Daily reminder he beats his kid

Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s
youtu.be/ecJUqhm2g08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it

Evidence pl0x

Kids need to be beat from time to time, It builds character.
Also whose this cunt?

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s

>It builds character.
Eye gouging builds character.

maybe if you say it enough, you will convince yourself that your father cared about you.

Daily reminder that nobody cares.

>whose this cunt?
He made this abortion of a joke.
youtu.be/ecJUqhm2g08

where can i apply for this job you have

I don't agree with him on this, but he no doubt would be a good father, so it doesn't really matter.

>where can i apply for this job you have
What did he mean by this?

>but he no doubt would be a good father
>no debut
All you saw was a shitty animation and that means there's no debut he'd make a good father?

I do not care for people making a living off recording their opinions on things and even less about faggots who watch them or talk about them.

Why do you care?
Op is a faggot as usual.

If your care for him=0 then how can you care less for someone?

I think there is a strong difference between "spanking" and "beating".

Op is the biggest fucking retard I've ever seen, he dosen't beat his fucking kid, he spanks him

What the fuck? What's the issue? You don't like the way someone raises there children? As long as he's not beating him to a pulp every time he dose something wrong, and you have provided no evidence he dose beat his kid, only that he agrees under certain circumstances you may?

Fuck off molycucks

That difference being...

to

Easy.
I do not care about him but I hope you faggots die. Preferably in a fire, but whatever works.

Harmless slaps on the butt vs fist in the face

That's caring user.

I watch the video. He says under certain circumstances it's okay to spank children. Show me evidence of him filling in his kid?

>Harmless slaps
Thing is, many studies have shown they have a horrible effect on mental health and development of children.

Clearly you didn't. I'm not going to transcribe it, but he said something along the lines of "as a parent I know from experience..." and "I have a screaming 8 year old who otherwise wouldn't listen"

You should look up the definition some time. Then kill yourself. Actually just kill yourself.

He doesn't beat his son you twazzock. He only said that under certain situations it was ok to spank your child.

I agree with him that, while beating your kid is wrong and serves no purpose, a spanking can be constructive in a situation where the child is unwilling to listen to reason.

Seriously, why are you shilling so hard against a rational and respectable youtuber?

>a horrible effect on mental health and development of children.
Like... a spanking fetish?

I'll transcribe it, I have the time.
"well, look, righ, I have been the person in the position where I've had a screaming tangent* five-year-old who is not in any way interested in listening to reason and not in any way doing as they are told to do /for their own benefit/, if you can think of a way of solving that without spanking that kid, then fine, but frankly I think that sometimes it's necessary because, sometimes, kids are kids."
*I have no idea what that word is, it sounds similar
TL;DR he spanks his kid and he's proud of it.

>respectable

Could be a side effect actually, could be even more fucked up.

You don't care FOR them, but you do care ABOUT them. If you didn't, you wouldn't mind their future regardless of what it might be, but you want them to die, so you care, even just a little bit.

Those studies were flawed in that they did not take into account the motivation for the spankings. A spanking done purely for the catharsis of the parent is harmful to the child, however a spanking done in specific situations where the child is behaving irrationally and the only way to stop them is to spank them is not damaging.

Also, many of those studies were funded or even carried out by groups dedicated to stopping child abuse which, while a noble cause, puts them in a position of great bias.

Prove me wrong dubs nigger.

who cares he's a retard

only 17 year old cucks watch his garbage videos and they probably want to fuck him

>however a spanking done in specific situations where the child is behaving irrationally and the only way to stop them is to spank them is not damaging.
Since my position is backed by most experts, you'd have to provide a study of your own to back you up. 'cause that sound like it's just something people say to themselves as an excuse.

This dude has been dead for thousands of years, how do you know?

My apologises, listened to like 30 seconds and assumed

>rational
hahaahahahhahaahha

that and he supports racism, homophobia, and misogyny. people like him should really be banned from the internet, they inspire such hatred in white males.

>Study is flawed
>b-but they are experts!

A study done by people whos world view is that spanking is wrong might come to some conclusions that spanking is wrong

I don't think any study is able to point out more than correlations between spankings and negative effects on mental health and development. That correlation could be a causation, but could also not be.

I personally doubt that spanking in itself would damage a child, but I'd find it realistic to assume higher frequency in spanking is correlated to some other, fundamentally harmful way of raising children (not showing love/respect, not being patient...)

Zoe Quinn detected

Bet you didn't read the rest of my post. Besides the point that spanking should only be employed as a last resort when nothing else has worked. Generally in my experience as a parent simply ignoring the child's tantrum is usually enough to stop it because attention was the goal of the tantrum to begin with.

However there are rare situations where the child has done something or continues to do something so abhorrent that physical punishment is the only way to drive home that what they've done is wrong and has consequences. I'm not saying it's good for them, but coddling them and ignoring the negative trend in behavior is just as bad if not worse.

Who fucking cares. Who wasn't spanked as a kid when they misbehaved? I don't consider spanking "child abuse" or "beating" their children.

Prove me wrong non-dubs nigger.

These are all reasons why Sup Forums should love him.

>Study is flawed
As opposed to your 5 line post on an anonymous imageboard witch is totally flawless.
I have studies behind me, you have a bunch of rednecks and your feelings. Even if they were flawed, you'd have to provide one that isn't. And I can say exactly the same about anything you say, that you assume beating kids is justifiable and just spout arguments to back that up.

Doublenigger detected. Prove your points or begone from this place.

misogynist pig detected

She is a strong independant woman, so I will take what you said as a compliment.

