/heem/ Artem Bless

Previous Gooby Bless:
>no relevant news

Real fight fans only itt

Other urls found in this thread:

mmamania.com/2016/11/20/13689798/ufc-fight-night-99-100-results-matches-to-makes-after-ufc-doubleheader-weekend-mma
mmafighting.com/2016/11/19/13689204/fedor-emelianenko-joins-bellator-set-to-fight-matt-mitrione-at-bellator-172
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-fight-night-100-in-sao-paulo-with-the-stones-eminem
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-fight-night-99-in-belfast-with-katy-perry-and-uhh-whitney-houston
mma-core(.)com/videos/Anna_Elmose_vs_Amanda_Cooper_UFC_Fight_Night_99_Part_1/10155220
strawpoll.me/11695934
youtube.com/watch?v=OwS52a3imBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why has there never been an East Asian ufc champion lads?

>asians
>athletic

There's your answer, la

I like the Artem thread desu

Russian hammer is back and noone,I repeat NOONE is safe

if you want diversity just wait until kebab is champion

I wonder if conor paid those two blondes off like he paid off ishihara last night

No market for it. Won't attract the talent.

Most are in Olympic fields.

And the good talent won't even leave their home country to train in a good gym like AKA or Tri Star.

>the dog ate my gameplan

huh

Michael Chandler was over 180lbs yesterday.

look at kav in the background with his arms crossed

cool as a cucumber

>dog
dont let tha dawg outta me

Why is Artem holding two wigs?

>conor has to literally use his unborn child as an excuse to not fight khabib

How deep into conors jockstrap fumes do you have to be to be a mcgregor fan? The guy is learning the worst lessons from maywheather

Rate yesterday as a whole including both ufcs, lellator, and boxing

The story behind this pic, and this is real is that Dee was training to be a cosmetologist. She's is a trained hairdresser now. And both those "blondes" are practice doll heads. So one day he left the garage where he sleep in at Conors house. He likes to sleep in Conors bed, the big bed. Says it reminds him of when he was a little kid. Plus it's a way more comfier than than the Ikea bunk bed he shares with Ido Portal. Anyway that's when he took this pic. Hopefully he gets one more win and can get his own place.

did bader win last night guys

Upcoming events:

11/22: EFN 55 - Egorov vs McGann
11/26: UFC FN 101 - Brunson vs Whittaker
12/02: ONE FC: Age of Domination - Vera vs Sekine
12/02: Bellator 166 - Dantas vs Warren 2
12/03: TUF 24 Finale - Johnson vs TBA
12/03: Bellator 167 - Curran vs Teixeira
12/09: UFC FN 102 - Lewis vs Abdurakhimov
12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Bellator 168 - Carvalho vs Manhoef 2
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/16: Bellator 169 - King Mo vs Ishii
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino

Previous thread: News:

>UFC FN 99/100 winners, losers
mmamania.com/2016/11/20/13689798/ufc-fight-night-99-100-results-matches-to-makes-after-ufc-doubleheader-weekend-mma

>Fedor joins Bellator, will fight Mitrione
mmafighting.com/2016/11/19/13689204/fedor-emelianenko-joins-bellator-set-to-fight-matt-mitrione-at-bellator-172

>UFC FN 100 walkout songs
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-fight-night-100-in-sao-paulo-with-the-stones-eminem

>UFC FN 99 walkout songs
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-fight-night-99-in-belfast-with-katy-perry-and-uhh-whitney-houston

you are the cuck of heem

on what board was this

you use the thread I want to use
you hear the news I want you to hear
you watch the events I want you to watch
i am the shepherd and you are the sheep
i own this general

lol I forget, someone linked to it in the heem thread or else I would've have even seen it

nobody reads your posts lol

This lol

it's amazing lol I love it

>tfw cucked Adan in the thread wars

All thanks to you lads, feels gud btw

>he shills for a variety of MMA orgs and news sites
>he does it for free
>yes he isn't paid at all
>he takes /heem/ very seriously
>he's never been in a fight
>let alone trained
>he rates Artem
>he has accounts on Reddit, Sherdog and The Underground because mma is a serious business
>he doesn't have Fight Pass because his mom won't pay for it
>he reports all the posters he doesn't like because they interfere with his backlog of old Pancrase, Vale Tudo Japan and other Chinese fights
>he will never have a healthy body
>because he spends all his allowance on Onnit poison pills

kek, who remembers picrelated

conor broke eddie and got himself a dog

God I fucking hate Pearson.

>Do I make you nervous? You had a choice in the summer me or Chad and you picked Chad. Now you're looking to fight someone else once again. If you're scared get a dog bro, If not let's make this happen @thenotoriousmma @danawhiteufc @lorenzofertitta #OnlyPitBullsRoundHere #NeverBeenFinished

i don't know why people say he's good
he's one dimensional and clearly on his way out of the sport

you are the cuck of heem

vroom vroom

>conor has to use his unborn child as a shield to not fight khabib

"""""""""""GOAT""""""""""""

I didn't watch the fight but this is the stoppage? Holy shit this is bad. Second time Hall has been screwed over now

you think about me a lot because you think I'm cool

he was just lying face down doing nothing
not trying to work his way back up or defend himself in any way other than shelling up and trying to weather the storm with ~50 seconds left on the clock
that's valid grounds for a stoppage

you are the spittoon of heem

Was anyone else very impressed by Leddit's performance last night? He has great hands and cardio for a heavyweight, and he's shown that he has a good ground game as well. He's one of the most promising prospects in the division, imo.

