What is the best element known to man and why is it Titanium?

What is the best element known to man and why is it Titanium?

Hardest metal on earth: Diamond

Diamond
/thread

my nigga!

>Titanium is strong
>Tit anium
It has the word tit in it

This one is easy. It's hydrogen

Surely you meant Tungsten; right?

O2

>Diamond
>Diamond

> diamond
> metal

Hardest diamond on earth: Metal

>diamond
>metal
wat

It's obviously Platinum

diamond is metal?
but diamond doesnt have the word tit in it

Diamond is a metal faggots, its a rock in raw form and when you bouled i get harder so then you polish it and it get all shiny and shit

hard af

Silver you faggots

Has amazing properties n sheit

Pic related, silver

You're new around here, aren't you?

This thread is gold.

i see what you did there

Do you even science, newfags?

met·al
noun
a solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity (e.g., iron, gold, silver, copper, and aluminum, and alloys such as brass and steel).
>diamond is not metal

Obviously Carbon

refer to this post newfag

>amazing properties
name 3

tl:dr u r a fegit

stop posting sourceless spam with no scientific background

best element

Shiny
Silver
And chrome

stop being so new

Tungsten

>sourceless spam without scientific background
>Pittsburgh Uni
Wew lad

Yes I am familiar, still does not mean that Diamond is metal

The level of autism on this thread is just too much. OP please have a bath in Chlorine Trifluoride.

Amoeba phags

mixing is awful tho

>post irrefutable proof
>deny it
You must be Christian

Wrong, the best element is the element of suprise.

>funny_&_original.jpeg

I can't believe how retarded you are. Diamond is crystalline carbon

theres no link to source
also anyone can talk random shit and put an university name to make it look smart
try harder faggot

This lady is a glass blower

>type type type
Stay mad

Best conductor

Most reflective: a mirror

Antimicrobial

>admits carbon is a metal and therefore diamond too
>then deny his own statement

>definition of Metal is not constant with Diamond
>Diamond is not metal
fuck you need any more proof than that

Carbon nanotubes are harder

Best metal is THORIUM! Because it is the VIKING metal of heavy metals!

name 3 more

Tungsten.
•used in armor penetration ammunition
•used for welding
•used to treat medical equipment using radiation
•highest melting point and tensile strength of all metals
•tungsten can both penetrate titanium, and weld it back together afterwards

Final: titanium is trashtanium

I really can't believe how stupid you are

Carbon is not a metal, look at a periodic table
>literally in the non-metal group

Gayest element is fire

Mirrors are made of mercury puddles encased in glass, not silver.

It's still not Viking Metal

Try harder faggot

Bruh they have to make diesel engines out of tungsten because regular metal alloys would melt under the heat of diesel combustion

I prefer Silver. You plebs are worried about hardness. I like that Silver is the most thermally conductive metal around.

If you have a silver bar you can put an icecube on it and see it immediately melt. The heat transfer between the silver and the ice is amazingly efficient.

The only reason we use copper is because silver is so expensive. Think about that.

Also, because silver is a precious metal it will never devalue to nothing. As technology progresses and human populations soar, the demand for silver will increase. If I were you I would start buying a little silver here and there.

Nigger I eat with silver

again.....post proof with scientific background or EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS BULLSHIT!!

fig newtons

Badassium
You're welcome.

Good. I also forgot to mention the antimicrobial properties of silver. They use silver fibers woven into cloth bandages in order to help ward off infections.

So eating with silver utensils is good.

Silver still can't lift Mjolnir and summon thunder and lighting by smashing his anvil. And it still isn't named after THOR!

You Viking-denying plebs needs to up tour fucking game a bit!

Yeah well silver fucked your mother last night and she loved every minute of it.

Looks like silver will be moving in with you and your mom. Say hello to daddy silver.

Not the other user.
But silver on glass makes a really really good mirror.
I have done the Tollen's test about two decades ago.

Plutonium.

Because it kills people.

Best Element

Eat shit Tesla

Oh that's the fivehead user. I posted the Boeing comment is thread still alive?

Tungsten Sup Forumsros represent!

Kek Edison was a hack and he knew it

Hey man, if Silver wants a 4' 11" psychotic cunt who's bigger around than she is tall, in her late 50's he's more than welcome to her. But Thorium? Thorium would just pillage her shitty little apartment, then burn the building down with her in it. I'll take Thorium any day of the week. Shit, I'd even hand him the torch to start the fire.

Diamond is carbon that has been crystallized under the earth's weight

New question bros.

Thermonuclear weapon
Or
Satellite fired Tungsten rod

Biased, carbon based, lifeform detected

Ergo, metal.

Kek

Orbital strike with a tungsten rod. All the wholesale destruction without contaminating the ground water.

Wrong.

Can't have Sex, Drugs, and Rock&Roll without Carbon.

Since when is there carbon in my fleshlight?

So what you're saying is that you're a beta faggot and so is thorium.

On the other hand, silver is alpha. Silver is the chad of metals. Silver rolls in, gets his dick wet, and is out the door.

Meanwhile, thorium is watching silver fuck his girlfriend while he masturbates his tiny thorium cock with tears of autistic anger rolling down his face.

Get on my level pleb. Silver is king.

Best element is carbon kek

Tungsten is also used in light bulbs to generate light

Old, incandescent bulbs.

If I recall correctly there's a few 100+yo bulbs still running.

the fifth is da best

Tungsten launcher.

Would be even more effective of the satellite was a railgun instead of just being rod receptacle.

Hey, if fucking a 58yr old dried up landwhale is alpha. I don't EVER wannabe alpha. My mother lives alone in her shitty little 3 room apartment, with her 7 cats for a REASON. If Silver thinks fucking her makes him alpha, more power to him. I'll go pillage, plunder, and rape my way through Sorority Row with Thorium, while Silver woos a rotund waste of skin, and treats her "like a lady" hoping to get some pity action out of that dried up sandbox she calls a cunt.

Tungsten strike.

Plutonium.
•used in nuclear weapons
•used for nuclear weapons
•used to treat terrorists with a dose of radiation
•highest weight of most metals
•Plutonium can both penetrate titanium, and explode it back together afterwards

Final: titanium is trashtanium

Silver is the best element of all time. Prove me wrong faggots.

The element of surprise

Dis nigga right here gets it!

It always comes in second.

Unstable synthetic element nothing to be wowed here

scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 9000 wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 9000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not the hardest metal known to man.

It can't be the best element, because it's NOT Thorium.

>Checkmate silverfag