This child molester tried to rape my friends daughter and then promptly left town when I returned...

this child molester tried to rape my friends daughter and then promptly left town when I returned. I need help making his life a living hell.
his name is Andrew murray. I believe he lives in muncie Indiana, but I just noticed how many people on his friends list should know he's a child molester and they still deal with him. I assume its because they're mason scum
not a personal army request but a request for the children, spread his name and face around so he can't molest anyone else

pics?

not ur personal army

you should like go to the police, man

Sup Forums is not your personal army fgt

"I don't like this guy because he won a verbal disagreement with me, so I'm going to lie about him on the interwebs and get plebs to hand him the imagined justice of which I was incapable because I have virulent autism"

ftfy

Isn't Sup Forums 90% pedos or something? You're barking ip the wrong tree, my ninja.

wish I could but he used to work with the local police as tech support, and the masons protect him. let me try post his fb account again, it keeps claiming im spam. add tge fb part in front of this to get his account ansmurray?fref=ufi&pnref=story

He sounds like a champ tbh

u mad fairyboy

Yo im not trying to be a douche or anything, but here on Sup Forums we love our child molesters and our rapists. Take this shit to like tumblr or twitter and it will blow up and you'll get what you what it will be like brock turner all over again

nah /b isn't full of pedo's that's the liberals trying to discredit this place.
also why would I be jelly of a fat fuck who can't even wipe his own ass well...

I'm sick of the faggots saying not your personal army, this is not that situation, one of the reasons b is shit now is because of this, we never do anything or make anything happen, the biggest thing we do now is a fucking twitch raid

Please explain more.

Even if we cared we're not your personal army.
Post this on tumblr pls fgt

you sound like morty

newfag detected
Sup Forums has always been shit

Sup Forums was never good

pic related

What's your friends daughters name I wanna take a shot at her as well NYPA faggot

Stfu newfag

t. op is jealous of a guy so made up a bullshit story to get people to ruin his life

lol looks like he owned that slut

theres not a lot to explain really, i tried dating the kids mom but she was a rampant whore so i gave up, but i tried to teach the kid about cho mo's before i left. i was raped a child. so i thought her things like people will love you no matter what, pedos will try and force kids to keep it secret so they're parents will still love them.

his tricks failed and he backed off but that doesn't mean he won't try it on others.

not a newfag by comparison been on the chans for years, but i did leave Sup Forums for awhile until the rest became just as cancerous.

make something happen then,newfag, and if its interesting ill gladly follow, but guy in ops pic prolly fucked his mom and butthurt op is trying to call Sup Forums for help

fuck off with your fake stories

>not a newfag by comparison
Newfag detected, comparison to fucking what you tard.

post pics of daughter for science

raped as a child, still upsets me...

to the fact only a dozen fags from a decade ago are old fags but if you weren't a newfag then you'd know that

Stop being a cock blocker let him rape whoever he wants moral fag

kill yourself nigger

A dozen aye? And Sup Forums got shit done with a dozen?
Newfag trying way way to hard detected.
I Hope this guy rapes your kid one day.

What's the girls Facebook? For science

is it summer why are all the newfags jumping on me when they don't even know the chans history, let me guess you don't even know who moot is?

I hope your mother is raped by a bunch of muslims and then gets her fucking throat slit. You want to fuck with me you little bitch? I'll snap your fucking neck like coardboard you PUSSY. Kill yourself.

Trold

>tried to rape my friends daughter
>my friends
>tried dating the kids mom

the real story:
>OP tried to fuck his "friend"
>she tells him to fuck off
>OP finds out friend's dating 'Andrew'
>OP wants revenge

coardboard aye? I don't wanna fuck with you, I wanna fuck with your kid. Ya babies gonna get a pounding.

reported, enjoy having the fbi trace your ip address i already got the screenshot

Newfag detected

hurt nigger detected

I'm reporting everyone in this thread for threats of violence, racism and supporting child molestation. Enjoy your time in prison. My dad works for the FBI cyber division and I'm showing him this.

Not as hurt as your kids assholes gunna be though.

my uncle works at nintendo

Fuck off, I'm not going to try and ruin someone's life based off a random story by some random faggot

Pretty sure this is not the true story. It's far more likely that the gentleman in the photo stole your, now ex, girlfriend.

OP just can't handle the thought about this alpha pounding his ex with that massive girth.

fuck off, i was posting spiderman in brony threads before you were old enough to fantasize about your mother

If you're gonna make shit up at least use a company that's still in business there hasn't been a Nintendo made since the 80's nigger

my father is the ceo of internet and he created Sup Forums. have fun without internet.

he also owns all internet providers

N E W F A G

Good thing I have wifi and not internet nigger

i remember this thread.
those were the good ol days

let me guess that's what happened to you?
nah bro i fucked the mom, but her pussy was blown out. so i was like damn this bitch is a lot of effort and the sex isn't even that good so we pretty much just ignored that night unless we had been drinking alot

Republicans are the child molesters you fucking idiot.

The only good Republican is a dead Republican.

Rampant disrespect of the quads here faggots.

CHECKED

Ohh quads....shut up you edgy faggot no one checks quads anymore newfag

>They don't do it anymore
>newfag
everybody does shit head, also you don't make sense faggot.

She probably wanted him to and just feel guilty

Triggered cause you check quads like a dumbfag. Welcome to Sup Forums leave your Reddit badge at the door

Nice try but you can't even get quads homo