Somebody tell me how Panda did last night

mma-core(.)com/videos/Anna_Elmose_vs_Amanda_Cooper_UFC_Fight_Night_99_Part_1/10155220

she did good but lost a UD to Cooper

>TELL THAT BITCH BE COOL
>CHILL THAT BITCH OUT

someone post more cortney webms pls more bunda

you are the cuck of heem

LMAO at all those people who were saying Eddie was going to run over Conair. Do the haters ever get tired of coming up with arguments about why that paddy will lose his next fight? He barely had the LW belt for 5 minutes and people were already frothing at the mouth saying "K-KHABIB WILL MANHANDLE HIM! REACH DOESN'T MATTER TO A GRAPPLER!"

do you actually think you're accomplishing something by spamming this

Ryan Bader might be the most boring fighter at LHW next to DC. So glad Rumble slept him to put an end to his decision streak.

Conor would unironically heem rumble at welterweight

those heads look proportioned very oddly, could they be mannequins with wigs?

I think it is funny. It is like when Conor called Tyron a bitch to his face and he did nothing

I remember about a year ago when people laughed at me for saying that Artem was a nightmare match up for RDA. Who's laughing now?

The audience at one of Schaubs sold out comedy shows.

tbchwyf Anybody who can counter forward pressure is a nightmare for RDA. If that dude can't bully somebody against the fence he falls apart.

>Who's laughing now?
no one

he barely decced some gook, nearly got finished by him

>IT"S CALLED THE THAI CLINCH BAAAMMMMMM

ITT: Wearing these and imagining Conner outbox Mayweather

>Mitrione vs. Fedor announced for Bellator's Feb. 18 show in San Jose, Calif.

>Kamal Shalorus
literally who terrorist shitter
>Gleison Tibau
can
>Thiago Tavares
can
>Abel Trujilo
can with no gas tank and no ground game
>Pat Healy
can who would go on to lose four straight
>RDA
good win
>Darrell Horcher
literally does roofing for a living
>Michael Johnson
good win, but still, the man has no ground game

Is Khabib the mini Fedor?

Bellator's manufactured drama is pure cringe, their novelty fights aren't even that good, and 80% of the fights go to a UD/SD. I don't know why I suffer through it each time.

Dana is probably pissed, he said Fedor did very very well on Fight Pass

Healy was top 10 when khabib fought him
Also theres plenty of top MMA fighters in the UFC who had the first part of the career against unknowns, usually with a loss early on.

kebab has no such blemish nor are his bouts passive going to decision with no risk taking.

khabib literally did a a running power slam against healey, thats some brock lesnar WWE type shit at LW

you are the spittoon of heem

How was the Bendo-Chandler fight last night? I'm bummed bendo lost but I heard it was good.

they shouldve booked wanderlei not this mitrione goof

Because they dont spread their talent thin over multiple tv cards. bellator prelims were pretty spicy compared to the shit in brazil

>this goof actually wrote this

Sad!

it was good

Relax It was a a joke Artem

Amazing first round chandler did proabably one of the best german suplexes in MMA. Bendo almost got a sub halfway into round 5 and made chandler panic into stalling for the rest of the round.

will trump make the UFC great again?

Guarantee its just ari going to shill on how much the IDF needs more weaponry, no chance they'll even bring up MMA. I doubt emmanuel even followed the sport beforehand.

But he still decisioned a bunch of cans. There's nothing wrong with padding your record early as long as you're finishing people.

Looking up his opponents atm, and it looks like around half of Khabib's pre-UFC opponents had their debut fight against him,a majority of whom never fought again, and most of the other half had negative records. Most promotions don't decide to match someone who's 10-0 against a guy who's 0-0 with no amateur fights. Shamhalaev made a name for himself as a top level Bellator fighter, but he's a FW. Healy was 26-16 when he fought Khabib. I wouldn't exactly call him a good fighter. Really, RDA and Johnson are the only wins that actually mean anything.

I immediately knew it was fake. There's now way artem could wrap his arms around two women.

Chandler took Bendo to the woodshed in round 1, and then promptly gassed and offered very little offense through rounds 2 and 3, but to be fair neither did Bendo. Rounds 4 and 5 shifted towards Bendo so Chandler laid on him for that cheeky SD.

idiot`

So I think we're all in agreement that Uriah Hall is the biggest meme fighter out there, he's so inconsistent I recommend we change hi nickname to "coinflip"

what is your sexual orientation /heem/?

strawpoll.me/11695934

I could easily see Chandler winning the first 4 rounds, and there's no way he didn't win 1,3, and 4. The second round was close because Chandler absolutely embarrassed Bendo in the first but couldn't put him away and he gassed in the 5th.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwS52a3imBg

Crispy shots, the kick didn't even look that powerful, where did he strike, the liver?
Keep em coming boi

kick right to the liver