People you automatically fucking hate? I'll start: homosexuals, adults who claim to be "depressed" or have "adhd"...

People you automatically fucking hate? I'll start: homosexuals, adults who claim to be "depressed" or have "adhd", shoplifters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7otyVMBXI-M
federaljack.com/ebooks/Evasion.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't know that depression is a certified, neurological condition

I personally hate OP, and so does everyone else.

*tips extra chromosome*

>shoplifters

Unless you're the owner of a multinational corporation you have no legitimiate reason to hate shoplifters.

you nailed it. but lets replace shoplifters with trannies

trap p3d0fags...lol

really... there is no reason for people to look down on someone so lame that they're willing to steal stupid shit from a store? that's for kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=7otyVMBXI-M

You can steal usefull stuff. Like electronic devices, food, cigaretes, etc.

razor blades are $20 for a package. tiny little thing. black market rate is 30%

what?? life is fucking depressing are you that autistic that you dont see all the fucked up shit that happens every fucking day.

Im a happy go lucky kind of guy but have long periods of being low. Who the fuck gets taxed on their pitiful wages, sees that the tax money goes on politicians cocaine habits whilst the piece of shit bus you ride to work stinks of piss and is literally falling to pieces is always late landing you in shit at your job that you suck corporate cock to climb the ladder surrounded by other fuckers who just bullshit their way through life thinking their an authority on everything because they landed the job 'manager' cos every other fucker quit, waiting in line at the supermarket for your substandard food to be thrown at you in checkout (maximising efficiency of time) that was grown in a lab in the most unatural conditions and think, hey, life is fucking great.

Also watching your taxed money go into an even bigger black hole of armament expenditure that your country sells to NATO to drop on children in a country that we have no business even being anywhere near.

Life is a big depressing mess how cant you acknowledge that dont you even fucking live here? on fucking earth ?

OPs who think their opinions about anything matter to anyone else in the slightest

i hate thieves in general
if you're an adult shoplifting you're trash
you're no better and possibly worse than a high level executive at a large corporation

Religious people
Any and all non-anarchists
People who don't hate cops
Women in general
People who doesn't keep a gluten-free diet
Gamers
Sports fans
Non-vegans (or murderers as they should be called)
People who doesn't own a gun
Liberals

Agreed.

Muslims, SJWs, people who think that gender is arbitrary, Neo-Nazis.

true, true. those "spider tags" they have on electronics come off with 4 magnets configured like

+-
-+

or you get a ready made one "alpha s3 key" in google

for clothing either a specially shaped (sensormatic) hook or one really strong magnet depending on the store. do it in the changing room cause there's no cameras there, tricking the staff into thinking you have 4 items when you have 5 is child's play

This. especially the depressed thing. It's ok to be sad about sad shit like a family member dying, but all the time? Get the fuck over it

lol this is a funny list

Please die.

I hate niggers I hate jews I hate spics and muslims too

Seriously though

cool story bro

shoplifters are basically just thieves that steal from thieves

so no laws, but you need to be a gluten free vegan and hate playing sports lol

Why do white hardliners hate jews? Any rational reason?

Real af

sounds like deep down, OP is envious of people who can have lots of casual sex, don't have to pay more than just a $20 copay at the pharmacy for amphetamines, and can walk out of a store with stuff they want.

basically, a broke virgin tweaker.

I hate people who rhyme

that's just a lame excuse to justify dog shit behavior

you can take out big corporations and just look at the millions of dollars of stuff stolen from small stores everyday

nailed it, thief lmao

dog eat dog world, mein neger

rich mexicans

i have never encountered a more entitled group of people before and thats because i work at a hotel interacting with people from all over the world.

rich mexicans are the worst.

People with a superiority or god complex

People with no sense of humour or chill

Agree with most of these but seriously, gamers? The fuck we ever done lol

Pakistanis.

So you hate liberals and non vegans?
Am I missing something?

People who browse anonymous online forum boards

Spot on m8 honestly who is gonna feel it if you lift something from fucking Walmart? As long as you aren't stealing from small family owned stores it's a pretty victimless crime.

federaljack.com/ebooks/Evasion.pdf

Chavs fucking hate chavs

car enthusiasts.

Haters, fakes, people who talk alot of shit or make up alot of bullshit.

Depression's real, or are you too new to life and Sup Forums to have noticed that? As for ADHD, bit of a crapshoot... but it's real, albeit misdiagnosed with genuinely alarming frequency.

don't hate anybody
pls more good vibes on Sup Forums

oi, ya bloody wanker. I'll hook ya in th'gabba, I swear on me mam.

Uh, people who are trying to convince me they are not gay by hating on gay people. That's you OP. Everybody hates you.

>myself
>This guy.
>All bideo game developers ever.

I'm legitimately depressed but I don't tell anyone nor shows of it. I hate people that do though, it's annoying.

