imdb.com/name/nm3201913/
youtube.com/watch?v=6_T_cFA9lrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iKCD7i6yPVo
imdb.com/name/nm3633817/?ref_=nmbio_trv_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Personality.

Sometimes you just can't have it all.

> Socially retarded

He was socially awkward. I'm broke, average looking, but know how to talk which is why I don't have a major issue getting girls.

He was weird as fuck and seemed completely self centered

Prob because of Sup Forums
Seemed like a proper autism though

>too autistic to recognize autism

Yup, this

>democrat voter
>son of outspoken liberal hollywood faggot director dad
>people act surprised when his liberal tryhard leftist privilege and entitlement lead him to kill bitches who dont want any of his cuckshit

Narcissist fuck right there, self centered is way too weak for somebody like him.

Yeah, it always is a bit of a surprise when a liberal is the one hating and abusing women, though you conservatives had the monopoly on that

S U P R E M E
G E N T L E M A N

Ahahaha!
RIP

you can still be socially retarded and get laid just don't go for the 9s and 10s constantly like Elliot did.

>director dad

imdb.com/name/nm3201913/

He was a social autistic/retard. He also thought very highly of himself some real fedora tipping shit in his manifesto if you've read it. Bitches can't swag to that shit my nigger

Probably cause he had the personality of a wet sponge. Have you seen his videos? I bet this guy was beat up alot in school

Watch some of his vids and you'll get it, it just oozes creepiness and awkwardness, he was the poster boy of cringe.
The kid was shy yet he tried to act like a PUA with gimmicks, canned dialogue lines and a fake personality.

If he wanted to get laid he should've raped those girls before he killed them. I mean bread gunna kill himself anyway might as well get some good college pussy.

Isn't that image a bit, doctored, Op? Also it was because he was a little self hating bitch.

Happa.

Except it was Jew and Asian. Happas are just brain fucked at birth.

ULTIMATE BETA FEDORA FAGGOT

probably because he has no ears and you know how much girls like to bitch & want you to listen therefore he wasn't on the menu.

>People aren't surprised when an inbred repubtard murders Sikhs because he's too stupid to realize they aren't Muslims.

When it boils down to it, it's not all about getting laid. If you're terrible to be around ur fucked.

Care to give a few tips fellow user?

Confidence is key. I don't care if you're the ugliest dude around - if you're confident girls will gravitate towards that.

Because he expected and felt entitled to sexual gratification from 8's, 9's, and 10's merely based on what he considered as a keystone mark in qualifying for chicks. Dude was beta as fuck and assumed women would just ride his dick like Mr. Bones Wild Ride.

I've got none of that and I got laid.
Probably a shitty personality or a tiny penis.

I would fuck him, and I am not gay

Probably because you're not a complete fag like that kid was. Good on you, no sarcasm.

>Approach women with the attitude of: "Look at all my possessions! Look at my social status! You should be begging me to go on a date with a superior gentleman like myself!"
>REEEEEEEEE like a little piggy on webcam when they somehow manage to turn you down

Yes a real catch.

he was a entitled little fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=6_T_cFA9lrQ

this is a good audiobook of his manifesto, its a good incite into the mind of this twisted manlet beta

>hanged out with movie stars all day
>drove bmw
>good clothes/sunglasses
>not even that ugly
>went to uni with girls every where
Bullshits....
Anyway, I have plenty of good-looking friends who believe or not don't have a girlfriend or in relationship. Money and good looks alone won't do much when it comes to build a relationship with strangers. They are too busy with jobs and life and too awkward to ask a girl out for a date and most girls they made contact with were too clingy for their stirct lifestyle. I lost count how many times they said to me how they really want a girl in their lives when they're drunk. Point is, don't easily assume all rich and good looking guys are playboy or have an active lifestyle. In fact, most of them have a trust issue, they don't know if the girls who are interested in them are really in love with them or just their money and handsome face.
We are bankers, by the way, and in our mid 20.

He was somewhere on the spectrum, almost for sure.

