PURGE IS HERE

PURGE IS HERE

what crimes do you actually do? the whole murder thing is kind of played out, unless you're killing Jews or SJW

Not pay for WinRAR

Pure evil.

wouldn't seed my torrents

fap to cheese pizza

ascended bogdanoffs?

Rape a young girl between the ages of 8 and 12

kill the muslims who live above me. they got like 3 little kids. noisy as fuck when they presumably rape them every night

I'm assuming purge is some sort of get away with whatever crime you want type thing.
I'd probably just steal as much shit as I could so that I'd be set for a while.

Steal a tank. Blow shit up.
Also arson. Blow up banks & burn them ti the ground. Maybe steal bank monies.

Purge is.

Everyone gets do whatever the fuck they want to others for a time.

The only real answer is to go to the muslim ghettos and do gods will medieval style

Find a lawn that says keep off grass.
Walk on grass.
Smoke some grass.

Sounds like you'd spend most of your time fighting off people trying to rip apart and loot your home tbh.

Purge is all crimes are legal for 12hrs

Okay but I still think would happen regardless of the exact definition.

C'mon, keep it somewhat realistic. Nobody would do this.

Steal ice cream and rape. I might also just go full vigilante and murder all the fucks who are stealing.

Download a car

finally download all that apple music people have paid for over the years

The purge concept is so fucking stupid, I would be free to blow up every gas station I can get to? poison the water supply? kill the rich and take there stuff?

you can try faggot. goodluck

>I would be free to blow up every gas station

implying your fatass would survive 5 minutes outside.

Prepare a milita and take over a town, and when the next purge comes, expand.

Actually I think there was a small amount of rules

In erection day you wherent allowed to shoot some high level politicians (would probably cause some wierd leadership issues for the next day)

Can I get a quick rundown on these two?

I'd probably just chill at home really. Wait for a dude to break in and have an excuse to blow his leg/s away. I don't wanna kill anyone, I just wanna grievously injure people who think it okay to try and go loot or some shit

FAP TO CHEESE PIZZA

Go on the disney website without my parents permission

I'd fuck my sister.

I can't believe the Purge movies focused so much on just killing people.

Surely there'd be widespread looting, entire city blocks being burned down, rape on every corner and a shitload of people jaywalking.

prolly stay at home, i do not own a gun, soo , dying within the first hours most likely

I'm in pretty much the same boat. My boss wouldn't have a good night either.

Can you kidnap someone on the Purge and then after the Purge you get it grandfathered in?

I kill Trump supporters with napalm from above, out of reach from their penis compensators.

not all weapons are legal

Why does no one in these movies ever spend the purge smelling loli feet? It's highly unrealistic and ruins the immersion.

post something on Sup Forums that isn't even politics or news

wtf man

Kill myself

Rebroadcast major league baseball with implied oral consent, not expressed written consent.

Actresses in a movie called The Purge.