>Claim to be a logical empiricist
>Can't be bothered to look up the evidence against spanking children

Surely then, if you're not sure, it's safer to assume the people who went to pediatrics school and dedicate their career to this are an authority on this.
Unless by "I don't think" you mean "I think the opposite". In that case you'd have to prove your point.

>racism
Because he's anti-BLM and anti-Muslim?

>misogyny
Because he's pro #GG and anti-SJW?

>homophobia
... why?

Not him.
If we make it acceptable as a society, even in certain circumstances, who'll be the judge what is and isn't justifiable? The parents, the same people that beat their kids. So they'll just use it as an excuse, since everyone thinks of themselves as reasonable and rightious.

Ahem, this is why we need IDs to come back. He didn't post that.

But I did.

Also, please look into the people doing the studies and try to only get sources that are actually peer reviewed and even then always find out who funded it. This is the same problem that plagues much of scientific research where the biases of the funders of the research affect the findings of that research.

sorry I mixed up homophobia and islamophobia, all these facists look the same and tend to have the same backwards opinions

>Who wasn't spanked as a kid when they misbehaved?
>prejecting this hard
Not everyone was raised a redneck.

See now this is a rational and reasonable statement against the use of spanking. However the abusers will always find an excuse to abuse their victims, so the real goal should not be a ban but rather education.

to
Stop responding retards.

No he isn't. But he beats his kid.

Yea... I am a guy on the internet, you don't have to listen to a word I say, yet here you are

Studies don't have bias?

I'm not saying I have any evidence that spanking your kids is right, I just think your evidence for spanking kids is crap, I think a group of people who hate violence towards children would create a study that comfirms what they believe.

>Rednecks and feelings

You are more intelligent than a strawman dude, don't be like that

>the real goal should not be a ban but rather education.

This. A thousand time this. What issues couldn't be solved with education on the topic?

Maybe if your dad hit you, you wouldnt have been such a stupid cuck

Even if they were to be flawed, it's literally better then nothing, witch is what you have.

Stop it and go back to your cave before the drone strike hits

how else would your kids wear awesome eye patches?

"bait"
"I can't argue with facts, shut it down!"
Typical white male behaviour. Thankfully in a few generations there will none of you left and opression of minorities will finally stop.

Yes he is, just stop hating and you will see. To see the truth you must hold no opinions.

Nice quads

A flawed study is better than no study? Is Misinformation better than no information?

Do you think your study has no bias in it?

Nice quads

Why are you so full of hate?

>A flawed study is better than no study?
Yes.
>Misinformation
Wew lad
>Do you think your study has no bias in it?
Some bias doesn't mean it's completley made up. They didn't just sit behind a table and made up some numbers, the fact that several places found that beating children is bad indepentedly proves something, and certainly more then LITERALLY NOTHING
You're saying that LITERALLY NOTHING is better then my evidence because the people who'd do such studies are likely compassionate.
I'll say it again, you have LITERALLY NOTHING.

>He only said that under certain situations it was ok to spank your child.
And you see nothing wrong with that statement?

Why are they flawed again?

sargon and all of his kids died thousands of years ago man.
we dont even know where akkad is. who cares

It's right here.

Social sciences and psychology are iffy. (not wanting to demean them though, but their job is actually really hard because of the following)

At first, the only meaningful way they have to acquire data is through statistical samples. That alone is frustrating, because they only give information about mean behaviors. It's like saying "speed kills" to a driver. Obviously, the higher your speed, the higher the average lethality of an accident (1/2mv^2 of energy needs to be dissipated somewhere). But this doesn't mean that in every situation you will be encountering as a driver, you increasing your speed will increase your chance of getting into an accident.

In addition, it is extremely difficult to get an unbiased set of data. In physics/chemistry/bio, you can in theory repeat any experiment an infinite amount of time with the same preparation (or similar enough with controllable errors, which you can account for in your error calculations later). If you need to sample people, it is impossible, because it is very likely that the mere moment you pick to "measure" them will influence the result (they may change moods, have had a coffee in between, start to catch a cold...). So there is not really a way to be 100% sure that the sample you picked is big enough for your statistics to be valid, no way to extend your sample if you think it is too small, and also no way to know if the sample you chose will not bias your result (you might have been unlucky and picked most people from some secret cult that sacrifices goats to the Moon god for all you know).

This is why I see most reports with a grain of salt. In a YMMV kind of way. Until we manage to make in vivo 24h/24h brain imaging on a big sample of subjects, there will be no proof solid enough for me.

>Slaping your kid so it wont be a spoiled brat when he fucked up
WOW I LITTERLY CANT EVEN

>Tyron running away from his kids
Oh thats just fine

oh, cool. last time i read about it it was unverified.
man i love history/mythology

>Until we manage to make in vivo 24h/24h brain imaging on a big sample of subjects, there will be no proof solid enough for me.
You know that there being SOME proof, even if it's somewhat iffy, is far better than there being no proof what so ever, witch is exactly what you have to back your claims up.

>Tyron running away from his kids
Did I miss something, or is this just a shot at calling OP racist for no reason?
t. literal autist

>Its location is unknown, although there is a number of candidate sites, mostly situated east of the Tigris, roughly between the modern cities of Samarra and Baghdad.
That map is wrong.

Reported for advertising.
Learn2Earn

>I can't be proven wrong 100% so even if all the evidence is pointing one way, I'll just continue with my child beating because it'd be hard to change by behaviour.
Are you religious or something?

Nice ad hominem bruh.

That's not what that means.
Had they said "reminder this fat fuck beats his kid", you'd be correct.

he actually didnt make that, he just hosted it on his channel. try again

The fact he's proud of it says something.

who doesnt?