>Jackie Brown
>Blade Runner
>Alien
>Taxi Driver
>The Counselor
>The Big Lebowski
>Badlands

Love this movie deserves more attention

when the last scene kicked in I immeadetly thought I am the murderer.

Whats wrong with me ?

Why are koreans so good at making thrillers?

anyone got a list?

Ive got one in some folder. wait a moment.

animekino

This movies a real slick

Slick? Tell me more about this 'Slick'

The only thing I watch yearly is the greatest love story ever told leading up to Christmas.

>The Terror Live (2013)

Top news anchor manged to conduct running conversation with a terrorist who hast just blown up one of Seoul's main bridges. Everything happens in just one broadcast room yet extremely suspenseful.

>Save the Green Planet! (2003)

A traumatized young man abducts and torture Korean leaders, believing they're toxic reptilian alien who invade his beloved earth. When detectives show up, it turns into a cat and mouse game.

>Confession of Murder (2012)

On the day the 15-year statute of limitations expired, self-claimed murderer publishes an autobiography describing all his murders in great detail. TV network invites him and a detective for a live debate, meanwhile a daughter of one of the victims decides to go for vengance.

>The Neighbor (2012)

Schoolgirl is abducted and found dead. Her stepmother feels guilty for not picking her up from the bus stop. One of the residents of the building has been acting strange and many of his neighbours begin to suspect him but dont tell anyone for personal reasons.

>I Saw The Devil (2010)

A serial killer murders a girl and scatters her body parts, her boyfriend Soo-Hyun, a secret service agent tracks the killer down, keeps tormenting him. Once the killer finds out why he decides to go after the agents family.
Extreme graphic violence, Cannibalism.

>No Mercy (2010)

Odd environmental activist who is arrested for serial killings starts playing a strange game with a forensic pathologist, whose daughter untimely appears to be missing.

>A Hard Day (2014)
After trying to cover up a car accident that left a man dead, a crooked homicide detective is stalked by a mysterious man claiming to have witnessed the event.

This one

Eastern Promises, too

>Mother (2009)
An overprotective mother desperately searches for the killer who framed her mentally ill son for a girl's murder. The truth grows more compelling as it unfolds. She is willing to do everything to prove her sons innocence.

>Sympathy for Lady Vengance (Chan-Wook Park, 2005)
Young girl became a model prisoner and made many friends in 13 years of imprisonment. As she leaves jail she starts working on a plan on executing the true murderer.

>The Man from Nowhere (2010)
Quiet pawnshop keeper with a violent past strike up an unlikely friendship with a girl next door. He goes wild trying to take on a drug-and-organ trafficking ring to save his only friend. Nice knife fight.

>The Chaser (2008)
Cash-strapped pimp and former detective draws upon the skills of his old job to search his missing prostitutes. Based on real life killer Young-cheol Yoo who was convicted in 2005 for killing 20 people.

At least once a month.

>Zodiac

The one movie I can watch again and again, what is it about it?

god i fucking love this movie.
extremely yellow though

what did you do, user?

Watched this recently, was disappoint

>Not Another Teen Movie
>Speed
>Scream
>The New Guy
>Lord of War
>The Mummy 1&2
>Starship Troopers

because you're a fag

the matrix trilogy

if serial killer is never caught at the end i just don't have it in me to call it a good movie

there is just no resolution and cockteases like "LOL it was that real-life case suspect!" only make it worse imo

I've watched Alien and Goodfellas multiple times a year, every year, for like 15 years

Good bad ugly usually one every 2 years. I think that's the best I can do.

Extremely yellow?

But yeah I've watched this probably 50 times since it came out

Rush Hour.

You sound like a pleb, user

>No J.S.A

Conan the Barbarian.

autism, and not the critically thinking kind, the etsubatsu kind

You should check out The Wailing. I think it's on torrent now. It starts off like a standard Korean cop drama but it gets a lot weirder.

sometimes crimes don't get solved dude. the film is more a comedy of manners than a whodunnit anyways.

>Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Watch it every new year's eve with my dad. Like a ritual.

Just watched it like right now

And telling myself it was shit

so what is too deep for you in this