Be me

>be me
>dreaming
>irl, I feel fairly emotionless and cold
>feel as if I don't care about much
>in the dream, I have late stage cancer
>there's nothing that can be done, I'm done for
>close to death, I go to my Oneitis, only thing I care about
>irl, she's doesn't ignore me (I've asked her out before, she declined) but doesn't show much emotion for me
>in the dream, I tell her about my imminent death and my situation
>she's just silent as usual, no response
>feelingthebitterness.jpg
>ask her to if she could "please, hug me"
>she does
>she says "it's too late, now"
>suddenly feel I don't want to die
>it really is too late
>I want to live, see nature, just hold her for a little while longer
>Not knowing what to do I start crying uncontrollably and spasming in pain
>Can't stop
>Wake up with a scream, drenched in sweat

Thoughts/feels thread

bump

bump

That's no intense dream. Had me one once. Not as intense. I'll share, but have a bump in the meantime

thanks

Did the feeling that you felt in the dream carry on in real life?

Sort of, I'm kind of rethinking my stance on life (and death).
And there is a sort of feeling of fear

in the first few moments after waking up the feeling was the strongest

That's a good thing Sup Forumsro. I had a dream where I died once, and when I woke up, I felt like I was given a new life. Everything felt so fresh and new and exciting but that feeling faded by the next day. If there's something you're not satisfied with in our life currently, make a change while this feeling lasts.

I FEEL like you're a faggot

>go about my day as if nothing was different
>go to work, attend school, etc.
>texting my gf at the time, can't wait to see her and she can't wait to see me
>we finally meet up at the end of the day
>cook dinner at my place with her and talk about how the day has been
>reaches later in the evening
>we get ready for bed together and finally get to sleep after a long, but normal weekday
>slowly wake up in the middle of the night
>feeling slightly cold, but not uncomfortably cold
>don't recognize my surroundings, room looks really small things appear out of order
>don't know which way is up, down, left, right
>become extremely disoriented and dizzy until I finally start to recognize how I got where I was
>in a smaller room because I got kicked out of my last house where I had a substantially larger room
>my bed is in a different direction, but I begin to realize I'm not in my old room anymore
>I begin to realize that not only am I colder, but my bed is surprisingly open
>my once girlfriend was no longer there
>I begin to realize I as dumped some months back
>memory is finally back to me but I still feel disoriented
>I was dreaming about what used to be a normal day for me

I don't mean to be that guy in a feels thread saying muh gf, but that whole process was super strange feeling. It was like sleep paralysis with none of the scary stuff. Felt bad man.

also, meant
*one intense dream

fucking spell check on my phone

Really does sound intense and I felt the same thing you described in your dream - it felt so, so, unbelievably real.

I even remember thinking (which never happened before), at the end of my dream, "This can't be real, it can't be the end. It must be a dream." And I still didn't wake up.

Yeah, worst part is it reoccurs. Had it happen again recently except it wasn't a dream of a memory. Rather, I think it was of me trying to overcome the reality of what happened to me at the time. Unfortunately, I woke up before I could resolve what I wanted and woke up disoriented and dissapointed I didn't have the time to resolve what I needed to in my dream. I can greentext that too for another bump if your curious

once i dreamed of falling from mountain,dying,then absolute nothingness and then god sent me to hell. scared the living shit out of me tbh.
i hate dreams

dreams are the worst. I cant seem to have a good one ever. Mostly just nightmares and sleep paralysis

Sure, go ahead.
Yeah, they can be quite scary, but I think also interesting. Sort of a way that your brain tries to point you to important things in life.

damn that sucks, is there any story to them or is it just chaos and shit?

>ff from my previous dream about 1.5 years
>fall asleep and start dreaming again
>this time, things appear more like a dream to me
>everything's moving at an unusual pace, no real structure to whats going on
>just dream stuff
>reach one point in the dream where I run into my ex again
>not sure where we were, but we're catching up
>its been a while, but once we reach the end of our conversation, she begins to suggest potentially starting over
>she tells me she's beginning to think of me again and suggests that because my life has been absolute shit as of late (way more to this than a broken heart) that I'd have nothing to lose to be with her
>I practiced having this conversation in my head many times before, but can't seem to tell her no(little bit of background: she dumped me once before, asked to get back together, then left for good after that)
>just pause and try to follow through with it, but felt like she was right
>before I could answer, reality just sort of meshed with my dream and I slowly began to wake up in a disorienting fashion

I don't know why, but it felt so unsatisfying leaving that dream without having answered her back.

besides the greentexts I've written out, normally, it's just choas and really spooky shit. Like shit that I can't seem to understand how my mind put an image to.
For example, sleep paralysis always includes a strange figure at the end of my room (which is super dark, like the darkest I've ever seen, yet, I can see everything perfectly clear). And by the time I get a look at said figure, everything violently shakes and I slowly wake up, not knowing where I am, as described before. It's just shit. Sometimes, I hate sleeping.

I spoke to God once in my dreams.
>be me
>dreaming my dreams
>the beginning of this shit is real hazy
>I had been having a conversation
>the most important conversation of my whole life
>truth bombs had come out
>curtains pulled aside
>none of thats important though cause the dream is ending and I know it
>Because they told me it was ending
>So I asked them...something
>The sort of question you hurl at the back of God while he leaves
>"How will I know its you?" I think it was
>"YOU JUST HAVE TO LISTEN"
>FUCKING FUCK
>bolt awake
>head is ringing like a damn bell
>It was like someone snuck up on me and screamed it in my ear with a megaphone
>The rest of the dream, pretty much gone
>But that last bit
>never gonna forget it
But what the fuck am I supposed to be listening TO God?!
>everything

That's really interesting. I guess the important question is "Do you want her back?"

