Daily reminder that Trump supporters are all edgy overweight autistic basement-dwelling teenage virgin deplorables...

Daily reminder that Trump supporters are all edgy overweight autistic basement-dwelling teenage virgin deplorables, who take out their short comings on successful women & minorities. Prove me wrong

>pro-tip: You can't

LOL FUCK OFF SNOWFLAKE
I USE BUZZWORDS INSTEAD OF HAVING ACTUAL ARGUMENTS

Truth^

It's funny because lefties still wear fedoras.

?
this isnt even bait, people know that trump supporters are old racists and hilary voters are feminazis

nothing about being an atheist would lead to voting trump

is this a meme?

bros help me im so confused

Gonna enjoy those 8 years, are (You)?

protip: tell your mom, cuz we don't care

If we're supposed to support you, how about you support us until there are fewer of us than there are of you? Isn't this just evidence that you're (women in general) not pulling your weight either?

Apparently this is what we as men need to do. Maybe no one ever told women what they're supposed to do?

A daily reminder The left has no real support only Paid Shills and Bots, a very few miss guided brainwashed fools

this

>inb4

Thanks for proving me right again you racist rednecks

>none of those posts mention race
>calls us racists

this is the shittiest b8 post ive ever seen

Great troll mate, you got me good

It's not evolution when it's not the same people who wear trump hats and fedoras.

A jab at the "Deus Vult"-types among the Trump crowd?

Atheist neckbeards claiming Christian belief/culture: pressed reveal it's just about killing muhammeds and they don't know/care about the religion itself.

This bait is a new low quality

Why so mad?

Butthurt!

Leave Trump alone

well i'm a femanon and a trump supporter soooo...?

Can I see your breasts?

Daily reminder that Hillary will never be President, while Trump will. :^)

>Not even trying any more

Daily reminder Trump has won the Presidency and has the Senate and Congress. Leftist scum on suicide watch lol

How is Bernie these days? Is he planning on paying the difference between the tax rate he "endures" and what Trump paid on his tax return? Everyone has to do their share, you old Jew

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

Christ, why are liberal pussies such emotionally weak little snowflakes, they are an embarrassment to the country.

Trump supporters are cognitive deficients and not worth arguing with

You mad?

get this loonie libtard still frothing at the mouth over the election result hahahahahahahaha get fucked lefty scum :^))

Enjoying your election loss still I see ;^)

From the outside it's amazing to watch the Trumpers all laugh and try to rub it in, when to everyone else it's so clear that they've played themselves and are too stupid to even begin to see it.

They'll catch on, some sooner than others. Some never. That's cool though, we'll always need ditch diggers.

i guess if your so fucking sure post your nummber and addres and if you'r not a puss i'll guess you'll do it lol
then you may see how many of us are fedora wearing fat faggots that have no mening of living and should kill ourself
to bad your never gonna se this reply then it's a fucking shame
yeah and i'm fat but you know what i'm not insecure and i don't own a fedora nore live in USA nore car about your shitposting but sometimes it's fun to take out frustration on the internett all annonymus

Jokes on you, we dont have basements here.

>s-stop m-mentioning Hillarys defeat!!!

lmfao :^)

>still this butthurt about Trump winning

kek

Ah, another friend of Milo. Good luck with that.

That's very accurate !

This exact thread got posted 8 hours ago

holy shit you people are still crying over the election

god damn

That picture gave me a kek OP.

>holy shit you people are still laughing over the election

FTFY

Gold

Gold was when Fidel Castro died on black friday when Augusto Pinochet had birthday.