PC Gaming is dead

PC Gaming is dead.

Every game I buy lately won't work. Or is horribly optimized.. The Division, Batman Arkham, Assassins Creed games hardly work, Far Cry hardly works, ARMA is badly optimized trash online... Etc..

I'm gonna buy a PS4 or an XBOX One and abandon my PC.. This is a sad day for me.. Why did AAA devs have to go and ruin our platform by not developing for it, Sup Forums?

Master race my ass... Not anymore, at least.

What should I get? PS4, or the Xbox One?

Between a PS4 and an Xbox, I'd go for a PC

Nintendo Switch.

I would aswell

The new 3DS is where it's at, you'll never beat game quality on that and playing gears of War while watching the last of us on the bottom screen! Words can't even describe.

I prefer PS4

both consoles are basically the same.

Just Google up the exclusives for each and pick a side

The fuck type of pc do you have?
Far cry not working? which farcry?
What are your specs.

>Not playing on a Dreamcast
Fucking casual scum

You have shitty taste in games. You should be using a console.

>Assassins Creed, The Division....
Those games are a shame to gamers. Go play some good games not made by Ubisoft sellouts..
Pic related.

>bothering with the hassle and cost of mustard racing just to play console games with a mouse and slightly tweaked graphics

nothing seems to work for you, you just have a shit PC you idiot

I play FPS games on Xbox One, all of the other games I play on PC.
I never really liked the PS4.

oh jesus please be bait

You should buy games/consoles exclusively to play with friends and play the games you want (flagships if necessary).

Gaming should exclusively be done for fun, and for competition (which is seen as fun by the competitors)

Console/PC wars are gay and you should feel bad if you participate in them.

Eh.

Why FPS on console though? Mouse is so much easier to aim with than fiddle farting with a mini joystick.

All those games are shit.
No wonder you want a console.

Fucking faggot
if you buy a console for this fucking games please shot yourself.

buy
Bloodborne
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4

I have a ps4 and I'm loving it , plus the last of us 2 is coming out in like a year

.It's mainly just preference, I guess.
I am playing this game called Rainbow Six Siege on the PC, which I do like the mouse+keyboard. I just prefer to play on console, though.

Dude Siege is hands down my favorite game. Trips confirmed. I've been playing it nonstop since a buddy got it for my birthday last june.

If switch had VR i'd already have one.

PS4 is a system dip shit faggots own.smug bastards.ain't even baiting..it's the truth..PS4 faggots think they own gaming..Ha the japs trolled u bums

>for fun
>for competition

Choose one

If you're still having fun playing a competitive game you're still very bad at it.

Whichever system has the best specs and hetz and bits. Games are about tech and graphics. Game play doesn't matter.

>spotted the casual

Winning tourney matches is fun as fuck. I'd say you should give it a try but you're clearly garbage at every game you've ever played.

Besides exclusives, they're pretty much the same thing. I have an Xbox One cause I went with 360 after the PS2.

>buys shitty consolefag games and complains when they have a shitty console port
Play some real games faggot

your pc is just shitty

1.no one plays divi anymore. It always sucked.

2.batman was shite

3. Arma is a rip off and boring.

Do you have a prebuilt? Prob why you think it sucks. Also it only takes a minute tooptimize a game.

Play better games. Ie rocket leauge. Kotk. Counter strike.

Fuck your inferior consoles. Thats why they are trying to be more like pc spec wise but. They still fail.

Also you can play pc on any tv sodont gimme none of that bs about your living room.

2/10 for getting me to reply

Where the fuck do you live? On the dark side of the moon?

Anyone who names those shitty games is obviously b8.

Source?

Wait this isn't Sup Forums

Source?

I use mine for emulators of older systems

Sauce?

choose a fist in your ass

gil bates, i kno its you

pls

I think i btfo'd op

What a fag.

yea, you sure rekt him! fag

To For PS4. Shit ton of good games like the last of us, nier, horizon, berseria and more are coming.
Xbox has nothing to offer

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I must have if he couldnt even reply.

-high fives user-

They're basically the same. I prefer playstation because it was the first console I ever had so I'm used to the controller layout. Has changed much since PS1. Basically pick whatever you think has better exclusives, that's really the only thing you should decide on.

>>No, i live in mexico

I think your pc is just trash then. My laptop and desktop rock all my games at max frame.

