E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

SO MUCH WIN

Trump really has ruined the baseball cap for several decades.

Wtf I am now a #hillmissile

It's not even like Donald chose to change it...

I just want to smash his fucking british teeth in. I hate his face. Smug cock.

What about:
MAKE JON LIEBOVITZ AGAIN
and
MAKE BERNIE GUTMAN AGAIN
Hypocracy of leftards at its best

Biting social commentary

Make Bernie Gutman again

And nothing about the DNC and the corruption. Very disappointing.

really
makes
you
_____

Good heavens! just look at the time! it's current year already

I liked John Oliver until this segment. Trumps ancestors changed the name hundreds of years ago. Stewart was just concealing his jewyness.
Childish leftist argument

I still don't understand the mental gymnastics John Oliver went through in order to come up with this "joke". IIRC it all started because Trump mentioned Jon Stewart's Jewish birth name that he at some point had decided to have changed. Then Oliver I guess did some research and found out that Trump's grandfather had been named Drumpf before coming to America, at which point it was anglicized to "Trump". Trump's father and Trump himself were never named Drumpf, yet somehow Oliver thought it was equivalent to Jon Stuart Leibowitz electing to change his own name later in life to Jon Stewart.

Ultimately I think the joke is just "this name sounds foreign and funny so let's make fun of it".

so many reasons to support Trump

So all the good guys are for Trump

So this... is the power... of liberal wit...

The odd thing is trump is already a name he could make jokes about, it's another word for fart in Britain

>liberal euros
>communists
>mudslimes

>Make Bernie Gutmans again

Bernie Gutsman

I think that would only really work if Oliver could hack it back in Britain as a comedian, but unfortunately he couldn't and we got saddled with him instead.

DILMA IS EVIL
EVIL
V
I
L

vocaroo.com/i/s1bFQoTQHX10

>Israel
>Good guy

They seem to eat up his "Americans are ignorant fucks" jokes though, I'm sure they could adopt a word for fart from his superior culture

Pinochet is /our guy/, reddit

Israel was the #1 arms supplier to Pinochet 1978-1992

Based Nigel Farrage is for Trump

Israel is the only thing standing between western world and Islamic tide.

Yea and America was the number 1 arms supplier of Al qaeda, doesn't mean shit.

also
>Number #1
>number number 1

>sultan qaboos
I don't know who that is but he has a pimp name.

needs marion and nigel for trump Tbh

>US puppet cuck
>our guy
get fucked

>Mudslimes
>african dictators
>jews

Yeah, still voting trump.

Such a bad argument to defend his former boss. It really proved how crappy and childish Oliver's arguments are.

And it forced people to defend Oliver by saying "HES A COMEDIAN. HES JUST BEING FUNNY AND DOESNT ALWAYS HAFTA BE TRUE!" Meanwhile, a few days ago these people were saying on FB/reddit how sad it is that they have to get the news from comedians and how Oliver does amazing informative reports on important stories. It's nice/frustrating to see people do mental gymnastics for Oliver and his shit comedy.

>"the act described continues even though this is 2016"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_films_featuring_whitewashed_roles

Most of those people on the against side are dictators...

i wonder if americoons realize Putin loves Trump because of the ridiculous amount of destabilization he's going to bring NATO occupations near Russian satellites. GLORIOUS Russian Empire will be free to reacquire Poland.

>Poland
He'd probably rather the Baltic states

And why should amerifats care? Most of em are tired of the world police title.

Is he still going on about this?

Cool antisemitism, Ahmed.

I knew based Silvio would support our guy

>hSUviyK
>imgur.com/hSUviyK
>first result on google is reddits trump forum
Oh boy
the rumors are true then

you realize americans are exceptionally proud of their global presence, right? their military presence is also intrinsically tied to their economic potency, lilypads exist for more than just bellicose purposes.

He should go back to doing his podcast, I miss Andy Zaltzman so much

Surely Jon Oliver will cover the recent DNC email scandal, the fact that Hilllary is too old to even understand email?

Surely he will mention the emails revealing how DNC colluded with the "unbiased" media to ignore any negative gaff by Hillary? Or to snub Bernie? Or to paint Donald Trump as a fool? Or how Hillary's Latino pandering backfired?

Will he talk about how only 14% of the military support Hillary? Or how she's the least popular democratic candidate in recent memory?

Right,he's surely going to get to talk about those topics eventually, right guys?

I literally Googled "John Oliver current year meme".

99% of that segment was just showing that Trump made some shitty business deal in his past.

The tail end was just his hope that Drumpf would catch on with social media. Bam. Done. That kind of thing.

Social media doesn't work like that anymore. As everyone is seeing. I don't support the man myself. He seems like an loud idiot. However, a loud idiot at the right time can make all the difference in the world.

What does DRUMPF mean?

I don't wanna.

ROTFLMAO

They're too scared. They won't touch Hillary at this point. They hate her. But they won't do it.

Just like Fox is treating Trump like their little hero and doing nothing to him like Stewart pointed out on the Late Show.

It's pathetic how it all works. Fuck every bit of it.

Did he acknowledge the DNC leaks or is did he blamed it on the Russians like every other liberal shill did?

You mean like how Jon Stewart changed his last name because of his horrible relationship with his father, and Trump still chooses to call him Leibowitz?

Come on. This was a pretty amazing and influential piece of satire. It pretty much destroyed any chance Donald Trump had of getting the Republican nomination.

You guys mock people like John Oliver, but history generally proves you wrong.