It is real as well but i agree probably alot get misdiagnosed. They actually can scan the brain amd compare it tp someones activity who dosent have it.

When did Sup Forums become so liberal

Polish princess.would rape.

You are going to feel it. How did you think the recoup costs? They jack prices. I work in a big supermarket and it's disgusting the stuff and amount these scummy cunts steal

>us gamers amirite

You a Pakistani yourself my bro?

-Fake gays.
-Pussies who haven't been denied anything based on their race in their entire life who pretend that I owe them something because I'm white.
-Racists. (To anybody)
-Full libtards.
-Full conservoes.
-Anybody who uses Tumblr as a political ranting site.
-Loud breathers.
-Clingy people.
-Ugly, pissed-off, wannabe aplhas, shittalking and mocking the new kids for literally no reason.
-Friends confessing their silent judgements to you... before you're 100% cool.
-People with an OBVIOUS PHYSICAL DEFORMITY that FUCKING NOBODY HAS THE BALLS TO COMMENT ON.
-"Meme" experts who make any attempts at comedy a fucking joke. (pun intended)
-"You're autistic"
-"Kys"
-People who post pictures of their slashed wrists for everybody to see.
-Emos, Edgelords, Scene kids, Goth kids, anyone from that group.
-"porfeshunalls" who try to sell shit and make youtube videos and pride themselves in nothing.
-Jewish prince/princesses.
-Myself for ticking off most of these boxes.

I hate you too user

You forgot the best one.
Women.

h-how could you say that to meee...??

kys faggot. Who the fuck makes a list like that? obvious autism.

i hate people who eat food, drink beverages, and inhale oxygen.
i am a rock btw

op
russians with the exception of hot babes

>black market razor blades

top fucking kek

Ignorance is bliss. People choose to ignore the truth because it's easier. Those who don't question the world or lack true understanding of how things work are naturally happier because stupidity=being content. Those who are uncomfortable or feel there's something missing from the equation are more alert and realistic. It's what you choose to do with your understanding and values in life that shape you who you are. You can play the hand you're dealt in life any which way.

Sup Forums and frog posters
>still lurk daily but hey better than just cock threads like here.

people with any tattoo.

Buying a car will resolve your depression

ahahah you guys are still so gay.

It's going hurt your ma and pa's dividends when the shrinkage is taken off.

Self diagnosed "depressed" folk just give actually depressed a bad image.

Yes you do. Shoplifters are the worst fucking scum on the planet. Especially the ones that shoplift to "fight the capitalist heteronormative patrarchy"

>Koreans
>People who give up without trying
>Anyone who thinks anal is better than regular sex. (Blowjobs ill admit have merits)
>"dog people" or "cat people"
>Anyone born in march

Lol wtf user you are confused

Kill yourself op

Not to counter argue you, cause i do feel the same way to a point, but i used to work in a multinational gas station chain, and the sheer amount of stuff "written off" and thrown away is staggering. If a box of hotdogs got a dent (no matter how small) its written off and thrown away. And thats just one example. Truly, if someone stole that box or anything, id feel better about it, rather than see it get wasted

normalfags

Sjw
Niggers
Traps and furries
Liberals
Vegans
Muslims
Politicians
Slow left lane drivers
Jews
Mudsharks
Crying babies
Magicians
Rednecks / trailer trash
Youtubers
Anyone against more funding to nasa
The faggot makers of no mans sky
Mostly liberals and niggers...

OP was born and automatically hates people who are different

>shoplifters
Muhhh shop is being lifted! it's the end of the world!

You need to fucking die and quick

Id be pretty pissed if i worked hard for years to save up and buy a small corner grocer, work day in and out at long hours, then one day i come outside and see someone has raised the shop like 8 inches off the ground

>claims to hate racists
>hates jews and whites
Whelp. The liberal kool-aid worked on you.

Gypsies.

Anything that's a human.

Why do you hate 99% of Sup Forums?

What is this post

I don't automatically hate people, I'm an adult.

Republicans
Bitches who think it's cute to call themselves insane
Anyone who uses atypical emoticons [OwO ^_^]
Baby boomers
White soccer moms
People who always have it worse than you
Weebs
Druggies with no other hobbies
Anyone who openly admits they use Sup Forums

>Anyone born in march

What? Why? Just...

shit, at my 7-11, the employees get to take home any write offs
countin down the days till that jerky expires nigga

乁໒( ͒ ⌂ ͒ )७ㄏ

whatever helps you feel better about being a walking bag of smelly shit, cocksucker.

People who donate to female twitch cam girls.

>confirmed having never been to england or seen a chav

worse than rich niggers?

SJWs

Criminals
People who defend criminals
People who hate police.

Disloyal lying shitbag women. Humanity as a whole. People who try to bullshit you everyday. People who complain and whine about being in pain or having something wrong in their life. People who openly share information with others like real life is Facebook or something.