Germany

>germany
>get shit education even though I'm getting my abitur soon
>be the only fucking person I know that's capable of typing and fluently speaking english
>our language is useless anywhere else in the world
>it sounds shit
>only second language we can choose is either fucking france or spanish
>have shit food
>shit people
>shit trends
>old trends, always a year after america
>always the same fucking sitcom bullshit movie
>mfw can't watch kizumonogatari lll because germany is too retarded to show movies with english dubs or subs
>shit ads
>shit shows
>shit german websites
>cancerous german youtube content
>shitty dubs for everything thats not german
>shitty laws
>shitty employment
>have to wait to move to america because of fucking greencard
Why does this shithole of a european country exist. Should've been fucking nuked after ww2. Thank god Hitler didn't succeed getting this shithole up the ladder.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcmp.philosophie.uni-muenchen.de/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fellow german citizen here.
Why don't you watch english movies with english subs, or anime with english sub?
Where is the problem here?

I do, but for example, Kizumonogatari lll is a movie thats just coming out. They're gonna show it in theaters in america sometime in april, meanwhile here in germany I have to wait for the blueray release 3 months after that, it just sucks always being late.

Pirate/bs.to it?

Ein Freund, ein guter Freund,
Das ist das Beste, was es gibt auf der Welt
Ein Freund bleibt immer Freund,
Und wenn die ganze Welt zusammenfällt

I don't think they're gonna have that movie there in good quality if it ain't even out on blueray.
gtfo with that garbage language. Sad enough this shit took up the spot of my native language.

Tried importing stuff from JP/USA?

You sound like a little bitch whose only concern is being trendy
My advice : go suck a fat türkische schlong

DEUTSCHE AUTOMOBILKUNST

I could from Japan, wouldn't really help me though since I'm still learning japanese and I'm not very good at it.
Usa ain't possible. Can't find anyone willing to.

I'm learning japanese and I'm getting my abitur, too.
Lets be friends OP.
From which Bundesland are you?

>german USAboo
Truly the lowest form of life

>being trendy
I couldn't give less of a shit, the people here suck anyway.
Fuck off, go live your live without muslim tsunamis.

Mein Hund frisst Kartoffelsalat wie ein Jude jajajaja

>implying capitalist culture anywhere isn't pure garbage

You should probably learn Turkish though
After all it's your future

Oh yeah, talking about the basic muslim driving his riced bmw?
NRW.
Oh yeah, sorry that I don't force myself to love something thats complete utter garbage. I'm not saying I want to be america, its just the best alternative, I've got a hate of nearly every other european country. Can't live in asia becuse jesus fuck those languages and I'm not going into fucking wastelandtralia.

Why is like 90% of the german population in NRW?
I'm from bavaria btw

That's sadly the fucking case.
I hope I can get out of here before that shit happens, even if Merkel isn't getting elected again, that other fuck is just going to fuck us up even more.
Nah the Jews are taboo since ww2 in germany.
Now we are the one muslims are complaining about, even though they're living in fucking germany.

the struggle is real my fellow german brother.

Definately not.
Sure maybe in Köln and Dortmund because thats the fucking trendy shit or something like that, so all the hipster cunts have to move there.
But in the rest of this shithole it's just as bad with muslims and refugees, if not even worse.

I'll just laugh at you from my comfy France then
I hope you do go to the US and realize how shit it is once you have no money left to go back to your mom and dad, just like those retarded weeaboos that emigrate to Japan

Atleast we can stream most of the stuff, but sometimes it's just not possible, which makes this country even more shit.

Dortmund? Is jetzt trendy? Da hab ich was verpasst.

>I'm not saying I want to be america, its just the best alternative
Maybe not from a economical point of view, or even from a political one, but definately from my personal point of view.

Yeah, I dont fucking know. Where I live its all over peoples faces and the media.

Damn how stupid can you be..
Du bist eine scheisse

Ah come on. You can stream everything but the latest artsy shit because there's too little of an audience. Just gotta lurk moar.

But yeah, have to agree on a lot of your points (beside the whiney "I want this now" crap)...

*You're shit.
Don't make it unnecessarily long, just type english, it's easier.

Germany is awesome.
I want to move to either germany or denmark in the future.

If my college-dropout-ass can get hold of a degree may do it someday.

Yeah, that's mostly just my personal preference, but the rest of it bothers me way more than that.
Maybe someday I'm gonna find a shitty video camera recording of it getting shown in the theater.

