You wake up in Italy

You wake up in Italy...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wu9rt7TbAMk
youtube.com/watch?v=NJxxjt_3pnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

search for loves

swim back to croatia

I go outside and get kicked in the head by niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=wu9rt7TbAMk

Oy vey, nothing to see here. Those poor african migrants were clearly only trying to make whatever money they could in order to afford bread.

meat a ball

we literally have the same problem, """street merchant""" immigrants were evicted from a neighborhood in Buenos Aires in January, it was quite violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJxxjt_3pnQ

Shoes. I will torture myself by looking at beautiful shoes I can't afford and probably can't wear.

How expensive are Italian made shoes when it's still in Italy? The ones I see in Italian stores in Toronto tend to /start/ at $100... The heels tend to also be too high, I can't go higher than two inch.

I once brought this BEAUTIFUL pair of Italian-made brown leather high heels at Aldo that was marked down to $40, I've only wore it a few times, and I had to sit down frequently because it kept me on tip-toes otherwise. Broke my heart to leave it at Value Village but it was just sitting in my closet when it deserve to be wore.

I really miss when it was possible to get mid-range quality clothing and accessories from department stores like Sears - back in the 90s and early Y2K they still had Italian made leather shoes that are comfortable and last. I still have a pair of Teal leather Mary Janes I brought a decade ago.

Chinese-made western styled shoes are heavier, less comfortable, and falls apart faster.

I had a based choir teacher who was Italian, and openly complain to the Chinese class that Hong Kong was always copying off the Italian runway for shoes style, and the class was just LOL.

that's a strange fetish

LOGANI will sounds more italian

BONE FOR TUNA

I love this meme
yeah, Italian shoes arent expansive, if you don't look for the brand (here)

1:46
Unintelligible1: I'm not here for buying
unintelligible2: I'm working here too (he is Italian)
4.44 journalist unintelligible: I think they arrived into the bar
second Jouralist unintelligbile: the troupe has got harm
third unintelligible: I hope it's not broken (talkingabout the nose)
in the hospital they did a CAT with a prognosis of a few days

went to Saint Januarius to ask for blessings upon the robbery of his treasury.

ma, ancora...come si dice, eeeeh, allora...ou!

>grab juventus's schedule

fuck off

ha, romafag.

Tragic

this

fottiti

Where in Italy? If it's the North it's ok. If it's some Southern shithole like Naples, I'd flee.

>If it's the North

fuck off we're full

Ravioli Ravioli give an Italian gf-oli.

wew that was easy

kek

i get pauly and vinnie and rocko and we go down the italy shore to pick up some mamma mias