Alright, I tried posting this fucker on Sup Forums, but the fag mods made it 404

Alright, I tried posting this fucker on Sup Forums, but the fag mods made it 404.

Time for season 4 Sup Forums, and any Sup Forumsefags.

hewillnotdivide.us/

All I remember from the main plan was that some user had a drone with a flag taped to it, with a sign that said something on it. I forgot.

Other urls found in this thread:

nws.noaa.gov/mdl/forecast/graphics/MAV/MAV.BCIG_000.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

LETS DO IT

THE TRIGGERING RETURNS

But the question is... how?

with memes

>Alright, I tried posting this fucker on Sup Forums, but the fag mods made it 404.
literally came to the Sup Forumsepic shithole from Sup Forums just to find this thread

OK we shall do this again, create a new thread on Sup Forums

I'm a pilot and I never got a chance to help the last round, if you can narrow down the state I can check weather etc and fly around low until someone sees my plane

is it the same location ?

Guys start narrowing down te states, its its looks like it's mid day where the flag is, someone keep an eye out for planes, any noises anything that can give us a clue

>Commencing at 9am on January 20, 2017, the day of the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States, the public is invited to deliver the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" into a camera mounted on a wall outside the Museum of the Moving Image, New York, repeating the phrase as many times, and for as long as they wish.

Its been moved since

Its the same place as last time. The pole is the same

I've got an idea holy shit I've got an idea.

Wind

There are records of wind everywhere in the US, current data that shows direction and speed.

We figure out which direction the camera is facing we figure out the speed and direction of the wind, then we can narrow it down to a much smaller area

one of yall niggas gonna get shot for trespassing

oh wait, liberals dont have guns.
im in

KEK IS WITH US

Time to head over to cripplechan I guess!

Time to rev up that weaponized autism and put the tendies in the oven

might be facing north, saw 2 birds flying south west a while ago

The sheer beauty of /hwndu/ is the best thing to happen this year. Kek is truly with us

SOMEONE CHECK A WEATHER MAP AND FIND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WICH DIRECTION THE CLOUDS ARE GOING

>Full cloud deck

Kek is challenging us, brothers.

When the sun sets, we will know the time zone.

oh boy it's time

why are mods deleting them?

Its Greenville, TN.

The place hasnt changed

Adding to this, those look like low flying clouds, aviation weather is giving us a break today only small parts of the country have that

nws.noaa.gov/mdl/forecast/graphics/MAV/MAV.BCIG_000.html

Nigga wind blows over the place. That would not be a trivial project.

If precipitation starts, that might help narrow it down.
Anyone got a current cloud map?

its the same location guys

WERE LOOKING FOR THE SAME PLACE AS LAST TIME. ITS GREENVILLE TENNESSEE

Any proof?
If it is, we need eyes on target

Wind is different evertwhere, if we put enough work into to get a fairly close estimate we could narrow it down to a state

Is it harder to get to now or is it the same?

The flagpole may have been moved.

Looks like we need /k/ to take out the guards

new thread on Sup Forums up

multiple sea gulls heard and hammering/machinery

Dubs, he ain't lying.

Link?

HWNDU NUFFIN

It aint been moved listen to this guy he got dubs

KEK IS WITH Sup Forums

You'd first need to know the bearing of the camera before you could even begin to analyze that... But I believe in the power of weaponized autism. Shadilay

if you're still on, did the guards look armed?

Give me the location, back when I was in high school I in and out of enclosed and guarded neighborhoods to roll people, I love doing shit like this.

Conveniently I'm also self employed and have a few airplanes at my disposal so maybe we could mix that into this somehow

we have circling birds

Pics, faggot!

I want to make sure this is not a false flag
To use a pun

it sounds to coastal for same place

I already asked someone to figure out the bearing based on camera direction.

Honestly it's not that hard you just have to figure out where the sun is

We need pics, then we formulate the attack strategy. CRY REEEEE AND LET SLIP THE FROGS OF WAR

>Airplanes

FLY
BANNER

>Self Employed
>Have access to several airplanes
What do you do for a living user

Then you do it nigger

I own a company that makes its money off airplanes

FLAG
LAG
AG
G

seems like we have to wait to see where the sun sets to get a direction of the cam

Renting them to business or private?

Well, I got banned from /pol for 3 days.
>Fuck me

Confirmed so far seagulls. Near coast possible location. One user is already going out to Tenn. location to confirm the flag pole has been moved.

Much harder than you think. I wish I could I'll have to buy the gear for next time but we are talking like 9 hours prep work for banner and an airplane equipped with the special hook. Also a few other peoples assistance on the ground

not the same guy, but that's best done in the morning or evening

Let's just say, my name rhymes with Farting Schmelly

Both and selling my pilot services

Let's do this, boys

Round 4

pol thread
>pol thread
pol thread
>pol thread
pol thread
>pol thread

Why do we not know the previous address of the flag in Greenville TN

okay definately seagulls. one was really low then

Seriously this needs to be answered

TENNESEE GUY HERE MODS BANNED ME AND REMOVED MY COMMENT BUT AS I SAID

THERE ARE 2 GUARDS AROUND THE FLAG, YES SAME LOCATON IM GONNA LINK A DUMP WITH PICTURES I TOOK WHILST DRIVING PAST MAKE SURE TO LOOK OUT FOR IT

lol mods are libcucks confirmed

SAY AGAIN user