If you're not super qualified, you're going to get boned right away in the US

Go to Australia instead
The country is a joke but as long as you're not brown you'll be well accepted by the locals
There's a bunch of minorities and asians but they mostly don't fuck shit up like the ones we get in Europe
Most of their muslim migrants are Indos, and a lot more bearable than middle eastern ones

You'll have to put up with a fair bit of SJW bullshit but the weed is good enough to forget

And what the hell exactly are your reasons?
I'd say pick Denmark because this is not fun, maybe it is when visting, but after 5 years youre gonna get bored annoyed and just plain up mad with this garbage disposal.

Im mostly a shut-in anyway, so I dont care about the SJW.
But isn't australia just a country with one well known city and maybe some other shithole kidna big citys? Also, I don't want fucking killer insects in my house. Though most of the shit im thinking about it is probably just a stereotype.

No. German is funny and i like it

What the fuck is there to like about it?

Lol America is going to have the same problems your having. Worse education and worse employment and more debt so if you come here your probably worse off. Just get a college degree in Germany where it's free before coming here and dying in poverty

I do plan to get a med degree in university after my abitur, but theres no way in hell im living here for another 4 years

What the fuck is there to like about any languages. Personal preferences

I stayed in Melbourne for 1 year and only saw once a fuckhueg spider that was trapped inside my window screen
Kinda freaked me out but with proper preparation (mosquito screens and bug repellent) you should be fine in the cities

There's quite a few major cities actually, lots of things to do both in urbanized zones and in the wild

Their culture can be described as relaxed british people who hate tight ass brits and like to party, and they get a lot of media at the same time as the UK and US

I didn't care much for the normie club culture there but there's still a lot to do without engaging in the normiefest

Also the huge melting pot means there's heaps of very varied and good food to choose from
I still miss having easy access to goat meat, that thing is great for poverty stew

That doesn't sound too bad. Might consider it, thanks, user.

kys cancerous faggot.

stfu muslim faggot
get out of this country and take your german bitches with you.

WTF OP maybe you should go OUTSIDE and try to meet new people.. go out of your basement.

Don't fuck about germany you stupid goatfucker

dummerweise bin ich kein Sandneger, du dummes Stück Scheiße.
Ich wollte nur meine Verachtung dir und deinem Untermenschentum zur Geltung bringen.
Deshalb nochmal in vernünftiger Sprache: Töte dich selbst, Abschaum!

I like germans. They're good people.
I like the language.
I like philosophy and literature. Germany has a fine philosophical and literary heritage. Some of the very best philosophers and writers were german.

My ideal job would in in mathematical philosophy, I would love to work here
mcmp.philosophie.uni-muenchen.de/index.html

>Getting this mad because of immigrants

What did Sup Forums brainwash you?

Also as an added perk, if you like rock & roll and metal, they've got a killer local scene
At least in Melbourne there was no shortage of bands and shows

Jesus fucking christ, is this thread getting run over by muslims? Fuck off you cunt, you made this country worse. You're the reason people want this place nuked, fucking isis faggot.
nice captioning.
I sure as hell am not going to become one of those faggots. New people you say? The people here are repetitive as fuck. Theres the football junkies, the snapchat and instafuck boypussys, the tough guy muslim armada, the headscarf armada or the german cunts who got a dick in their pussy at all times. There's nothing more to this country, nothing.

Be Texan
No green cause only 1 hand on phone
Live in Houston
Don't see the crazy black vs whites shit
No Muslim attacks here
Glad we're a red state

>I sure as hell am not going to become one of those faggots.

Don't worry no one's gonna want to hang around with you anyway. The country gets only better when people like you move away

>cancerous faggot
>abschaum
>speaking that cunt language
>tfw you can't believe germans have got smarter and they know about the "deep web" as media calls it
Nah, it's 50/50, I hate normal germans too.
Because the germans you met were probably tourists. They know this place sucks, so they tried to get a break.
Can't really say anything about the literature, I'm mostly reading asian literature.
True, can't deny people like Goethe, though that was decades ago, the state germany is in now is bs.
Well, if you we're to work there I bet you wouldn't find many people even close to your age anyway. Most of the fucks here have unachievable dreams of becoming cops, actors, millionaires, mind you this is the equivilent of college.
I enjoy rock&roll. Might check out the events on the net soon

Sounds like heaven, did consider moving there but am still not sure.
>trying to insult me
Because I care so much about people not wanting to hang out with me, ouch ouch I think im getting depressed.
That's just more of a reason to get the fuck out of here, so thanks. Have fun letting your kids learn turkish soon.

>I bet you wouldn't find many people even close to your age anyway
how old do you think I am?
I'm 25, and it is unlikely I will have a master degree until 27-28.

Also, german chicks are fine.

I can assure that the chances of finiding someone there thats under 35 is about 10%
From the outside maybe, from their personality, not really, and their brains? I don't think you can even call the thing they have in their head a brain.