Your mind seems to be telling you so. It sounds like it did not get a proper resolution to the whole thing.

>still having dreams
>not going to bed and having nothing but complete darkness then waking out

I don't know. Something in me says I want her back, and I want her back so bad. But I know the feeling isn't mutual, so I'm trying to move on.
I think the reason I can't get over her is because she was the last person to show me anything before my life turned to complete shit. And anyone else I've tried to connect with or open up to have all left or something. I think I just need someone to show me that they care again. That coming out the other end of a pile of shit, someone will be there to tell me I've done good. Thats all.

what do you think it meant? to listen?

I don't even know man. I went on some delayed impact spiritual bender a few years ago. Got real deep into a lot of wacky metaphysical shit.

Cutting out all the bullshit from those years, yeah. I think it was literally talking about just listening. Not to anything in particular. Just like, sit where you are and listen for a few minutes.

Thats the kind of shit God wants.

to people? nature? everything?

EVERYTHING. ALL THE TIME. Never Stop Listening. If you're talking, you should be listening instead.

I'm not religious, so I don't know how much I can help, but this makes a lot of sense.

It doesn't mean you have to stop talking completely, but listening to what others feel is very important. It's very easy to fall into the trap of feeling you're the hero of the story.

>but listening to what others feel is very important. It's very easy to fall into the trap of feeling you're the hero of the story.
KIDS STUFF
FUCK THE FEELINGS
LISTEN TO THE BIRDS MAN
THE FUCKING BIIIRDS
GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND LISTEN TO THE BUGS CRAWLING THROUGH THE GRASS
YOU HEAR THAT? ITS FUCKING RAIN
YOU DON'T? THEN YOU NEED TO LISTEN THE FUCK UP

I don't know your entire situation, but I guess if I was in your position, I would sit down (for 15, 30 mins or however long it would take) and really deeply think everything through. Think whether you truly want the girl (and is that a rational option), how you can get your life back on track etc. Whatever's bothering you.

Be honest and set your priorities straight.

I guess this is now a dreams thread.

Bumping for more input

thanks for the feedback. I've been slowly digging myself out of a hole. Hopefully within the year, things will start looking up for the first time in a while.

Bump

Good luck user

my last bump. Keep dreaming on faggots

>be me
>uni I go to holds an annual fair for our foundation week and has a concert every day in the week
>thought about asking out my oneitis in one of the concerts, since we're studying in the same campus and even have the same courses
>looked through the band line-ups for each day and picked the best, and longest line-up
>bought two tickets, one for me, one for her
>muster the courage to ask her out after class
>she says yes
>I'm already on the verge of tears
>we schedule what time we'd meet at the concert grounds and part ways
>warmest feeling I've ever had in along time
>get home and rest, finally with something to look forward to
>wake up the next day
>two tickets still with me
>no date
>no concert
>nothing, just wasted cash

to this day I still have those two tickets, as a reminder that i will never have the chance be with anyone

What if u just forgot to give her the ticket and she did say yes

Don't think like that man, it'll ruin you
You only get one shot at experiencing life, don't waste it.

Ask her out, it's literally a moment of embarrassment which means nothing. You have absolutely nothing to lose. Do it.

Wells shit since we're on the topic of gfs and dreams, might as well tell mine.

>long distance gf that I met online
>have never met but still love her, more than any other gf.
>just thinking of her would make me physically smile
>i more or less get raped by a grill (inb4 guys can't be raped)
>feel super shitty but tell her anyway, she ends up not talking to me and I'm convinced it's over.
>week passes and not a word still, whenever I try to contact I'm met by emotionally cold responses.
>have a dream, I'm in a park and sitting on bench by myself, park is pretty empty
>suddenly see her walking towards me, tells me that she is in my city with some friends. Same cold dialog as irl
>I ask her if I can at least hug her, she says yes with a expressionless face and I hug her with her arms just barely touching me as I cry and feel miserable about what could of been
>wake up with tears on my face, feeling shitty.

Damn that's rough user. But don't worry too much. If you met her online she was probably fat and not worth your time anyway.

That's tough, how long did you know her?

Come over too 726456539
I have lots of love to share.

I love you

I ended up meeting her later in life, mfw a bit worse than I thought.
>pic related

6 months but I was 17 at the time so it felt big, and was my longest relationship at that time

I have a gf now and it's soon our first year together and stuff is working out pretty okay, but still sometimes remember how crazily in love I was with my ex. Maybe it was because I was so starved for love, or maybe hormones. Who knows, either way I felt so full of happiness whenever I wrote or talked with her and it was kinda magical tbh, as gay as it sounds..

Damn man, she doesn't look bad at all. 6 months ain't that bad

I know the feeling, it's so satisfying being accepted in that way

faggot

Pic of her face as well..
Fuck

>tfw your'e friends with a girl who for once acknowledges your existence
>she's bright, quirky and talented in almost everything
>sing songs with her
>do homework together
>feels like bliss just being by her side
>but she's sick
>not dying or anything, but she's got to be extra careful of herself because of a heart problem of sorts since she was a kid
>can't have any extreme emotions or otherwise she might go into a heart attack or something
>her dad died while she was in high school, but was only told about it a day after he died because they couldn't risk her going into a heart attack
>she's been going to a monthly checkup to take her medication and monitor her health
>we hoped that after her 18th birthday she wouldn't need anymore visits to the doctor
>tells me that nothing's changed and that the monthly visits will go on
>one day she tells me that she's been feeling odd lately
>she says she feels like she gets tired more easily than usual, but had nothing unusual in her health in her last visit to the doctor

I'm worried, Sup Forumsros
I don't want to lose her

That's gotta be hard. Maybe placebo works you know? If you always act carefree and happy near her maybe she will too?