Look at all you idiots claiming Ghostbusters 2016 wouldn't open at number 1, and would be in the bottom half of the top ten by it's third week of release. Now that it's the massive hit feminists and allies knew it would be, don't you feel stupid?

(((Liebowitz))) is his actual name though. Trump has never been Drumpf.

If Israel is for Trump, than the whole world might as well jump on that bandwagon.

Ironically, Trump should be supported by the liberals.

Recently, Trump said a certain deceased soldier made "no sacrifices" for America. So, the media brings out a foreign looking mom and dad, and talks about how evil Trump was too say that.

Umm...hello? Weren't liberals ten years ago saying how WASTEFUL the war on terrorism is? Now that Trump says its wasteful, suddenly he's a bad guy.

Trump is right. He's an asshole, but right. We've gained so little for all the time in the Middle East

People are conditioned to dislike Trump.

kill yourself newshit

>(((horrible relationship with his father)))

Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

Well, he just did an episode pointing out that Trump's fear mongering about increased violence is factually wrong (despite being slightly factually right, but whatever).

Violence has gone down in America, not up. So open borders clearly isn't a problem.

Of course, I'm sure he's planning to do a follow up episode that shows;

>Violence has gone down!
>Despite gun ownership increasing!
>And young black men being jailed at staggering rates!

>massive hit

that was a new fucking low for the libcuck media

this shit is just getting satirical at this point

I don't get what the fuck this image is meant to represent.

On the left you have absolutely fucking horrific choices.

On the right you have absolutely fucking retarded choices.

I mean, no one wants to get into bed (for free) with Bersculoni or Kim Jong-Un...But I'd sure as hell take Putin and Orban over Merkel or Erdogan.

And then you have the real head scratchers -

Why would you include Jacob "I literally turned a successful country into a failed state" Zuma or Nicolas "I also literally turned a struggling state into a mad max tier apocalyptic wasteland" Maduro?

And...

I mean...

>Hezbollah
>Datuk Mohamed
>Alwaleed Bin Talal

wtf?

Was this made by a Bernie Bro?

>DC
>British PM

'no'

Why did Jon Oliver do a story about Trump in February of 2016? Did he think any of his viewers were voters in any Republican primaries?

Meanwhile I'd imagine huge chunks of his viewers were voters in the Democratic primaries. And yet John Oliver didn't do a single segment on Hillary vs. Bernie, the biggest battle over in the American left in decades. Why exactly is that? Because he's a coward who knew if he took a side there'd be actual consequences because some of his viewers might get angry at who he decided to support, where as attacking Trump was a guaranteed boon for him?

>urned a struggling state into a mad max tier apocalyptic wasteland"
That sounds fucking awesome
Do they have Interceptors and leather jacket salesmen there?

Just wait until it opens in China, you smug bastard.

This thing is going to dominate the box office just like Hillary will dominate the election booths.

Mark my words, MRA-Virgin-Man Baby-Fat-Mother's Basement Dweller!

No, just lots of sad, poverty stricken people starving and male on male rape.

This is fucking embarrassing
Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumsermins """""""""""""humor"""""""" is beyond stupid

>zimmerman
>child murderer

Not to mention the rest. This is a bait image, right?

>This is embarrassing

No reddit, this is embarrassing.

drumpf joke is terrible taken out of context

donald trump said some comedian should be open about their silly last name so this was a parody of that exposing that he too had a silly last name.

But it's not his last name.

I couldn't care less about movies you excuse of a human being
Stop wasting space and natural resources and kill yourself already subhuman

>guy proves you wrong.
>WASTE OF HUMAN SPACE-NAZI FASCIST QUEER KILLER!

>I couldn't care less about movies
>Posts on the television and film board
Really made me think

Again Trump has always been his last name.

>Oliver previously pointed out that Trump had repeatedly mocked Jewish-American comedian Jon Stewart by referring to him as "Jonathan Leibowitz", the comedian's birth name. Oliver, an alumnus of Stewart's Daily Show, justified the "Drumpf" epithet by insisting, paraphrasing Trump's mockery of Stewart, "[Trump] should be proud of his heritage!"

>the comedian's birth name.
Drumpf is not Trump's birth name.

If we were doing this for Jackie Chan, would it be
>MAKE JACKIE CHAN AGAIN
or
>MAKE CHAN KONG-SAN AGAIN

90% of the board couldn't care less about movies newshit

>trump makes fun of person for having silly (non-current) name
>faithful johnny makes fun of trumps silly (non-current) name
that is joke

What exactly did he prove ?
Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumsermins """""humor""""" is beyond stupid, there's no doubt about that

what will happen to Sup Forums when hillary wins?

>Trump points out Jon changed him name himself
>Oliver does a non-sequitor of a name change that happened long before Trump was ever born
Are there any liberal "jokes" that don't involve lies?

Also still waiting for why Oliver never did a segment on Bernie Sanders, the most important thing to happen to the left wing in America in a generation. Surely it wasn't because his corporate masters at HBO said no focus on attacking Trump to maximize ratings?

I think what user is saying is the joke doesn't make sense, drumpf isn't and has never been his name

A lot of them said something like don't browse Sup Forums for weeks ad cry until it passes and they can go back to their hugbox

Shit posting, like everyday.

>Are there any liberal "jokes" that don't involve lies?
what was he lying about again?

>Also still waiting for why Oliver never did a segment on Bernie Sanders, the most important thing to happen to the left wing in America in a generation.
yes he should have attacked bernie faggers with everything he had. Selfish bernie, trying to steal hillary's voters.

Back to Tumblr you go

Don't forget this cuck's best buddy:

Jon Leibowitz
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m