Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

It's us, the #blacklivesmatter movement, once again. Except this time it's the leader speaking.

We are finished with your racism, stupid mentality, and black people jokes that spread like KFC restaurants in america and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Reddit? twitter? No, no.
Here.
Tonight at 16:20am Pacific Time Sup Forums will officially come to an end.

"kek u ain't do shit bro"

Not only do I have my hacking skills and team aside me, but I also have twitter, the founding website of #blacklivesmatter, aside us.

You're probably all thinking

"DARNIT GUYS WHAT DA HELL WE'GOIN TO DO NOW"

There is one thing you CAN do. SURR-FUCKING-ENDER. I want Moot and Heaven here, with the ID and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things disgusting things from your website.

As of now, you have 2 and a half hours.

The clock is ticking, whitebois.

We are black.
We do not forgive.
We do not give up.

- The Leader #blacklivesmatter

Gibs me day coputer so i cayn hack the 4chayn

BLM: Soros funded terrorist organization.

KEK

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

this pasta is so old it has mold on it

cuck

>and black people jokes that spread like KFC restaurants in america

>black
>Doesn't give up

Motherfuckin LOL! now that's funny. The only thing a nigger doesn't quit on is waiting for their monthly guvment cheese and rapin da wite wimmins.

Got a good laugh outta this, even if old. Thx.

Why do negros loves eating at kfc? I never,like ever understood this "match-up". I'm white and i personally tryed KFC when i was in London,but it was so fucking terrible.

>meat is too soft
>coating that almost absent and was like crusted semen

I dont get how niggers like that shit,someone enlighten me please

This is a good one

Fuck you nigger

Awe thats cute. Now go back to sleep baby.

Faggot

Haha niggers and computers go together like putting your fine china in a bag of rocks.

>hey mom look I posted it again!

bump

Black leader not Obeazy?

"at 16:20am"

wat?

The most triggering thing about this pasta for me is "aside." I cringe every fucking time and yet I still read it.