>black guys come onto his property with guns trying to steal shit
>kills them

>his brother looks at a black guy
>gets killed for it

Wow... really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Long-Beach-Homeowner-Shoots-Kills-Intruder--268364152.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recidivism#United_States
japanesehistoryx.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know you're a Sup Forumsbeard when you see the most blatantly anti-racist movie of all time and still can't understand the subtext

>movie attempts to discredit White Nationalism
>I start looking at statistics
>turns out there's a very good case for White Nationalism

It was a blatantly see two Ed's in a skinhead outfit kicking ass and taking names movie

You're not allowed to kill people who come onto your property... at least not in civilised states / countries. At best you can injure them enough so they will no longer pose a threat and then you are supposed to call the police and if the injury is enough you should call the paramedics as well.

If you actually fucking purposefully curbstomp someone after you no longer are being threatened by their intrusion then clearly it is a conscious decision to murder someone which is and should be illegal.

>inb4 Sup Forums comes

Why didn't he just plant false evidence b4 the cops arrived to clear himself

>You're not allowed to kill people who come onto your property... at least not in civilised states / countries. At best you can injure them enough so they will no longer pose a threat and then you are supposed to call the police and if the injury is enough you should call the paramedics as well.

Nothing like a legal system designed to protect criminals.

>If you actually fucking purposefully curbstomp someone after you no longer are being threatened by their intrusion then clearly it is a conscious decision to murder someone which is and should be illegal.

Agree with this though. If you need to put someone down, fine. But do it cleanly.

it had a lot of cool racism for an anti racist movie

>inb4 Sup Forums comes

But we're always here. Watching you.

>that pic

Come on user

Is that why the original ending was scrapped?

The legal system is meant to promote fairness and justice. There is nothing fair or just about murdering someone because they came to rob you. That is Shariah Law-tier barbarism and you should be ashamed for advocating for it.

>but what if they come into my home meaning to kill me and my family!

Subjugate them and call the police.

>thumbnail at a quick glance looks like he's shouldering a gunblade

Anime History X.

>You're not allowed to kill people who come onto your property.

Yes you are.

are you fucking stupid? yea im sure a 200 pound 6'7 guy with a knife or a gun is just gonna let you subdue him and wait for the cops to send him to jail, hes gonna kill you you fucking moron

Your dumbass doesn't realized that he curb stomped that monkey's ass right? Far past self defense at that point lol

I like how Hollywood's "message" with the film completely backfired and it is now used as a call to arms against the nigger scourge.

Film industry psychological indoctrination fails again.

bait. no one can be this stupid

Hardly. Someone breaks into your house, steals your shit with a weapon all bets are off.

he never said it was self defence he implied that it was more justified.

>There is nothing fair or just about murdering someone because they came to rob you.

But the police can? We know how fair and judicial their use of force can be sometimes

>posting this with no irony or facetiousness

Holy shit, son. You are long overdue for your suicide.

Regardless of politics, he was at the point where he had the advantage over the nigs. He specifically then chose to gutter stomp them making it murder. It was past self defence at that point. If you think he was justified you are an idiot.

>2016
>cultural Marxism is the cancer that plagues this planet
>there are STILL people who despite Sup Forums and those who inform you about such things

I am crying. Crying with laughter.

>You're not allowed to kill people who come onto your property

You can do this in pretty much every state depending on how convincingly you can lie about them charging you. A lot of states even let you do it no matter what.

Hiro is fucking awesome.

You're right, it really makes you think that hatred, no matter your race, doesn't bring anybody any good and we should try to overcome it instead of succumbing to it. Glad you understood the point user.

>You're not allowed to kill people who come onto your property.

