Listen up, "men"

Listen up, "men".

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, women want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

The size of your penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable micro-penis. Imagine the despair we women feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off.

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size is about 3 inches too short.

>2017
>female
>not a lesbian
gtfo

Maybe your vagina is just too loose?

Have you considered fucking niggers? You could use some AIDS.

OP's equivalent

get your weeaboo shit out of my thread

>hey look at me and how little disregard we have for your feelings
>have to fake getting off
Your troll is weak.

this pic you? Could explain why you only get small dick, aint nobody getting hard for that dog.

If you're going to shitpost, at least do so in something other than monkeyspeak.

No, I haven't considered that at all. Because women are things to put my cock in to please me and carry my children. Stop thinking you're anything else.

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo. Also I just get here after I copped a ban and I have to listen to ths shit?

Obvious bait. Op is male using projection. He's flabby and has a micropenis. Abandon thread.

We don't try to meet your expectations, we compete against each other and women pick the best.

Small penis is a non issue. We don't care if you get off anymore.

Imagine trying to find a likeable woman, knowing that women age like milk and attractiveness consistently decreases.

Commitment is a compromising concept to males.

>generalisation
>opinion irrelevant

hurr durr it's the girls that have to big pussies because they have sex with cucumbers AND EVEN ZZUCCHINIS hahaha xd
so it's the girl that ate wrong not boys, guys, don't mind.

THAT'S how an average answer should look like on copypasta thread. step up your game, you shitty keyboard scrubs.

>Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women?

but you dont. as a normally built dude, you're good to go to get women.

>and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

>The size of your penis.

which doesnt get bigger when you work out, so you have no point

PS:
This thread is old. Go away and stay away thx

Hey, listen up womens:
Question?

Does this old shitpost really still work?

Newfags pls go.

Tits
>or
Gtfo

>women are shallow
>it's men's fault

ok

Any nudes of this deer faced jew girl?

Listen "women",

It was just recently proven that an embryo can be created with only a sperm and a stem cell. No eggs required. Meaning sex robots will replace you. You relevancy is slipping h and you know it.

B A I T
A
I
T

Feminism is the fascism of the 21st century.

I think there are some floating around

i am man.
i love penis.
your argument is invalid.

I actually know this girl