ITT: flawless movies

ITT: flawless movies

i'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBiI967fHzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever you're ready OP.

Million Dollar Baby

Would've been a better movie if DiCaprio had been outed as the rat. Also would've been better if DiCaprio had a reason to go undercover in the first place, instead of just going undercover to go undercover.

Good popcorn flick though.

the departed is my favorite film, lads

im sorry

It's kino

You can't tell me its not the best comedy since Zoolanderback in 01

YOU'RE A BASTARD FROM A BADKET

tried to marathon it I just couldn't get through it

It's shit. The original and the sequel are beautiful though.

3 > 2 >>>>>> 1

The Mummy, The Prince of Egypt

>youtube.com/watch?v=xBiI967fHzM

He never died

Both indisputable

DiCaprio is in a lot of kino desu

You realise it's a remake. right?

Fargo
The Usual Suspects
Drive
Zodiac
Apocalypse Now

The ending was fucking bullshit. I blame American audience, though

Paths of Glory

Zodiac is pretty perfect.

one of the worst movies of all time

Is Infernal Affairs good?

Not even being ironic

FAHKIN QUEAHS

>pointless angry yelling: the motion picture.

>combined two female characters from the original into one just so there could be yet another coincidence and so Matt Damon's character could be a literal cuck.

>add in Marky Mark's character just so you have someone who can wrap up the ending for US audiences

Bravo Scorsese

(Drive specifically)
No

I prefer The Departed but it's still a great film.

Stop being ironic.

Yes.

There's 2 sequels that add more back story and continue on from the open ending of the original film too.

correct

And here, I was afraid some faggot wouldn't quote everyone and give his faggot opinion on their opinion

any of these

Agreed.

Also this.

>The Vvitch
People who like this movie are all either autistic or the most retarded kind of pseud.

basic bitch taste friendo

Explain why you dislike it instead of spouting meaningless shit.

You misogynists probably didn't go see it.
Your loss.

Don't know what she looks like 10 years after the fact, but Madolyn was super sexy.

I always stop watching after Jack Nicholson dies.

what kind of (hopefully)trolling pretentious lame ass, has fucking NOOOOO life whatsoever that this is even a fucking watchable or better yet even finish-able movie? I mean I have watched 14 straight hours of local C-SPAN council meetings that had more drama and substance than this movie

A Bittersweet Life
Raise the Red Lantern

Are you saying he didn't go undercover so they could get something to stick to Costello?

There is no interesting conflict. It's just gross shock value then everyone dies. I suppose it was a bit scary, but it many horror movies are made each year that are just as scary or more creative. Autistic redditors just wank over

>muh authentic language
>muh religious references
>Yeah REFERENCES DUDE
>References!!!11

None of those make a movie good or interesting. I also didn't enjoy watching a baby get knifed then crushed and smeared onto a giant dildo branch.

Film isn't a purely narrative medium you anti-art embryo.

>art
you mean that thing that you saw one time that you didn't expect or found kind of interesting in a shitty movie that you clung to because you have NO culture or real worldly taste or the language skills to articulate your emotions? So you cling to it like a blanket because you know the real world of art is too grown up and sophisticated for you?