>mfw i realized that the curb stomp actually implied breaking his neck instead of just breaking his teeth

It's not even about races. Skinheads and niggers are equally scum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

Would you fucking assholes just read for 10 seconds to have the beginning of understanding of what you're fucking talking about? Can any of you fucking niggers do a fucking google search?

good links bro. literal chimps in this thread.

you know just because they entered your house doesn't mean that they lose their human rights. you shouldn't realize your wildest murder fantasies on the basis of "well they tried to steal my shit"

if you disagree with this, you may be a sadistic sociopath and/or american

this pic is bullshit no way do any of the boards have a higher average iq than 120

>doesn't mean that they lose their human rights

The only human rights that exist are the ones that can be enforced, usually through violence.

Nothing you say will make this any less true.

when is the bull coming over?

>Tries to take away my right to live
>not justified

>breaking his neck
it crushes your skull and breaks the mandible off

So niggers have the human right to take your shit because they used violence to take it? Or SJWs have the human right to silence and censor you because they got the politicians to make a law?

maybe u guys wouldn't have a constant gun violence problem if u didnt treat murder as like a constitutional right.

defending yourself with lethal force = sure go ahead
defending yourself and then finishing off the guy, who is now defenseless = murder, dont do that

is that really so unthinkable for you

and before u try to meme me with refugee memes, there are no muslims where i live, sorry

if they didn't want to die maybe they shouldn't have come to my house with weapons

I'm saying rights can be easily ignored for whatever reason.

For example, a nig can mug me for his "right to muh reparations" but if I put a bullet through his head, that right means exactly jack squat.

Why are Americans literally the same as the lowest of muslims?

>hurr maybe he shouldn't have stolen those oranges to feed his kids if he didn't want his hands chopped off

Just because rights can be ignored doesn't mean they don't or shouldn't exist or should be ignored.

Also, the same works for laws. Just look at internet piracy. Hell, bike theft, or even deliberate mishandling of classified information. Laws don't matter if they can't be enforced.

Stealing from a stall in a market is completely different to a fucking home invasion are you for real

Man I remember watching this for the first time in high school and i was way more liberal back then than I am now and this movie made me feel relatable and sympathetic to skinheads. Even aside from the ending which undermines the message of the movie, there is something about the movie where you can see what it is trying to say about racism and violence but it just makes it look cool anyway.

>some person with a different coloring in their skin do something wrong
>we must do wrong too, because of the color of our skin
No.

Wuh oh

>/fit/ among the higher
dropped

i always forget that americans live in a self-imposed mad max style post apocalyptic wasteland where it's literally "i am legally allowed to kill you now, so i definitely will" with no remorse

you should try living like a civilized country for once. maybe you wouldnt have to worry about being killed every time you leave the house

>he needs food more than you! let him shoot you and your family you stupid conservative! #NotAllMuslims #BlackLivesMatter

There's a difference between defending yourself with lethal force and murdering someone after they no longer pose a threat.

ah yes you argue with the very distinct characteristics of a high-functioning retard

They all of a sudden stop being a threat just because they are no longer in a position to harm someone in that moment?

Just the next houses problem, no biggy ;^)

The whole point of the movie is to shot that racism in any degree is bad. But all it did was show that any view is completely rational if supported with factual evidence (which Derek did in the dinner scene and all they did was call him le ignorant racist).

There's a reason vigilantism is a bad idea, one of which is that it leads very well to continuing the circle of violence, which the entire fucking movie is about.
They never called him le ignorant racist; try to watch the movie with a unbiased mind. The point of the scene is to show that while Derek's facts might be correct he poses no solution to the problems and instead just becomes a violent thug.

yeah who needs court systems anyway lmao, let's just devolve back to an anarchistic society.

do you really not see how retarded the stuff you say is? now you're a fucking vigilante that also acts as a judge, jury and executioner? holy fuck, you really just want to kill people. get yourself checked out, please, i beg you, you are not stable

Those would be similar except for the fact that a lot of criminals in the US don't commit crime due to lack of opportunity, but because they're too stupid or lazy to get a real job. And they're certainly not using the money to support their kids. That's their last priority.

Rip someone off for a hundred here, shoot someone dead for a diamond chain there, and end up barely scraping by with less than you'd make working minimum wage, only with the added fun of risk of imprisonment.

