Me 18.5 male, n.e.e.t., from poor family...

Me 18.5 male, n.e.e.t., from poor family, slav How to date ~50 but look good female ukrainian political women (jew also) Tymoshenko?

I want have sex with she, and maby, have finanse support. But Im ugly motherfucker unsocial neet rpg-player from poor family how the fuck do it? If not I gotta run from home and be criminal bustard kid or something, I dontwant( I write she on facebook but still not have massenge from she, and also her account can be used be her servants for politic and if u want say find he in the street, she not go on street, she ride in big cars full of guards alk the time, and just go from car to building so, how to, reddit?
Also: I cant start working, yes I try, work will not help date she bcs she too rich, work in ukraine not mean make money its mean try to survive in poverty, she start as a criminal forget about telling me go work, my family will not help me, my family make me neet; they evil.
tl;dr: How neet date T. and become rich bitch.

Bump

Bump

Nice Dubs, OP.

Now, are you really asking how a NEET loser can fuck a hottie politician?

>re you really asking how a NEET loser can fuck a hottie politician?
YES. And not only fuck one time, but fuck many times and have $ support

Bump

ROFL. You have some balls OP. I have no idea how you can fuck her, but it's funny enough, that I think you should keep trying. Write her a letter and ask if you can fuck.

>Write her a letter
I already mail she on facebook, but it like she not was here fore days and maybe it used by her staff. What kind of letter you talking about.

Bump

>What kind of letter you talking about.
Like a paper letter sent through the mail. Chicks dig that.

Include a poem about her beauty.

>Include a poem about her beauty
Really??
>Like a paper letter sent through the mail
But I havent much time, and I ugly also

Bump

I have to go to sleep, OP. Sup Forums will help you figure it out. Keep asking. This is a classic post, bro. We will help you fuck her and get money.

>This is a classic post
Dud are you trolling?

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

This guy has a point, you should also study her politics because that is the main part of her life. Tell her she inspires you to turn your life around to be good like hers and would like to know if she can tell you how.

>study her politics
Are you mad? It not european politics its fucking ukraine! She just trolling people to have power and money. Wach Game ot Thrones, dude, it politics in my country is like that.

You can still study her moves. If she was a fucking princess you vould still study her moves. Whats your point?

Offer yourself as a servant not as a worker but as property. If she is sadistic enough and likes your loyalty she let you stay in the big house.

>>date
>>jew
kill yourself

bump

This guy gets it