Welcome to europe.

kitchen hand
$23/hr mon-fri
$28/hr sat
$32/hr sun

gotta love Australia

>22
>college student
No job, but i don't really need a job for the rest of my life.

I'm actually over 200k a year for the last couple years. But my base salary is only 160k.

I'm married for 2 years now. Just had a happy healthy baby boy. Life is good.

I drive a 150k car and wear a 10k watch and wear 3k suits. I'm that fuckboy asshole that you probably hate for no reason other than you want to be me.

>reads comics for ants

Same here
>21
>laws student
>no job need anytime soon in the next 40 years

cinema industry
$27.32 /hr [not including bonuses]

Fulltime uni
Casual trolley pusher, 25/hr, 450-600wk depending
Client acquisition for termite treatment/protection company, 10% commission, typically 500-700wk
while I'm at uni, paid marketer for stationery store, 22.5/hr, 8hr weeks, whatever that comes to.

Total, like 1.2k.week, depending on how well it goes.

welcome to the continent where mob rule steals other people's money and you have ridiculous taxes. great.

Programmer

$120k

look at Europe they get paid to study!!!!!
except you're paying it back in taxes PLUS paying for fat people's health care.

>23
>engineer
>not working at the moment because i don't need it
I own propertys, so basically i don't need to do shit for the rest of my life. Thanks papa

21 from greece gonna give monthly
2200 a month, computer engineer

I don't pay any taxes yet.

why not? are you that rich?

no but you will LOL unless you move somewhere else. and if you do you're screwing your welfare state over. in any case I'd do that.
atm seems like the best thing to do is grow up in Europe, study there, then move elsewhere.

>27 married been here since 09

>11/hr
gotta love america.

>32
>Kindy teacher
>$25/h for just playing games and singing songs with kids
>also bartend on weekends for free drinks on the job and free rent
Can't complain. Time and quality of life > money tbh.

at least you get lower taxes and your money can get you more goods cus things are cheaper.

Plater welder
13.75€/h

>27
>Truck driver
>5,000 monthly
>10,000 monthly before the oil field bust.
Can't stand making this little

Hey I'm the 30yr thermoformer.

I fuck 18-23 yr olds thru social apps like tinder and seeking arrangements. I smoke weed everyday and play videogames and watch tons of movies and tv and anime, all of it. I can follow any topics I want be it political, enviromental, pop culture whatever dude no worries. My job is next to zero work or investment and I have enough squirreled away that I can do what I want went opportunities knock. 6 weeks backpacking the addirandacks? I'm in. Fly single engine amphibious plane down to the Bahamas for the week. I know the drill. No kids. No mortgage. No guilt.

Life is good. Knowledge is truth.
Just so you know there's more then two sides to this coin called 30 years old.

Fucking lost

Will the domestic oil thing come back?

Well, i'm not THAT fucking rich but i have enough money to live a pretty good life till the ends of my days. Gotta give the credits to my parents and grandparents for doing well in the past years. Anyway i'm not gonna be a lazy ass all my life, thats why i go to college

>21
>own a few fast food joints and a coffee shop
>10k+/month but i live worse than a dog, investing most of my income towards opening new shit and growing my business
I feel like I'm gonna be one of those midlife crisis fags that crashes a ferarri and almost dies

>~70k/year
>Government employee
>24

Good benefits. Job was great initially, but as I've moved up the ladder a few notches it's a real drag.

Frontend developer

Did you go to school for that or just fall into it?

Did you get to where you are by working hard? Or would you consider yourself somewhat lucky? Honest question

>22
>law school
>works with dad for the government
>kinda richfag because thanks papa and grandpa
The future looks bright

$38/hr
Territory Manager

>21
>N E E T
>kinda rich, so no job needed
Anyway, i'm going to college in 2 months

IT project manager
25 AUD/hr

Aren't you supposed to say you're a chef at Wendy when you start one of these?

this is the equivalent of just above minimum wage in the states because of your inflation.

minor management at popular burrito chain
$10.80/hr

>33
>Embedded Software Engineer
>$275,000/yr.

>24
>IT support manager
>£29,000/yr

Same fucking faggot starts this dumb fucking shit every time... Get a new hobby you autistic fuck.

>25
>Network Engineer
>100k

butcher $14.35 an hour
barback weekends $100-150 a night

Do you own the thermoformer? I'm currently building one but I have zero experience doing any machining/tooling

26yo btw

Management guy here. Cool sounds like you have a nice life for yourself. Ive always wanted to find a girl and settle down when I was young.

Life of one night stands or a 50 yr long marriage.. honestly it's up to you. Good to see someone enjoying life.

I worked at same company for 12 years. They paid for my schooling and licensing program which took 10 years total. The company charges out $250/hr for me. So me being paid 100/hr is reasonable I think.

I have done the 80 hr work weeks, girlfriends left me cuz all I do is work, I tell my friends to stop inviting me to go out clubbing. I much prefer a home cooked meal with friends and a nice bottle of wine followed by nice scotch.

My 20s were kinda a shitty grind. But the tailwind of it and as I go into my 30s I see myself head above shoulders over my friends in terms of relationships (I'm married with a kid while my friends are still fucking around) and of course financially as well. (My friends drive 50k cars while I'm in a 150k car)

Same fucking faggot who posts in threads he doesn't like. Get a new fucking hobby faggot.

> 18
> labor
> $23/h

24 flagger 36$hr

Automotive Tech
$20/hr

any military fags here?

My wife is in the military. She's a cook.

how much an hr?

Yep, £25,000 Yearly
Age, 20