ITT: That one character that made you smile ear to ear when they died

ITT: That one character that made you smile ear to ear when they died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbeIv39s04s
youtube.com/watch?v=hw7RQlNyfeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tig OH FUCKING WAIT

Stahl wasn't much of a competition next to Mercurtio

All these people that suffered for Tig's mistake

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus

> Agent Stahl will never interrogate you by dripping hot candle wax on your nuts

Life is suffering

But it wasn't Tig's fault when he killed Donna.

>Nigger and a Woman
>People

That's laughable

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

it pissed me off that degenerate horse fucking tranny romancing necrophiliac got to live but Opie, Piney, and Bobby didn't.

Hey don't talk bad about Tig you piece of shit he was a loyal soldier

plus he saw his only daughter burn to death his other daughter is impaled by BBC errday I don't wish that faith upon nobody

:( why tho

Tig killed Donna, man. She was a cunt sure but that was Opie's cunt. Tig and Clay were poison to the club.

Suck a dick. Ya dumb bitch

Tig thought it was Opie in the truck though. And he felt like shit about it until he admitted it to Opie what he'd done.

And Stahl was the one who tricked Clay and Tig into trying to kill Opie. It's all Stahl's fault.

For sure.

Ok good point, it was Stahl's fault. But do you remember in the pilot they found those dead Asians in that warehouse or whatever which put the club in the spotlight? They were Tig's party favors.

I know that. I never said Tig wasn't an idiot.

Tig deserved to die much more than Bobby, Piney, and Opie. that was my man point.

SOA was a redneck masterpiece to me: youtube.com/watch?v=PbeIv39s04s

True, but at the same time she marks the downhill of dexter to never have a good season again.

What is your woman point?

I liked the Trinity Killer. 2>1>>>>>>the rest imo

I agree OP. was good. I was sort of irl sad on opie death scene though. shit got me

Yeah I liked tig. i was worried about him dying. I thought for sure he was going to get it.now I wanna netflix this shit again

This bitch right here with based Ollie finally putting an end to her shit.

Ill never get over it

lol I totally agree. the show turned to shit after this. and that was the best season for sure.

I just reccently finished watching this whole show. after season 4 and midway 5 i just couldn't bare much of it. i would fats forward parts etc. It got bad.

My nigga.

IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED

>walk away from this

This fucker right here.

Jack finding out Audrey died and him then dismantling a whole boat of guys and cutting off cheng'd head with a sword

youtube.com/watch?v=hw7RQlNyfeU