I just woke up in a mans bed with his cum in me

I just woke up in a mans bed with his cum in me.

>be me
>be kinda feminine guy
>wasn't trying to be fem on purpose
>long hair, earrings, skinny
>was out and about last night walking around town alone like always contemplating walking into traffic while sipping a redbull and sitting in the out door seating area of a nice resturant having a cig
>i had my head between my knees almost on the verge of tears from being such a lonly loser
>all of a sudden some dude said "cheer up girl, no need to be sad"
>i lifted my head expecting him to freak out and walk away and he didnt
>he said "thats it, give me a smile"
>kinda shocked by how he thought I was a girl I gave him a smile
>automatically felt better
>he asked me my name and I hesitated and though back to my trolling halo 2 days making a fake girls voice and kicking peoples ass
>i gave myself my sisters name in the best girl voice I could muster
>he said his name and asked me why im sad
>told him im lonely
>he got up and grabed my hand and pulled me off the chair and said lets walk
>i havent talked to a peer since jr high so I had no clue wtf i was doing
>we talked about everything, politics, music, movies, and we had a fuck ton in common
>i actually felt kinda happy walking with him, our arms ended up being locked together and i was swaying my hips a bit as we walked trying not to break this character i apparently was now stuck in
>things got strangely um... hot, im a virgin so i never knew what hot situations were before
>so we ended up walking and talking for hours till almost midnight
>we were in front of his door and he invited me in for beer or something stronger and me being an alcoholic at 22 already i couldn't pass the chance up for getting drunk and i was suicidal anyway

>so he sets me down and I ask for a few shots of gin with a soda chaser and he has vodka and beer only so i have that
>good buzz comes on, and then he turns fucking Rihanna on though his appartments nice sound system
>not a fan of pop but actually started to enjoy it, i was feeling like a real adult partying
>then he walks over to the couch, right in front of me and out pops the most veiny, uncircumcised penis i had ever seen (not to say ive seen any but my own irl)
>he flat out says suck it and inside my head i want to run, but now i feel like if i did that this dude could kick my ass
>with a cock literally right in my face I slide off the couch on my knees and start kissing it
>he grabs my head and slams it down my throat and i almost puke
>he said sorry and continued to tell me to suck it
>surprisingly enough i kinda got into it and really started sucking an actual cock
>he said he wanted to bust in me and we walked to his bed
>i didn't know if he thought i was a dude or not so i just got naked and took my chances
>when i shyly turned around with my little boner he was like wtf ur a tranny? And i was like hell no, you thought i was a girl so i rolled with it
>then he said "this is even better"
>he tossed me on the bed face down and then... started licking my ass
>at first i was like wtf and then holy shit it was heaven
>then i felt him get over me and started pressing his dick in my ass, no lube, no rubber
>it hurt but i was trying to be a good sport
>eventually it was all the way in and i got used to it
>then the thrusting started
>i grabbed the bed for dear life and ended up making noises i didn't know i was capable of
>came twice the whole time not touching my dick at all
>switched positions and i was on my back with my legs over his shoulders and my dong pressed against his belly
>he started cumming in me and hard
>i came too for the third time
>he pulled out limp and started kissing me and we cuddled

Continue..

Currently sipping coffee on his couch in his ex gfs jeans and shirt for god knows what reason, he handed them to me to wear and went back to sleep.
Am I gay now? I never felt gay or did anything gay until last night. I don't wanna be a faggot.

cool story bro
thanks for sharing

Show us you

i think you are just bisexual at opportunity to get some love and attention :)

He said he wants to take me out for breakfast and i dunno if I want to continue this escapade. My whole life i was told to hate gays

do what you want not what others want you to do

and also im not gay but some feminie guys turn me also on

a lot of people are bisexual

Well this shit is ingrained in me. But tbh I liked feeling feminine, i like being in these chick clothes
Fuck maybe im trans?

maybe you are but society learned you to hide it

Have breakfast with him.
Take it from there.
Trust your feelings.
Post nudes.

"I love me some chicks with dicks"
-Steve Shives

>then i lied on the internet

KEK

Best advice I've seen in a while on /b. Well done sir.

then you're gay user nothing wrong with it.

Gay.

>so i was basically a woman in bed last night am i gay
Only on Sup Forums

Take hormones bitch

Nice story, unironically

Who gives a shit user. If you had a good time and like the guy go for it. You already got fucked by him anyway.

>he pulled out limp and started kissing me and we cuddled
> and we cuddled

lol that's gay

Fine fuck it, maybe I could put on his exs makeup then and look super cute when he wakes up. Fuck being lonely and I guess fuck thinking if this is gay or not. Maybe I will start transition, i already look like a girl

post pic of you?