Anyway, OP, I'll take the bait: it wasn't that he couldn't get girls...it's that he wasn't interested in the girls he could get. He had a very specific idea of what he thought was attractive (petite, blond, cute), but none of the girls he found attractive felt the same way about him.

Personality and psychotic. I dont think he was rich though

the girls you get are ugly as hell

I knew Elliot since year 2010

As a fact he was driven mad by a gang stalkers (group of stupid ppl)

And Taylor Swift is part of it

And all of these illuminatis are living in fear.

>>not even that ugly

He looks like a lego.

So what?

I actually feel bad for him. Even now. The high life corrupted him. Seeing all of these Hollywood hot shots at parties he had to attend and the way they deal with women in the industry. It sucks that a dude had to get to this point. America as well though... from what I've seen and heard about the dating scene over there you pretty much have to be Zack Morris to get any attention from girls. Either that or a massive jock cunt. Oh well. He failed.

tiny penis here.

still gets laid.

when tiny penis becomes an issue its too late for the girl to back out.

the guy was massive loser. his videos for example are such a borefeast and self entitled bitcheness no sane person could stand that.
not only he didn't have girfriend but also no friends or associates.

that's not even a beta.

Did you watch the mans youtube videos? The guy was a fucking nutter. He had no idea how to socialize or behave like a normal person.

>assumed women would just ride his dick like Mr. Bones Wild Ride
>beta

>He also thought very highly of himself some real fedora tipping shit in his manifesto if you've read it

God, I got hours of lols from reading his manifesto.

Truly, this guy was the most pathetic shitlord of all time, and he didn't even have the self-awareness to realize how pathetic he would sound releasing his whiny self-justifications to the world.

Reeeeeeee, mine too!

Read his "manifesto." If that doesn't clue you in, then you're probably missing a few chromosomes.

The retard could have just kept his mouth shut every waking moment for one whole day and he would have had a better chance at getting laid than if he were to spew some redpill boofing bullshit

Forget about the chromosomes! Moar like a billion brain cells

Head like a fuckin teapot

youtube.com/watch?v=iKCD7i6yPVo

>>lived in Hollywood with director dad
No, his dad lived in Woodland Hills, and he got kicked out when he turned 18 and lived in his mother's apartment, then the both paid for him to live in student housing in Isla Vista
>>hanged out with movie stars all day
Nope, he got to meet many certainly but he spent most of his time alone on the computer or going outside raging at normies
>>drove bmw
>>good clothes/sunglasses
>>not even that ugly
>>went to uni with girls every where
He literally, LITERALLY, L I T T E R A L L Y never actually talked to girls, the only recorded instance of him ever interacting with one is when he said hi to a girl at college, she ignored him then he literally went into the bathroom and cried about it for an hour

How to get a qt gf if you were Elliot
>actually study something you're interested in. Come on man, your parents will pay for you to get any degree and then you have plenty of family connections for easy high paid work. Girls are going to think you're weird if you dropped all your classes and just roam around town alone.
>Talk to girls
There are unlimited supply of girls, stop caring if some ignore you, stop raging when you see some of them with obnoxious brutes and disgusting degenerates. Have realistic standards, you're handsome but not Chad Thundercock, plenty of short cute asian and white women would love to be your gf, all you gotta do is ask them to hang out with you

Elliot?
Are you reaching us from "heaven" thru the chan?

>How was he so bad with the girls?

>pic related, one of his genuine posts

Hahaha its pretty pathetic his first interaction was hi. How gay are some people. Chicks arent even that hard to talk to. Most of the times ive just talked stupid shit like memes nek minit we're rooting. Some people should of just been shoved back up womb for being the biggest gay cunts.

It's that fucking cartoony jawline

>not even that ugly
He kind of is; his head looks like either a box or an autobot. Most Asians are kind of ugly though. But it's that in tandem with with I would bet is unrealistic standards. He said all that shit about murdering hot blonde sluts and what not; my guess is he probably harboured that resentment from getting rejected by women out of his league.

