughts precisely. The fact that she had sex doesnt make her worthless. But still i have to fight mental images of all the shit she did everytime i talk to her friends

No, and if you say yes to this you are a fucking dumbass.

If she'd be truly faithful, who cares about her friends?
As a man, you bring the social group in, not the girl. Her friends (especially her oh-but-they-really-are-only-my-friends-male-friends) will abandon her as soon as she is officially in a relationship.
If you think she's great, well, go for it. But be ready to drop her if her inner whore comes out and she's seeking attention from other guys.

Having lots of sex =/= being good in bed

She did shit, you did shit, what's that matters is what you'll do from now on.

So being good in bed is a genetic thing? Ok.

>some context i feel will help :
- she is not really a slut, she just happened to be in a group of friends who had group sex

Fucking kek!! This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. OP enjoy the cuck life!

If doing something a lot made you good at it by default then there would be far less shithouse drivers in the world, being good at something takes interest in being good at said thing.

Stuff like this is a sign of mental issues or at least self-esteem issues. Drugs are also a red flag. Fucking friends is not the same as having a one night stand with someone she met at the bar. Expect her to cheat on you the moment she feels even a tiny bit of unsatisfied in your relationship.

How is her relationship with her parents? Does she have problems keeping long-term friendships with other women? An excessive amount of tattoos? These are more red flags.

If you decide to go for her, bail out as soon as she:
* Tries to manipulate you by getting you jealous.
* Starts lying to you about her whereabouts.
* Tries pushing for an 'open relationship'.

Just read up on the bipolar / borderline spectrum and be wary of the warning signs.

im an expatriate. i dont have a social group. but thats a different problem.

she really wouldnt do any of those things. Shes a very different person than she was at the time and not impulsive. Im not scared of her cheating. Im just fighting in my head against disgusting images of what she did that make me feel like a cuck because at the time she let her friends use her. That was a long time ago and she quit drugs since then

OP her friends will laugh at you internally every time they see you. "Look at this cuck" they will be thinking. Everytime you and your GF(slut) meet them she will be thinking about that time she got gangbanged without you and she will be soaking wet thinking about it.

You lost the minute you comitted to her after hearing about her sexcapades. She will have no respect for you as a man. I mean what kind of man commits to a sausage dumpster?

What does her past matter when you and her are living in the present? Stop being a faggot OP. Does she care you are a virgin faggot in your past? You fucking millennial's slay me.

legit lol'd. thx for advice grandpa.

hahaha this....
dbl teamed a gril with my bro when we were playing in bands... always think of it anytime I see her and laugh at her bf....

also, fun to "LIKE" her fb photos with a group shot of her and two male friends. kek

Hope you enjoy being a cuck.

You are a m.... ok well, let me put it like this instead, a man whoring is actually a natural and normal act that has minimal negative effects to the opposite sex outside of that man's inability, or perhaps desire, to maintain a committed relationship and of course the inevitable possibility of transferring stds.

When women do this they are exhibiting an abnormal behavior that is characteristic of an unstable mental problem, most often due to abuse of various natures (physical, sexual, verbal) in their formative years.

Can these women be intelligent?
Yes, but intelligence does not indicate rationality, or lack of psychosis.

Can these women be 'nice people'? Of course, but it still doesn't dismiss that their sexual behavior is outside of the basic standards that determine whether or not they mentally flawed.

Excessive sexual exhibitionism and the casual manner in which this is/might be discussed and paraded, like a badge of 'honor' by said women, is not only like the red bands and various other markings you see on any creature in nature that is potentially 'deadly' but more clearly a glaring red flag that should not only warn away any reasonable thinking individual, but even alert those who are as equally fucked up.

Though gfar be it from me to try to talk sense into someone who is clearly only trying to convince themselves that getting 'seriously' involved with a lascivious cumdumpster is a good idea.

Haha top kek