Dear John

Dear John...

I wrote you but you still aint calling

I left my cell, my email, and my home phone at the bottom

will she ever recover?

I wonder how wet she was there.

/r/ing an "Imagine being John" copypasta.

Frothing

No.

I sent two texts back in autumn, you must not have got 'em

JUST

>those high test titties

FINE I'LL POST THE FUCKING PASTA

GAWL

*beeeep*
>Dundler Mifflin this is Pam...Haha just joking Ji..I Mean John, this is Jenna! Just calling to check up on things are going! It's been so long since we've gotten together! See ya soon!
*beeeep*
>Hi Ji...I mean John, it's Jenna again! Just checking in to see your plans for our get together! I'll bring some of Kevin's famous chili! haha just kidding!
*beeeeeep*
>Hi Ji...I mean John, Jenna calling in! For our get-together I was thinking the restaurant we used to film Poor Richard's in! I'm gonna bring some great ideas for a Office Reunion special! Maybe it'll lead into a new season? hahaha....
*beeeeep*
>Hi Ji...I mean John! You'll never guess who I ran into today. Dwight...I mean Rainn. We should totally think of a prank to play on him when we meet up!
*beeeeep*
>Hi Ji...I mean John! It's Jenna! You haven't responded to any of my calls, just checking in if you're okay
*beeeeep*
>Hi John! Was just rewatching you in 13 Hours. Looking fit! Maybe you're hitting the gym so much you don't have time for Pam anymore? hahaha see you soon!
*beeeep*
>ANSWER THE PHONE JIM

Nope. She was one of those women with an inevitable whale physique.

>James Rustle

gets me every fucking time

You should stop taking screencaps of your gay ass fake Twitter account

They're never funny

whats the trend with funny guy actors unjusting themselves into fine specimens lately?

Sides gone

Amazing, can't believe I've never seen that before

>unjusting

Did he really ever JUST?

He was always a good looking dude with a steady career, he just improved on his body, career, women and everything really.

How do we save her?

lel

>"I used to be young and cute and sorta funny and I could do those cute, little episodes of The Office. And everyone who watched the show was like, “Who’s that actress? I like her.” Now I’m just a fat mom. Yeah, and you take one look at me and you’re like, “Oh, loser.”

Her career will be saved once she gets picked up as an extra for Sharknado 9

just beer my shit up

can anyone copy past the one were she says a part of them were in love IRL and John just goes lolnope..

This is the one that always gets me. Steve fucking Carell is hot now.

Yeah, Jim was always hot tbvh

>I know! I'll tweet to Jenna to let her know we're laughing at her. That way I can ruin it for everybody!

Fucking retard. Your tweets aren't even funny, they're just cringey.

HOMELY
O
M
E
L
Y

The more you tweet this stuff at her, the more you ruin the joke, at least be funny about it if you're going to do it, because this is just stupid.

Good thing he bought them plugs

>unjusting
He was never just, never even close, like Paul Rudd he just went from attractive, to a total babe.

Christ....

He looked pretty rough early on.

>rough

He just looks young.

He went from sexy to handsome. No roughness here lad

lel he got a chin implant

she never had a chance.

men age like fine wine

I see no great improvement

emily blunt has a weird face imo

Fuck off faggots.

Did they date irl? What's the story, please?

lurk moar

Not sure about dating, but there's no doubt they hooked up back in the day

damn...

your dick is weird. it likes men.

what went wrong? Haven't seen her in anything for years.

Always thought Krasinski was a shit actor and Jim was smudge and arrogant to be quite honest my friends

...this is beyond sad..

>what went wrong?
Aging, stop asking this. Women age earlier than men, stop being surprised when a woman looks worse in her 40s than her 30s, what the fuck did you expect?

poopy pam

she should've locked it in when she was peaked, instead she wanted to play the field. now john's hot and she's not

prime jenna >>> emily

hnnnggggg

>he can't tell actors from the part they play
have you ever had yourself checked for autism, m8?

>lately

that's always been the case when they wanted to get other roles, ryan reynolds did the same thing but having a hot bod didn't do much for him

Why would you want to fucking cuck? She got what she deserved.

>beer me that dildo with "jim" written on it

This whole meme is cringey. It was never funny.

Shut up Jenna

nah he just lost weight so it's more pronounced

>that fucked up aspect ratio

its actually even weirder then that,it doesnt exist :0

>"I like to listen to strong women like Britney Spears...

It's all starting to make sense

jenna over blunt any day

she worked so hard on getting this body so Ji...John would love her... and when it didn't work she gave up

it makes me really sad. they would be a cute couple

John saw that moronic Girl Power! normie bullshit and said noooooope redflag I'm gunna date this quirky autist instead.

I can see her doing a Netflix show and getting some rep

Awesome...just awesome...