How did Sup Forums turn their shitty life around?

How did Sup Forums turn their shitty life around?

they didn't

seriously, if you're healthy you're not browsing Sup Forums

They left.
We stayed.

realized that trump was shit and the alt right is gayer than sjws. oh also i got a promotion

realized that trump was shit and the alt right is gayer than sjws. oh also i got a promotion and exercise more

Military.

It's given me a sense of being, showed me that my life honestly is a lot better off than slaving away for dumb shit, and I will have some decent benefits courtesy of the government when I get out.

sorry for the double post

I found a girl she turned my life around. She dumped me last week. Now I feel shittier than before. why would you change an hero

This

>slaving away for dumb shit
>armed forces
But thier both the same thing apart from you get better treated in a normal job and decent compensation and a healthy pension
Not left for shit and if you are lucky enough to suffer serious injury or limbs blown off you will receive not even enough money for care costs
I'll stick to my shitty factory job thanks

>given me a sense of being
Of being what, an unskilled welfare whore? I fucking hated the marines, I was surrounded by dipshits and beureacracy and more dipshits. Then I realized I was fed, clothed, and given bed space as an adult while my friends were working actual jobs

bunch of doctors tried to kill me. sued them and won. now i can shitpost all day without ever getting a job. :D

>a lot better off than slaving away for dumb shit
god i hate hipsters and welfare whores. we get it, you have no skills

If we turned our lives around we wouldn't be here.

>It's given me a sense of being
That's fucking pathetic. You are a weak individual

That's what I meant. I'm done after these 2 years are up. I'm worth a lot more than getting screamed at and treated like shit by people who don't have any morals, who think that cheating on their significant other is okay because they're military and they're overseas, and who are just generally shitty people.

Buuuuut I don't have to settle for a shitty factory job now cause I'll have suffered long enough in the military to have a head start in the civilian world. So really, I still come out on top.

I stopped watching Cartoon Network when it went to shit.

>Military
>It's given me a sense of being owned by the jews, showeed me that my life is a lot better by being slaved, and I will have to fight for Israel and Zionism without any decency at all.
Fixed for you pal.

The Amazing World of Gumball is great tho.

I'm not a hipster I fucking despise hipsters
I'm a fitter in a big factory
I just sit around around most days waiting for things to break or abuse the 18 year old who I have to train
>had him strip a compete conveyor belt down to individual parts then put it back together then threw it into skip
£24 grand a year including my out of hours jobs
>suck a dick

When I say a sense of being, I mean it showed me that I'm worth a lot more than being a man who gets treated like shit by other pricks like I'm a fucking child.

I fucked up how I typed it out, but yeah.

His mom also has a gutter mouth that even a tramp wouldent piss in

Every generation think it goes to shit when they reach a certain age user.

Enjoy & appreciate your own maturity

Now that makes sense.

Yeah go for it user
I make good money but could leave for another job as a fitter but after 20 years in the same place I'm going to have a nice peonsion in another 7 then going self employed part time

Regular show
And clanernce if you can handle the autism

>And clanernce if you can handle the autism
Lol, agree
First time I watched the show I find it so immensely retarded, now I became a fan.

Took a 1 semester course at community college to become an EMT.
Got hired by local fire department as call (per diem) member.
Fire department sends me to fire academy for Firefighter I/II certification
Go back to same community college for 2 semesters and get paramedic certification.
Get hired full time and now work two 24 hour shifts a week, as much overtime as I care to, and make over $100k/year.
No need for gore threads, I go hands on with that shit regularly.
Bonus: Get married. Acquire side chick. Wife and side chick become friends. They're ok with this.
Still lurk Sup Forums because it is the best place for lulz pretty much anywhere

Military is an option if you literally have no discernible skills. If you're even half educated you wouldn't need to settle for a shit tier factory job.

That's some mundane shit though. I mean, if you like it then stick to it, but I wanna do something I enjoy. Military has SOME moments that make it enjoyable, but ultimately I get that sweet fucking G.I. Bill that will pay me to live in Washington and go to WSU and will help me get my degree to become a nurse...something I'd REALLY love to do. Makes decent money and something I enjoy? It's worth it man.

But I mean, if you like where your future is going then by all means man.

Went back to school, got a job making money.

My kids watch it
>the one with the fucking horns makes me rage
I like regular show it's pretty good it would be awsome if they made a late night season with obscenity and shit

Britbong here. Left school at 18 and started working shit tier supermarket job for shit pay. Quit after a year, went to shit tier uni, 3years later joined civil service. 2years later I'm on £38k pa. 9-5 hours and boring work but the money makes it worth it

Aqua Teen, Squidbillies, Assy McGee and the like have been around long enough.

In fact, one Christmas morning Cartoon Network had Aqua Teen on at half seven in the morning here in the UK

should have done what i did and almost died because a doctor prescribed the wrong drugs and screwed up a surgery. way better than a job. :D