G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope u slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

It's gonna be different than what they think.

sauce?

what will be different?
sorry no sauce. How r u today?

Gotta fuck bitches & get monies. These things dont do themselves you know.

Because I have a hot girlfriend and an easy life

I dunno, honestly. My girlfriend and I have both been going through a lot lately with several spikes of anxiety and depression. Im about to finish my useless university degree (English and history) and i can't stop thinking about how I'm not likely to I get a good job, especially with all the local cuts to government.

But I guess there are two main reasons I won't kill myself. One is her and the support she provides, and the other is the slim hope that things will get better in the future. I'm aware it's mostly mental illness that has me down, and not necessarily some sadistic twist In the universe.

those are two great goals.
that's awesome. wish i had both of those.
g'luck. stay strong user.

>tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Gotta fix my truck today, may be some other day

Because I want to play with a cock of someone that manly as well. No homo.

Allison Evers, collegerules the sweethearts

It's Allison Evers I think.

Don't know the scene

whats wrong with your truck ?
g'luck. that is slightly homo tho.

I'm going to hooters even though I'm going to be the third wheel but I want wings and hot chick

i've got booze this morning
about to take my first shot

Might still do it. The day is young.

I really don't see the point. I mean, I get the point of life is to live, but I don't want to deal with life, then should I be allowed to keep living? If I had a way to transfer the remaining years of my life to someone that really needed them, like a parent that wasn't going to get to see their kid grow up, I'd be hard pressed not to do it.

There's a reason they're called factory defects. It's because they weren't made right in the first place and they don't work properly. Same with human beings - lotta factory defects walking around out there like myself.

work, wife, & kids. not great reasons but it's what I got.

oh & I get drunk every single night.

hooters = bad wings, good looking girls.
what u drinking ?
stay alive. see u tommorrow.
every night ?

I havent decided yet. The day is young.

>oh & I get drunk every single night.
my nigger
i can't do that, i take a day off once in a while, but that's only after i got drunk twice in one day

99 proof schnapps. root beer flavor. it's awesome, tastes just like mug or ibc

yep, every single night. last sober night was 1 in October.

just started playing witcher 3, its worth a few hundred more hours of my time.

nice dubs.
its an ok game. it couldn't keep my interest tho.
hope u stick around.
i'll have to try that sometime.

Because I know life will be a lot more enjoyable when I am off of working night shifts and working days again. And I have a lot of things to experience still. I'd like to try my hand at starting my own business. Plus there are a lot of sexy women out there and a lot of things I haven't done in the bedroom yet. There's just too much to experience still in life.

those are all good thoughts user.

why don't you?

i don't want to.
how are u today?

meh lazy

kind of am wondering how I can to convince this cute girl I hung out with last Sunday on going out with me again tonight. Then make her my gf of course.

g'luck. i hope she likes you and u get to put your penis inside of her.

me too

has she shown u any interest before?

I'm travelling to Japan in September

thats great man. how long u going for? know japanese? Hope u get some japanese pussy too.

Because its nature for you not to kill yourself, but to Survive, and breed.

because there is still a 0.0000000000001% chance I will tit fuck a woman like that

2 weeks. No, I don't speak Japanese and I won't get any Japanese pushy since I'm travelling with my gf.

Really looking forward to it.

too much work to do.

I am flying first class, Boston to San Francisco, leaving 20F when I take off for 60s for the next week. Even looking forward to the flight.

I'm too tired, I was up all night looking at cheese pizza.

indeed.
g'luck i hope so.
have fun. maybe your gf will drink som sake and let you guys have a 3some.
:-(