Can believe how stupid you americans are. Cutting your dicks, and for what?

Can believe how stupid you americans are. Cutting your dicks, and for what?

What a fucking cucks.

Foreskinned dick is not dirty if you are not retard and wash it reguraly.

You're a bit below average intelligence, aren't you?

Either it's for medical purposes (foreskin too tight etc) or it's because of Jewish Tradition.
Take your pick.

No. Nut you are, if you cut your dick. Beta male.

someone mad they have to deal with schmegma

Bad bait m8

Never had smegma, never even seen that shit.

Its funny how you think this is bait, that only shows how stupid you are. Go cut more babies dicks.

In Finland we have normal, natural and sensitive uncut dicks. Cutting dicks are stupid if you are not doing it for medical purposes. Religions are stupid too, so if you cut it off cuz of that, stupid.

Only logical reason to get cut is for medical purposes like a foreskin so tight it wont retract.

If you got cut from birth your parents mutilated you so feelsbadman for u fucking cucks

We have found the ultimate Atheist on Sup Forums.
Need I tip my fedora, Betafag?

Not an Atheist. You mad cuz your parents cut your dick and now you cant even feel it.

Do people actually think circumcised dicks are less sensitive?

They are.

or because they think its better that way, there's an infinite number of possibilities, literally.

Well, it comes from a time when being clean was pretty hard. People didn't bathe often, so their dicks got all fucked up if they weren't sliced up a bit. Americans just do it for cultural reasons now.

And, it's proven to lower the risk of catching STI's as well, which is the one main bonus remaining.

It's still not worth it anymore though. Let your son have a full cock so he can get the most out of fucking some girl that disappoints you. It's what life's all about.

>using the terms cuck, beta male
>complaining about other people's lack of foreskins on Sup Forums

I had something to say here.... but... I don't think it would add to my point any better than you already have.

These threads are autistic as they come. It's a cultural norm meaning babies don't get a say in whether or not they get cut. Personally given the choice I wouldn't of BUT I wasn't given a choice had my shit snipped when I was wee baby. So fuck off with your shitty thread and kill yourself.

>and wash it reguraly.
you talk real good
course it's not easy with all those teeth missing

>kill yourself
kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself, please

separates us from the gorillas

pro-tip gorilla dicks are like two inches long, max

just like OP's dick

Holy shit!

Leave