Femanons, would a chest like this on a man be a dealbreaker for you?

Femanons, would a chest like this on a man be a dealbreaker for you?
All the articles say women don't really care about gyno as much as men think, but I kinda doubt it.

T H I C C

And a pic from a better angle, jsut looks like a broad chest imo

Dude, those are straight up tits not gyno. Are you MTF?

No, it's gynecomastia, it's a hormonal condition. I'm saving up money to have them chopped off, I fucking hate them.

Lol dude you have nicer tits than most women.

yo those are nice tits fam

have you tried wearing a bra and panties?

find lesbian chick/ bi- that wants kids
one of my friends ideal would be to date a hermaphrodite- but assuming personality would probably be into this.

Trust me there someone out there for everyone.

For now you should be glad you have it- you can instantly filter out any bitch that just wants your money or can't find a better man.

I've heard that a lot

Yeah, I guess that would work, it's kinda like looking for a needle in a haystack though.

Well, normally we sat "tits or GTFO", but this time I'm gonna have to demand face/body shot....

Maybe I'm just weird but I don't really see a problem, really overweight guys get boobs but they're like saggy and squishy but your chest doesn't look that to me.
I've always preferred T H I C C guys though so maybe that's it.

Considering it is hormonal isn't there a chance it will just come back anyways?

You need to find someone that is just really into you/don't care or is kinda into it....

Not a chick but I'd recommend working on the abs to try and draw attention away from your tits.

I'd fuck you

but i'm a man

lolno, I'm not gonna show my face on a topic like this
wow, that's actually really encouraging, wish I'd meet people like that irl
they're probably not gonna go away on their own and even then they'd just leave saggy skin behind. Surgery is probably the only option.
thanks, I'll try to do that

>Plot twist
>its actually a female
>nice bra marks
now post a pic of yourself in a bra

OP are you sure it's gyno? It could be pseudo-gyno. Have it checked by a doctor. Most men think they have gyno but they don't.

Also you've got nicer tits than most females, you should consider going MtF? You'd look like a cute trap. And post face/body lol don't be such a discreetfag

You'd have such amazing tits if you'd take hormones, you should really consider it.
They're way too big and round for a man, but hormones would plump them up even more, you'd have natural DD breasts. You'd turn your weird bodypart into your sexiest asset.

Those are pretty solid tits bro. 7.5/10

> implying there are Femanons on Sup Forums
>Kys

it's not a bra mark, I get this red line under my chest when I sit down, my breasts sort of sag down or something, it creases the skin.
I'm not really sure, but they aren't soft like fat, they're a bit firmer, I think I do have real breast tissue in there.
I've kind of considered it, but no. I don't think it'd even improve anything, I'd be even more embarrssed of them if they were larger.

Nice tits, op.

Get them even bigger, you'd make for a great trap.
You're probably gonna be a virgin for the rest of your life anyway, might as well get fucked instead

I have the weirdest boner

OP if you dont become a trap and utilize your fucking gift from god, there'll be no saving you

Hahahah!

Yeah this is sketch, you like have perfect female tits, I actually came into this thread cause I saw femanon and a pair of tits

>Dude, those are straight up tits not gyno. Are you MTF?
i can confirm, this shit ain't no gyno.
i've seen lots of gyno due to steroid use, and some of the guys had really big tits but nowhere close to OP. srsly OP get checked, or switch a doctor.
eventually check if you for sure have a dick and not a cumbucket between your legs

holy fuck.
OP do this. SISSIFY

God i wish that would be me...

bi femanon here. would totally smash, tits are god's gift no matter whether they are on men or women.

>tfw I could fap to this

Godamn those are nice manboobs

10/10

kek, these look amazing
Do it, OP!

ITT: Guys who have never actually seen female tits

Like the other user said, they don't look saggy and flabby like gross guy tits. I've dated guys that look similar to you and never had an issue.
you seem like youd be nice to cuddle with

Do you have liver issues ?
What meds are you on.
Are you sure you don't have a genetic condition?

Bump

I think op has left prob gone and train his abs

I remember a thread in Sup Forums wher an user with big gyno tits was talked into wearing his sister's bra
That you, OP?

Holy fuck, bump

someone better cum on a picture of his fat tits and post it

want

Kek, those are the same tits, Sup Forums never forgets
Nice bra btw

I only like femboys and traps, a guy with tits is just fucking gross.

Some comments for OP from another Sup Forumsro with moobs.

They are not really hormonal as much as your body type and where you store the excess.

I went on a keto diet and lost over 100lbs.
Still had moobs.
Talked to a fitness junkie and started bench pressing again.

Moobs went from fat fun bags to a tight chest she can't keep her hands off of.

Having been there, I can say I feel for you, but know that it isn't forever and there is a way besides surgery.

You should be proud. You have better tits than most females.

damn