No, but I was born on May 23, and have mutual IRL friends with Elliot, one of which is mentioned by name in his manifesto. Never met him myself or knew he existed before he put on the mask.

>He literally, LITERALLY, L I T T E R A L L Y never actually talked to girls, the only recorded instance of him ever interacting with one is when he said hi to a girl at college, she ignored him then he literally went into the bathroom and cried about it for an hour

Yeah, he would go out in his neighborhood and walk around hoping to meet a girl, and then walk right past one without saying anything, and come home and cry to his pillow because he literally thought that random strangers he passed on the street should be bowing down before him and sucking his dick without him saying a word.

Oh that plus this:

What you believe has no basis in reality.

and more specifically as I pointed out, he dropped all his classes every semester in Santa Barbara after going to class and not being able to bear the sight of normies socializing and qt girls flirting with other guys. So he then had no context for meeting girls cause he's not doing anything and just lurking around the college town. Imagine some girl did actually come up to him and flirt with him, what would happen when she asks him what classes he's talking, what he majors in, where he works, etc. When he's been playing WoW and sulking alone before psyching himself up to walk around randomly not doing anything with anyone.

I went to community college in SoCal also and I could just go walk up to girls and say hi, of course I get ignored lots of times but often time they will actually start conversations with you. Though a lot has changed in 5 years, if I was in college today I'd be afraid to even look at girls because thats considered rape.

imdb.com/name/nm3633817/?ref_=nmbio_trv_2 oohh man the movie he is in lol

>The Virgin Killer

he was half asian

Because he referred to himself as a gentlemen, yet harbored murderous intentions, and referred to women as sluts when they weren't fucking. Typical betacuck.

He's half Asian

Asian men are fucking hideous

He looks fucking weird af because he's part Asian, half Asians tend to be fucked in the head a lot too

Like trickle down economics? Deregulation? Donald Trump is a good businessman?

he was the supreme gentleman, chicks hate that, so he killed them

>Political Islam is harmless
>Blacks aren't racist
>Jews don't control the media and aren't polluting America with sjw bullshit
>Obama was a good president

Yeah you believe some dumb shit to asshole I wouldn't open your fucking mouth so easily.

He went for the 9s and 10s consistently.

Clitoris

He was too pure for this diluted shithole of a world.

/thread

No matter how rich and good looking some one is, if they have shitty personality, they won't get laid.

Found the /r/asianmasculinity guy ;^)

Because he was fucking creepy and shy and always listened to phil collins.

nope, he just wasn't rich enough for the 9s and 10s

Elliot is that you

He was rich enough, also that stereotype hasn't existed for like more than a decade.
He was just terrifying and silent and seemed pretty autistic.

On a personal note, i think that if a person who kills a bunch of people AND has a manifesto, I think they probably manipulated the social situation around them to CREATE the circumstances where they killed people.

you mean his dad was rich enough

the jimmies rustle softly

Anyone got nudes of his sister?
She's kinda cute.

Giveth what we know now, he was clearly deranged.

Funny tho my girl read his manifesto and sympathized with him afterwards. She's mentally ill tho so yeah

He's the physical embodiment of Sup Forums's sexually frustrated rage, that's why he was a meme.

But he was a supreme gentleman. It couldn't have been that

>On January 15, 2014, Rodger made a citizen's arrest when his roommate allegedly stole three candles from him worth $22, Brown said.

he was something like 5'8, no girl want's a manlet on her arm

there are no cucks here, we are all sexless kissless friendless people

whats up with the 9s and 10s?

the truth

1-10 the hotter the woman the higher the number

Because he was a rectangular asshole.

its almost as of... personality matters

I know a guy just like him and he's never had a gf because he's just weird and extremely creepy. Socially awkward as hell.

>personality

Survey on what women look for in a man :

1. Height
2. Income
3. Sense of humour
4. Kindness
5. Physique
6. Grooming
7. Fashion sense
8. Hair