Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong...

Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong, the consequences are not as dire as having incorrectly bet that there is no God.

Math has conclusively proven that God exists, so why do you foolishly choose disbelief?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAB7LeS06d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pascal's wager is fucking retarded tbh.

That's the complete opposite of what it is tough.

Too bad religious fags cant use that argument since gambling is a sin

Also, the more you win from bets the harder it is to go to heaven. Its a double whammy.

Assuming you're replying to me, it completely disregards the possibility of there being a god who doesn't send nonbelievers to hell. That's in addition to it not being founded on any ACTUAL basis for belief or disbelief.

youtu.be/fAB7LeS06d8

youtu.be/fAB7LeS06d8 yeah

Which god do I choose though?

>bias outcome
>naturally bias "mathematical" proof

In a bias world, you are correct. But that would make all religions correct, not just yours.

And I believe when I die I'm reunited with the oneness of existence and become all things
So fuck you.

The machine god. Obviously. I mean are you retarded?

Yes I'm retarded, is there a special god for that?

You made the cut, take your pick

Kek

wat

Yep, Allah
But Pascals wager is a con. You cant just believe something. Belief is a thing you have no control over. It's all about feels. You feel theres a god or you don't... That's all

Pascal's wager might make sense if Christianity were the only religion out there, but it's not. It's not even the most popular religion.

Nigger I figured this shit out when I was like 18, the god the bible speaks of is not real but every kind of god you can imagine really does exist, there is one source and every infinity out there as well. Fuck, your little mind probably doesn't even know what I mean

Lay off the acid for a little while m8; you're cooked.

i want to see magic trick and i want him to answer him.

depends which god, faggot.

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

Nice dubs

>Which god do I choose though?
I think he chose Kali, because, as Pascal says, the consequences of not believing in her are the most dire.

If god is all knowing wouldn't he know I was just hedging my bet, and be all the angrier for trying to pull a fast one on him?
Also, all the gay sex would probably make it a hard sell.

>Also, all the gay sex would probably make it a hard sell.
OP should know that this part of your post especially applies to him as well.

You know what has always been foolish about that approach regarding the Abrahamic god? He's supposedly omniscient. If he's everywhere and knows fully well that your belief in him, and conversion to whichever religion you feel best represents his will, is motivated by just not wanting to be punished for not saying "Jesus, I accept you as the son of God, etc...)", then he's going to tell you to fuck off at the pearly gates when you arrive. Abrahamic theists, at least those who practice any of Christendom's denominations, are still doomed insofar as they're not actually believing of what they claim to believe. If god can know what's in your mind, you're fucked anyway if you ever try feigning belief to save yourself without truly believing that he's real.

>mfw niggers falling for this pathetic bait

>implying we don't already know it's bait

> it's smarter to bet that there is a God

God doesn't approve of gambling, your argument is invalid.