Are you against people who seek refuge?

Are you against people who seek refuge?

Why?

yes

because they smell

Go watch the fucking news...

No, I'm not.

Take all 5 million of them into your house or you are against them too, faggot.

Yes, I have my own issues to fix, I don't want yours.

Only if they're brown or muslim.

>Take all 5 million of them into your house or you are against them too, faggot.
What kind of sense does that make?

Because they're economic migrants, not refugees. A refugee doesn't travel through half a dozen safe countries to get to the one with the best benefits system. Fucking scum.

Yay! I'm alright!

This guy has a pretty big head.

>What kind of sense does that make?
You see the point.

Spend 50% of your paycheck on supporting them through welfare and other means then we'll talk

I would be totally cool with taking in all the white people who are being systematically displaced and exterminated in South Africa and Zimbabwe. Funny how nobody mentions them. Only sand monkeys who refuse to integrate into our culture matter, right?

Yes, they overwhelm the Birmingham bullring shouting their beliefs and I saw those faggots ruining families enjoyable time at the CHRISTmas market so yep.

No I don't. Please explain.

Well said, user. I gift you two pelts and a scalp.

Idiot. We have poor people in our county already that can' be taken care of. why import more poor and needy people? so we can neglect and improperly take care of more people? Take care of your own house (ACTUAL US citizens) first.

Jesus was a refugee so I'm fine with it

Yeah because its people telling me, "i am lesser than you, help me." And I'm all, "fuck you, we're equal, you have a human brain just like me. Work on your shit in your home country."

You can't make that same comparison when we are struggling ourselves. We are taking massive loans from China every month/annually to support our entitlement programs already. What does 20 trillion dollars in debt mean to you? Why doesn't China take them? Where's the outrage there?

this is why

I'd say woman and children seeking protection - welcome
Men: Should solve the problems in their own country
Surprisingly enough...its mostly male refugees. And you just can't solve foreign problems in your own house

Spend all of your money keeping every single stranger that you can fit in your home alive.Do it. Shut up! Just do it!! Don't resist, you fag. What are you, a bigot?!?!?

Get a 3rd job to make it happen. Don't complain. Give your shit to them. Give double to the fucker shitting in your kitchen. Y'know, the guy that hates you while raiding your fridge. Let that guy rape your daughter too.

But then they don't, get on welfare, or commit a crime that lands then in prison.

Guess who foots that bill, Mr. Honest Hard Worker.

I can barely finance/take care of myself and I don't even have a wife/kids yet. Why should I want to take care of other adult people? If they can pay for themselves let them come in millions, but I doubt mirgants will find jobs in Germany. Even germans have a hard time finding jobs, because it's nearly impossible to build a business with all the regulations/taxes in Germany.

Because welfare does belong to those who are citizens of your country, not someone who just went there to leave their own country behind and suck your own resources.

These so called refugess are leeches of society. If they want to become useful, then stay in their own land and fix their problems there.

Liberals thought it is a good idea to accept an influx of refugees but they're not. They will destroy the west in the long run.

Yes, because they have even less rights to help from a government that completely ignores us.

Well this kind of conflates with my point. Not only are we not better than them, we dont even neccesarily have a much better grasp on life either.

That's basically asking you to take out a loan with a 50% interest to help all the neighbors on your street. It is hurting you more that 'bringing diversity' to your street. take a class in macroeconomics

If they aren't willing to fight and protect their homeland, why would anyone expect them to lift a finger as a refugee? Notice how they aren't going to other Muslim countries, they're going to non-Muslim countries. They want free shit and will play the religion card to get it.