New terrorists attacks in Eurofag. Thoughts

new terrorists attacks in Eurofag. Thoughts

East europe is facepalming so fucking hard at west europe! Its youre own damn fault faggots ifmyou dont listen to the countrys with balls but by all means get rekt, easier for us.

what a glorious century this will be

TRUMP WILL MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck the liberals and the leftists, most of us sane eurofags have high hope in trump

next time dont fucking invade the hornets nest

lol its not even that bad
it's comparable to everyday crime but you dont complain about that. stabbings happen all the time but when a muslim does it its terrorism, 9/11 all over again

grow up

This man is right.

and they called me racist and crazy when I said we need a genocide.
well here's what happens now.

I told you so.

are you seriously defending muslims?

how about they don't import the hornets and ban the fly swatters

Why is it always 'terrorsits'?

I guaran-fuckin-tee it's some Jason Bourne or Da Vinci Code shit, with some guy being chased and doing action movie shit, and the media has to spin it to make it seem like something different.

no but
>1 person in america gets stabbed
>.......

>1 person in europe gets stabbed by muslim
OH MY GOD ABANDUN MAH UROPE ITS FUGGT

Im not defending anyone.
im simply pointing out the fact that some people (like you) hold certain criminals based on their background to a different degree than others.

crime is crime, no matter who or what does it, and should be treated equally.

Are you seriously defending stab victims? They couldn't just move out the way?

It really fucking sucks being a german today.
We are against immigrants, but every white knight party says we have to be the welfare country because "being good makes everyone happy"
Be against that and you are automatically a nazi.
People hate what the gov is doing and wants to vote for a kinda right wing party (AFD).
But there is constant anti-AFD propaganda on radio and TV, because the german Public broadcasting is controlled by those fucking white knights!
The Führer is crying in his grave.

>157,000 homicides in USA last year
>22,000 homicides on the continent europe last year

damn amerifats

Plus there was a car. See, if all Brits carried guns, they could have shot the car so it fell over and died before crashing into people.

its still more likely that my entire family get killed in a traffic accident. So I dont care that much.

no one has checked the river yet, people reporting bodys floating and not a single river patrol boat...

sand nigers are dumb -this will bring brexit execution even sooner (witch is god and necessary)

Its a damn shame to be honest. In the US we shut this shit down before it ever happens and noone ever knows it was in motion. Im not saying our services are better than our allies in Europe, im just saying that you have alot more of 'those types' over there.