I'd cum so deep inside her, Jesus. She may want to bang chicks, but she can't hang with the bros.

I've watched it before being conservative-leaning and Derek is still objectively correct. There's no solution to a problem of that magnitude that won't be deemed RACIS

I'll just leave this here

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Long-Beach-Homeowner-Shoots-Kills-Intruder--268364152.html

in the US of fuckin' A you are allowed to murder people who trespass into your property, and "trespass" is a subjectively vast term.

what's the correct solution to the problem

Legally, he was in the wrong, since he wasn't in immediate danger and had the guy subdued.

Morally? He was absolutely in the right. That nigger would've immediately gone back to violent crime after being released from jail. There's no reason to let him live.

sending niggers back to africa

>The point of the scene is to show that while Derek's facts might be correct he poses no solution to the problems and instead just becomes a violent thug.

Because there is no solution to the problem. Which clearly means we just always turn the other cheek because cycle of violence lmao. Of course, you turn the other cheek and what actually happens is they just fucking slap you again and you don't end shit.

how about whites with criminal records? where do they go?

I want him to plow me and call me a flithy niggerlover.

Again, it has nothing to do with him being incorrect, the point is he offers no solutions and just becomes a violent thug.
So, you're okay with other people being judge, jury, and executioner with you also?
>there's no solution
>so I'll just contribute to the problem

If they sent all niggers back to Africa then there would be plenty of room in US prisons for white offenders.

I mean, you might not ever be able to take out all the trash but you can take out some of it rather than letting it drown you immediately.

australia obviously

>So, you're okay with other people being judge, jury, and executioner with you also?
If I was trash who caused violent conflicts, yes.

Prison?

but why would you send all niggers to africa, but keep even criminal whites here? shouldn't they be exiled to europe? i mean, wasn't the whole point of sending blacks to africa supposed to be the solution to fixing crime? why would whites be eligible to stay in the country but blacks (even without criminal records) should all be deported?

don't tell me youre being... gasp... racist?

so that's it? one crime on your criminal record and it's lifetime of prison? or do you not know what a criminal record is?

A race war isn't going to happen, nor would you want it to happen if you actually knew what war was like. Try to find out a more realistic solution.
And who determines who's trash who causes violent conflicts?

>blacks (even without criminal records)

he didn't say this. he said niggers.

so the only ones to be deported are niggers? how makes the decision of who is a nigger and who isn't? is it based on your criminal record? does that mean that whites who commit crime also get deported to africa or europe or whatever places you've heard of existing outside the US?

I obviously thought you meant people committing crimes because otherwise your post doesn't make any sense.

well i mean, i thought the whole argument behind deporting blacks is based on the fact that blacks commit more crimes per average. i mean, that makes sense from like a very infantile, poorly thought out point of view.

but then there are other groups of people who also commit more crimes per average, like criminals. a white person has a pretty high chance of being arrested for another crime within 5 years of being released from prison, about 70% according to this thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recidivism#United_States

what's the threshold of "you are too statistically likely to commit crime, u must be removed from society"

Shit, they can have the whites too (just another hue of nigger anyway)

Why do Europeans love to pretend they are more civilized than the USA when statistics show you are poorer and contribute less to science and innovation?
I'm not American but this shit is annoying even to me.

japanesehistoryx.ytmnd.com/

Can never watch this movie the same.

kek usa is a third world shithole by pretty much every scale imaginable

We all know black on black crime is where the most deaths occur.

BlackLivesMatter people should be protesting on making the black community a much safer place for blacks instead of "white cop shot 1 black guy who was trying to attack the cop = white cops are out to kill all blacks" bullshit.

>/fit/ 131 IQ

hmmmm...

ayyyy muhammed dat 8 year old we got in the alley yesterday was cute as fuck yeah?

>Superior income
>Less taxes
>Cheaper everything
>Better universities even community colleges are better than the average eurocuck uni
>Best and most profilic research centres in the world
>Better ease of business and economic freedom
>Military so strong it can defeat the whole world
But Europe is better because meme