Daily reminder that you can play hd ver with or without hax and all the mods you want on pc. AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY 15 EXTRA TO PLAY ONLINE AND HAVE ACCESS TO EXTRA FEATURES.

nintendo hardware and a gaming pc is all you need

Cuck

its weird they havnt ventured there.
since they got so close with the virtual boy

Question does Nintendo next offer bc? Also can i move old games downloaded to wii?

It just came out. Give it a while??

I'm the same. Will play single player shit on PC.. fallout, witcher, dragon age, etc. and play multiplayer shooters on xbox. I do this mainly because I have a bunch of friends I've played on console with for years now, but I admit I prefer mouse and keyboard. May get one of those devices to use M+K for xbox.

Besides batman you mention a bunch of ubisoft dog shit. Doom, titan fall, most games that matter run fine for me. Ubisoft has always been shitty with pc.

are you asking if you can move your wii games to the switch? If that's what you're asking, no you cannot. It's a different system.

>May get one of those devices to use M+K for xbox.
have fun with the 10+ ms delay on those

Talkin about old console games that idownloaded from the store

Sounds like your pc is shit, I've never had a problem with any of those titles

Have fun with your silky smooth 30fps

I looked into it, not all have the delay.

nope, why would you? You still have your Wii lol.
Switch is gonna have GC games on their VC though, which I'm kind of excited for, even though I'll probably still just emulate them anyways.

if they are doing conversions, they have delay. That's basic electrical engineering. It's the same reason you never game with a wireless m&k

Still playing red alert and tetris huh

Xbox One -
Superior development and support, makes for the smoothest most feature rich console experience. Things like backwards compatability and cross platform play happen.

PS4 -
Best marketing... Things like weeaboo faggots touting around sales and playing online with people who dont know what theyre doing happen.

Oh shit a whole 10ms fuck out of here no one's pro gamer shit it's b

Will there be some when going through conversions, sure. However, from what I've been reading (I think there are also some youtube vids on it), they have vastly improved that issue from the first version of those devices. The M+K is still vastly superior to reg controller on regardless if there is a few ms delay.

Really depends on what you're into.

You listed off a bunch of titles tailored for console that I personally have no interest in.

Currently playing Divinity Original Sin... Can't stand any previous attempts at CRPG console ports. I like 4x and grand strategy games, consoles offer little to none, and they'd probably be fairly bad wut a controller. I prefer kb+m for shooters and the like...

That master race bullshit is dumb and if you prefer consoles, then enjoy. I'm planning on getting a Switch when the library for it is a little more robust. Will likely eventually buy a refurb xbone and ps4 just to see what I missed... But I'm pretty happy with a) pc gaming in its current state, and b) the competitiveness of pricing across platforms like Humble Bundle, GOG, and Steam. There's always a sale somewhere, and if there isn't then give it a week and look again.

I just picked up the big ass Crusader Kings II collection for $35 when everyone else had it listed for full price (something ridiculous like $160).

Thats weird cause i dont like weeaboo fag shit which means for me theres nothing worth playing on PS4.

Xbox One has: Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, Gears 4, Rare Replay, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, Titanfall, Recore, Raiden V.
Backwards compatability alone males the PS4 library laughable.
Blue Dragon, Fable II, Jet Set Radio tons MORE exclusives plus you cant play things like Dark Souls, pr Red Dead Redemption on PS4, can you faggot?

i5 4950
GTX 970

All those games run perfectly and my PC not even that good.

I mostly just use my GPU for emulation shaders anyway

underrated shitpost

Why do you buy shitty games tho ? Are you retarded or something ?

CK2 is always on sale. Only suckers would pay retail. But that's a great game, congrats and enjoy.

i've got the same and can confirm, I'm even able to run some really well optimized stuff at 1440 and hover in the 50fps range

i bought 970 like 3 years ago and still running brand new games on ultra. I put a friend in a 1060 and its even better, he will probably be running games at ultra to medium for 6-8 years.

is it really all that and a bag of chips?

got some buddies who keep telling me to play and that it's a must have

Dear OP,
This is going to be a huge fucking rant so don't get your panties in a wad. Maybe if you weren't in Uganda spending all of your time on here maybe if yiu had a fucking job you would be able to actually afford a half decent pc if you wanna bitch, then bitch all you want but nobody actually gives a single fuck get some cash OP.

Good day sir

Playing FPS with a controller is absolute garbage compared to keyboard + mouse. I can barely even play a single player game that controls like a FPS like Skyrim on a controller.