Sup Sup Forums. Let me tell you how I make my money lately

Sup Sup Forums. Let me tell you how I make my money lately.

I work for a high end custom door shop where we do all the doors and hardware for multi million dollar homes in San Francisco / Bay Area. A lot of which belong to celebrities or politicians etc.

I run the hardware department here. So any house that needs their locks keyed alike I do. I also keep a personal journal of all addresses and key numbers and who the house is owned by (if I can find out, a lot of the time it's kept private).

I then sell the information and extra keys to some people my more shady friends introduced me to. Any questions?

How much money you take in per house op?

If you say so edgelord

>kys

Depends on the house. Usually $500 minimum. I tend to print out floor plans if it's a big house to prove it's worth more.

Here's a tip friendo, it takes more than a key to get in and out of someone's house, especially if they're wealthy. You're probably fishing for ideas on a much smaller scale, so here's my advice. Stop, you're getting yourself into a world of hurt

Seems easy to trace back to you. You should stop being a faggot now while you're ahead.

Not my problem. I don't do any of the break in work. If some dumb niggers get caught by some house alarm bullshit not my problem.

Ever fuck with anyone's house yourself?

Not too much. I managed to make copies of someone's house keys before and stole some shit. He owed me $200 for like 6 months, so it was well deserved.

Those look like pretty shitty locks. Why not Kaba locks?

I just put together a few of those last week actually. In the pic is just a shitpile bin of extra cylinders

I wanna get into lockpicking as a hobby, have a set of picks you could recommend?

can someone that's caught nark on you?

Not really. I mean we have a set of tools here to get into locks that we or a customer fucked up. But I don't specialize in "picking" locks, more like I can take them apart and rebuild them lickity split.

Why not Medeco. As you say, those are shit tier cylinders, the cylinder on the right is for a euro nightlatch. Not the kind of high end lock a door costing thousands should be secured by. Kaba dimple locks, Assa Abloy or Medeco cylinders should be in use. With restricted distribution key blanks. Locks that cost hundreds for doors that cost thousands.

Edgelord detected.

Sparrows or Madbobs if you decide you like it. To get a taste, the cheapo Chink sets with an acrylic lock will let you sample without significant outlay.

Once you're really into it then it becomes DIY heaven.

That's not a euro nightlatch. We don't really sell super high end shit at our company, even though we should be. We specialize in convincing our customers the cheap shit is good and then we mark it up 200% from our cost. So a $5,000 exterior door ends up getting a shitty $40 Schlage entry set because the customer doesn't know better and the contractors don't care.

bosnianbill on Youtube

I started lickpicking thanks to this guy

I suppose so. A year into this and haven't had any problems. The people I sell to don't know any of my personal information (to my knowledge, I've been careful). I mean sure I could get fucked sooner or later but I don't plan on being with this company or in the door business for much longer.

Thanks!

Ill watch some of his videos right now, thanks

The garbage we sell

Do you know how these people operate?

Not really. I don't ask questions, meetings are very brief. I know it's some Bay Area MC.