Leme do my makeup, i used to do it on my emo days so shouldn't take long

yeah, im curious.

bump

do it faggot

Bumping to see where this is going

Hurry up nigger

Maybe you are exactly what you are. Shit gets way over complicated nowadays. Just exist and do what makes you happy. There's no need to put labels on everything. You put a "trans" label on it and all of a sudden you feel the need for hormone therapy to grow some tits, because that's what trans people do. Fuck it, man. Just do what you want.

did the balls touch? thats gay yo

You know the balls touched man. This nigga is gay.

I love feminizing pretty boys, making em enjoy male attention calling em pretty and stuff, then making em do girl things and fucking em

So much truth

>F
This

Dont label it. You are just gay and thats like all.

hes not coming back i think

Ur a faggot now deal with it. No straight man would suck a cock

you are a faggot, or a least
kek

did you just kek at your own statement?

hell yeah I did

literally the gayest thing I have ever read

It's ok user, if you're still turned on by pussy and tits it just means you're bisexual, not a big deal. I would ask him if he's been tested for stds tho, and in a couple weeks get yourself tested just to be safe. Plus another test a few months from now since some stds don't show up for a while in your bloodstream.

You could just be an effeminate man who enjoys submissiveness, doesn't mean you need to go full transgender.

You a Steelers fan cupcake?
Let's party

Post pic of your hard cock, i gotta see this shit

It's been an hour OP. Where are you?

I mean this story sounded pretty cute and all. But you be you. You can say you're not gay like everyone else here. But in the end, we still all end up in the trap threads.

Bump

Bump

Makeup

Nvermind, go full transgender

>No picture
>No timestamp

Would absolutly destroy. Am hetero ish

Fave+cock+timestamp

Timestamp or no way in hell that's you.

More zoomed out and timestamp. Reverse image search resulted in nothing, but this could still be a pic of anybody.

timestamp please

Oh god, pls timestamp and take a zoomed out pic showing your cock. If that's really you, I'm hard as diamonds thinking about that story you posted.

Fake and gay.

THIS

>>then i felt him get over me and started pressing his dick in my ass, no lube, no rubber

You sir never had a dick in your ass.

Fake? Maybe. Gay? It seems so.

Timestamp

The fact you guys dont belive me is hilarious. I already said im a pretty feminine looking guy, that he assumed i was a chick at first.

FAGGOT

TIMESTAMP or gtfo

"proof" without timestamp is a lot less gratifying than proof with it. If anything, anons want to see more pics of you. You should be flattered, you beautiful faggot.

>Assuming pic as OP
>Assuming I'm replying to OP

He ate me out for almost 20 min dude

Post more pics of you please

More pics

More pics required

Want to beleive

Welcome to being gay. If you weren't gay you wouldn't have liked it.

Nothing wrong with it. Just don't go to a hood. Or ghetto

if quints, post more op

No. Your just bisexual. It's cool. But just cause your bi. Didn't mean you are immune to being hurt...

Did you say no homo? Cus then it's not gay ok. It's just a bro helping a bro out.

Yue are a bottom, therefore full faggoy

DIE, FAGGOT

You're most likely bi mate, really wouldn't surprise me, just see how things go, i'd say definitely go to breakfast with him.
Good luck man.

Post your face with timestamp

pls op

Pls op

OP won't deliver

Wait...
"Not trying to be female at all" was part of your story... like... where did this expertise in makeup come from? When did you get the makeup? OP... are you tellin' fibbs again?

Bump

OP said
>Leme do my makeup, i used to do it on my emo days

u gay now lol

"Let me do my makeup..."
>2017 03 18
Checkmate

Would you be comfortable with your body becoming more masculine as you get older?

Because if you think you're trans, you'd be better starting hormones soon before testosterone does it's damage and you end up being a hon

Im a tranny trolling u fucks lol, the story did happen though. Im a depressive fuck and now i wanna make this man my bf

You are just a sexual person, we all are. Being gay would mean you're running around the streets yelling at people for not accepting your sexual preference and farting glitter.

I'm actually trans too, the only reason I posted here was because trap thread is dull right now and this came up when searching "tra"

But I mean, OP still wouldn't post a timestamp, soooo

Oh. Well, share pics anyway.

Implying anybody any of this was actually real.

Your depression probably caused you to try and transition, but you realized you still weren't happy, and your gender was never an actual issue.

Unsurprising the majority are a bit messed in the head.