I'm sure it'ill start any second now

by all means OP get posting

ENTIRE TEAM IS BABIES

more pls

Quality shitpost

neo-loli? what will they think of next?

Real, legal lolis.

I hope.

Yes, I know they technically exist, but good luck finding one around here.

sure thing OP

/r/ing a loli for my 5 inch penis

I dont know how to feel about these. I mean they are great, but not as a fap content. Artistic yeah.

Maybe I can make a painter make an identical recreation for my Game Room, of this one

Just FYI, I'm claiming Aoba-chan now. The rest of you can fuck off. She's mine.

But user, that's too big for a loli! I'm sure she'll be more than happy with it.

Loli is art : )

Agreed.
Also agreed, but the shitty filters aren't as nice as the regular drawings.

This man has good taste.

Now if only I could have a taste too.

Its mostly the resolution

source?

Fuyuno Mikan, great book.

maybe in 1000 years when world peace is achieved, otherwise dont count on it.

Slow going so far I'll dump a little

Melon pan best waifu.

I didn't say underage, user. Lolis aren't all illegal, you know.

Not that I mind either way.

Just a fr end lyrics reminder

I like the original image better than this one.

How can I help end this cancer?

>implying we all live in America
>implying I care whether or not it's legal here
user, this is Sup Forums. Anything goes. If we cared about this, we wouldn't be here.

>cancer
>lists literally everything on Sup Forums
>doesn't realise the irony of being the cancer he seeks to purge

Then what the fuck would be posted??
>Inb4 you can answer

Just saying is all.

the original was loli, someone shopped dicks on it. And somehow the real pic got lost.

I have the original, somewhere in my 5TB unsorted loli external drive.

Indeed, I dont care if people thinks its illegal.

>the original was loli, someone shopped dicks on it. And somehow the real pic got lost.
Why do the dicks look so natural then, like the lines that compose the dicks look identical to the lines that compose everything else HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

thats bs the PROTECT act makes it illegal everwhere. Were fucking lucky to have this luxury.

>REEEEEEEEEE
you are not going to shopp dicks that does not assemble the draw lines user. stop being a fag for once in your lief holy shiet.

But it's not even the lines, it's also the gradients used. It's so perfect while the shopped vaginas look fucking terrible.

>
those vaginas are shopped, but like I said, I got the original ones somewhere, with the puffy cunts original.

There was this user that was a total faggot, he dedicated his life to shopp dicks into lolis. He made that one.
I dont know what happened to him, all the loli anons were calling him a faggot and (just like you, there were thousand that were calling bullshit to his shopps, because the pixels, look at the pixels hurr hurr). I think he got hurt and realized he wasted 3 years of his life shopping dicks to lolis just to derail loli threads.

I don't know user, all I can find for the original artist is mofuringu who seems to be the earliest one with that image, and that image has dicks.

thats ok bro, anyway, liking the dicks one (original or not) is gay.

Agreed, puffy vulvas are better than dicks any day.

I just asked the artist and they said the original had dicks.

More?

Don't lie. But yes, we've already established that.

and I just asked Bailey Jay and he says liking dicks makes you gay user.

>There was this user that was a total faggot, he dedicated his life to shopp dicks into lolis. He made that one.
>I dont know what happened to him, all the loli anons were calling him a faggot and (just like you, there were thousand that were calling bullshit to his shopps, because the pixels, look at the pixels hurr hurr). I think he got hurt and realized he wasted 3 years of his life shopping dicks to lolis just to derail loli threads.

>don't lie

I'm okay with being labeled as a homosexual, even if it isn't entirely accurate.

no thanks

Иди на двач

The point is that you asked no one nothing and that the original was not from some random user on Sup Forums but actually from an artist who drew it with the dicks intact, and the vaginas were an edit. Holy fuck user, your autism is on fire today.

>isn't entirely accurate

Fite me irl

:^)

can you stop arguing about dicks? kek
we already know is gay.

>enforced
It's not enforced in any state. There's a difference between enforcing the law and having precedent for the law.

>user outs himself as a raging homosexual
>continues to deny it
Also, user, why would I fight you inn real life when I could be looking at lolis instead? What kind of logic is that?

"Cheria-chan no Pajama de Ojama" - Tales of Graces doujin.

This is one of my personal favorites.

It looks so real...

I've been posting lolis this whole time. It's all in good fun user.

If only it was, user. If only it was.

I know, I'm just being a dick, user. I'm tired as hell. I should go to bed actually. It's almost 7am here. Later faggots. Don't forget to keep posting assloads of loli. Flat is justice etc.

Listen, I'm here to interact with you faggots and post loli. I take pleasure in ever (You) I see.

>If only it was
I see. You're like me then.

please more of her

Yeah. And it would be easier than trying to find someone my age at this rate, but I don't want to break the law and potentially ruin my life...

Oh well, I'm off. Later.

It is well known most posters like that.
This is why shitposters and cancer exists. Their only interaction of attention is via online.
MVP
have a nice sleep user
Like him how?

it's one of my favs too

shit quaity drawing stop ur fagottry

It's a filter, you tard.

here's my contribution btw

If he saw Candydoll material he'd probably get turned on. So would I.

>It is well known most posters like that.
>This is why shitposters and cancer exists. Their only interaction of attention is via online.

I'm so sorry for being cancer. I've suffered from an incredibly low self esteem my whole life and unsure how to deal with my social problems.

>Like him how?
He's outting himself as a pedophile and potential child molester.

today i was asked out by a 8th grade, idk what to do...