ITT: Unpopular Opinions

ITT: Unpopular Opinions

This is the best Pirates of the Caribbean film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WDYpEewrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually agree with that, but to get back on topic, The Hunger Games are better than Battle Royale.

I also like it the best of the three. I think it has the most rewatchability. It's definitely unnecessarily convoluted, but that's what makes it fun.

Going all out here: The new Ghostbusters wasn't that bad. Its no different than any modern PG13 comedy, decent amount of laughs but forgettable.

Both those movies are shit

i think the first one has that pirate essence that the others didn't, but that ship battle on a vortex (whatever the fuck is it called) was epic and intense

Yeah I know. But one is a nice smooth solid shit, the other is like shitting out a baseball bat with nails in it.

Dead Man's Chest is the best one, the only way you could disagree is if you wrongly think the third not building properly onto what the second set up is the fault of the second one.

They were re-writing this shit as they were shooting it. it's fucking terrible, and all the unfucking explainable double crossed in the second act make zero fucking sense. even geoffrey rush couldn't save it.

the fast and furious is the garbage sequel to point break, just put keanu reeves in it instead of paul walker and its essentially a bog standard follow on

Halloween sucks
Evil Dead 1 is the only good film in the series, the others are total shit
Fury Road is trash
Pacific Rim and Godzilla 2014 are the same level of garbage
del Toro has never made a good movie
Star Wars is stupid
Hateful 8 is QT's first good movie in almost 2 decades
The Frighteners is Peter Jackson's worst film
Once Upon a Time in the West isn't very good and Corbucci is better than Leone
2001 is Kubrick's most accessible film
No television show has ever been art
Kick-Ass and Spider-Man 2 are the only good capeshit ever made
Peter Jackson's King Kong is better than the original

And also going to the movie theater is the worst possible way to view a film and is not only a complete waste of time, but a genuinely terrible experience even in the best case scenario

>Kick-Ass and Spider-Man 2 are the only good capeshit ever made
That's a very popular opinion.

I expect at least some effort in bait threads you glorious faggot

Not on Sup Forums

What?! Especially on Sup Forums.

I think I've seen this post before you little rascal

I post the gist of it every time I see one of these threads. It's never written exactly the same, I just remember it because they're my actual opinions.

>The Counselor, OGF and Spring Breakers are masterpieces
>Marvel have literally never made a 'good' movie, bar Iron Man 1
>BvS was a flawed work that entertained me more than a Marvel film ever has.
>The Force Awakens was 5/10 at best. Forgettable fast food.
>Jackie Brown is Tarantino's best film

>del Toro has never made a good movie

So fucking true.

>vortex
It's a whirlpool. And yes, that was the best part of the film.

I've got one of my own;

This is Tarantino's best movie

Are you me?

Do you think that Alien is better than Aliens; Terminator is better than T2, then you're most likely me

Rocky Balboa is a better made movie than the first Rocky

You are correct. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves and/or hate fun. To contribute:

Tomorrowland was one of the best films of 2015

I still like black pearl the best, but 3 is still wayyyyy better than 2.

I cannot understand the following del Toro has. I mean Pacific Rim was entertaining I guess but Crimson Peak was a fucking abortion and what else has he done? Pan's Labyrinth?

Kick-Ass is dumb and autistic.

Well you're a faggot

the ophanage, devil's backbone
both good horror films
just good

the final battle in the maelstorm was god tier

Favorite Pirates of the Caribean moment

he's right though.

Don't forget the Hellboy movies, which are God-tier capeshit.
>tfw no Hellboy 3

Not in the slightest. Dead Man's Chest is way better.

I'll agree with that. "At World's End" was pretty great.

Probably my favorite scene in the series is the opening to the movie - the hanging scene, where they start singing? Love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WDYpEewrI

so am i

It was actually conceived as a remake with tuner culture replacing surfer culture. It follows the plot beats of Point Break perfectly.

Stranger Things is only getting by on it's really awesome 80s aesthetic, it was mediocre as a show overall.

Every MCU movie is better than The Godfather, Citizen Kane, Persona, Casablanca, Solaris, Cuckoo's Nest and lots of other "classics".

Everyone who has seen the movie thinks this.

It's a generic inoffensive family comedy that people with a really shit marketing campaign

I will agree to a certain point honestly.

Stranger Things is only liked because of the impressive capturing of the time period and ALSO THE fact that it is one of very few pieces of media to have good child actors.

I love the resident evil films

I think all the PotC movies have aged like milk. Tried re-watch them and felt like a chore just to watch the first one again.

Also, Kick-Ass 2 is an underrated comic book movie

These are the only good movies that Disney has released in the past 10 years

You had me going until you said Halloween sucks

I disagree, its a pile of shit. The chip eating bullshit at the beginning was retarded.

>The Longer Ranger
Yeah I liked it

True, even though it's an adaptation.

this