OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS VS. ATLANTA HAWKS GAMETHREAD #1

let's go hawks!

I hate when i cant see knicks games

Go Knicks, don't lose too badly...

gib win pls

>Joakim Noah will not be available for today's game against Atlanta due to illness, the Knicks say. Kyle O'Quinn is starting in his place and Marshall Plumlee has been recalled and activated.

skwah skwah

>no one ready for passes
definitely feels like an early game

Does new York usually not play music and shit over the game?

Pretty much, we don't have anything like the Hawks' organ.

You have a chance to take Rebecca Harlow or Tina Cervasio home who would you chose?

Good, feels like I'm watching a basketball game and not some fucking apehoop sideshow

>banks are open on sunday!

shut the fuck up wally

where's clyde at? too hungover to get up this early?

lmao what the fuck melo

Have you worshipped your Porzingod today?

sure. i beat off to some cam girl earlier.

Hernangómez no...

Jesus Christ hawks

>meet the 'bockers
... This is the pinnacle of American stupidity.

Dat circus shot

Hawks are ass

>tfw

What is up with everyone except Porzingis taking shitty contested shots?

>Thiago STILL on the bench in street clothes
Hes basically team dad at this point

Ex-Atlantan here. Haven't watched much Hawks this season. I know their record is good, but overall how would you Hawks fans assess the season thus far? Statwise it seems like Howard is doing well, but is he actually gelling with the team or is he doing his normal bullshit drama queen stuff?

He seems to fit in the team and the system really well. They still need a little more chemistry with him on the court but that takes time

Howard is good, hawks need him. Hes retarded, but good

Rose is such a fucking idiot.

Thanks for the response, glad to hear it. I've never been a Howard fan but I was hoping him coming back to ATL would kinda calm him down and really help him concentrate a bit more on the game. Just getting outta baseball mode basically, so I'll be tuning into more Hawks games now. What's their projected seed? I'm guessing the usual 3-6 or something?

Truth. Good to know he's playing well at least. Nice to see a big man bumpin around and snaggin boards.

Jennings needs to be banned from shooting

I'm a fairly new NBA/Hawks fan so I can't really tell tb h, but so far we've been playing well, except for giving up way too many turnovers. If Howard keeps playing like this or better we could do pretty well

What made you a Hawks fan? Atlfag? I grew up around Atlanta, but just moved out west so I don't see many games on TV so the only time I catch them is if I remember to pull up a stream when they're playing. I'm a pretty casual NBA fan, but all my friends are basketball guys, so I've learned to accept it and at least try and like it. Helps if you played basketball, which I never did.

>tfw knicks actually didn't choke away their lead
A new era indeed.
But I'm honestly betting that they'll find a way in the 2nd half.

Pretty randomly really, felt like following NBA and wanted to pick a team to support. Hawks seemed like a fun team that do well enough but don't just automatically win pretty much every game. I usually watch the games the next morning, since I can't be bothered to stay up till 3:30 am

Didn't even look at your flag hah, definitely not an ATLfag. That's cool though. Hawks don't have a lot of nigs which is nice, no real thug pieces of shit. At least not in recent seasons but I imagine it's the same this season. Makes it easier to root for them. But you're right, they're a perennially good team that always makes the playoffs, they just seem to have the typical Atlanta sports team choke gene which gets old after a while. They're fun to watch with Coach Bud at the helm though. Lots of ball movement, unselfish play, etc. Definitely not the worst choice for a team to watch.

Regular season can get a bit boring, but playoff basketball is pretty damn fun if it's a good matchup.

They will now

I will buy the Knicks and the Rangers from Dolan one day

>MSG feed doing a close-up of some onion rings in the middle of a Hawks fast break
my fucking sides

You have to be fucking awful to lose to the Knicks. Kys Hawks

so this...is the power of a superteam...
hawks unis are dreadful

>calling a carry at half court
>in the NBA

Fuck oof, hawks are still in this

somehow, we're playing fucking awfully though

>leaving Korver open
terrible idea

>Jennings
It really is like JR never left sometimes

It's ogre

Lol no

>Hernangomez
>the next Marc Gasol
pick two

Where do you watch the games?

>DWhite getting bullied by HernanGOATmez

live via /r/nbastreams or some replay site like nbahd or tvrex

The beast is unleashed LETS GOOOOOOO

Wow, Melo's definitely back to his old form again. Haven't seen those moves in a while.

KP wide open waving his arms behind 3pt line while melo trying to get that bucket in the paint

Fuck melo

>Fuck melo

Cheers brah, check out that ximopierto dude on youtube if you want 10 min highlights instead of the full game.

Yeah if the full replays are late I watch those sometimes, but as long as I didn't accidentally read the results I like to watch the full game

good game hawks bros. I have a lot of respect for the Hawks style of play and culture.

gg hawks, glad to see Dwight delivering