nytimes.com/2017/03/22/world/europe/uk-westminster-parliament-shooting.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got some fresh rekt here.

wow, thx for the substrate!

why?

wtf is going on here

*how it feels to cew 5gum*

he thinks there's a camera in his eye

You fiddlers! Can't you read the file name? This guy is probably schizo and noided af so he thinks that someone has planted cameras in his eyes. So most logical thing to do, knowing that one can not trust anyone, is to remove cameras by himself.

pussy

when will the rekd clips come from london? hopefully today.

>Not naming the file- Welders_start_siesta

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

What a beautiful way to end the show

story?

oooh pwetty.

hey! Does somebody want to finish this? There are some leftover pasta.
no?
Ok, Im throwing the stale pasta out.

Again… he begins by asserting– and unequivocally (i.e., without prequalifications!… or setup!)– that ALL OF THOSE to be discussed (his said “VICTIMS”!) are “CHILDREN (i.e.– and in his view!– ARE NOT ‘ADULTS’!… AND!… ARE NOT TO BE VIEWED AS HAVING A ‘RIGHT’ TO ‘SEXUAL AGENCY’!… I.E., A ‘RIGHT’ TO ANY ‘AUTONOMOUS POWER OF SEXUAL SELF-DETERMINATION’!)”! He then goes on to state, that the term “COMPLIANT” will be used to describe those “CHILDREN”, who… “IN ANY WAY”!… “PARTIALLY”, or “FULLY”!… “COOPERATE IN”, or “CONSENT TO” their “SEXUAL VICTIMIZATION (I.E., AS MR. LANNING WOULD HAVE US BELIEVE!)” without the threat of use of force or violence.
Wow!… what a MIND-F–T (to coin a phrase!)!
So!… and to clarify Mr Lanning’s position!… Mr. Lanning’s perspective thus far, is… if these “CHILDREN” “COMPLY”!… “IN ANY WAY (but… maybe!… ‘PROMULGATE’!)”!… “PARTIALLY”, or “FULLY!”… “COOPERATE IN”, or “CONSENT” W-I-T-H-O-U-T T-H-E T-H-R-E-A-T O-F U-S-E O-F F-O-R-C-E O-R V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E (and e.g., with ‘CHILDREN’S’ words, such as… ‘Sure!… let’s get it on!’… or… ‘Let’s do it!’)!… “S-E-X-U-A-L V-I-C-T-I-M-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N”, WILL– N-E-V-E-R-T-H-E-L-E-S-S!– BE MR. LANNING’S PREFERRED VIEW, AND “CATCH PHRASE”, FOR SUCH “COMPLIANCE”!

"them duke boys were at it again... yeeeehawww"

i lost

weeeeeeeeeee!!

>That filename
My sides

hmm i always assumed those brushes wouldnt be strong enough to do that. thought they would stop easily.

What a fucking retard.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

nytimes.com/2017/03/22/world/europe/uk-westminster-parliament-shooting.html

I think he got goofed just because he was collecting the cord. When the brushes caught the cord he got tied up.

Justice

Why does it say sex where the date/time are?

Meds man. Take the meds.

Obviously staged, you retard.

>WOAH WOAH WOAAAAHH!!!

who cares

What the hell did just happened?

Why tho, now you can't taste shit anymore?

man expode

Once upon a time I lived above a Subway sandwich shop. We had our bathroom floor retiled. Little did we know that the unhandyman poured a few leftover pounds of tile grout down the toilet drain when he was done the job. It sank to the bottom of the drain and hardened, drastically reducing flow. A few months later the toilet started backing up. We had plumbers over who would clear the drain, but it kept backing up again. Eventually when we flushed, turds would start popping out of the drain in the bathtub. More plumbers came in and out at all hours, day and night. All of them left, scratching their heads in failure. Eventually some of the pipes in the floor burst and starting leaking shit. It rained down into the Subway below. For the first time in my life, I felt like a powerful man. By the simple act of defecating, I could reduce the Sandwich Artists downstairs to tears. They cried and pulled out their hair and danced about quite madly. I don't think their job description included being rained upon by turds, but the pipes had to be tested. It was my responsibility to defecate, and defecate I did. Eventually they shoved a camera down the drain and discovered the obstruction. They broke open the sewer pipe where it joined the main and removed it. The city came to make sure the pipe was cleared. We'd been pouring chemicals down the drain and there was so much backed up sewage that the man clearing the drain passed out and had to be taken to hospital.

Spine buster

What the fuck you just say did even fuck me about you, little bitch? Ill have you know I have been further even more decided than 300 confirm anyone kill as Al Quaeda. I am a train gorilla and I have gone even still more sniper than the entire US arm forces. But my targets will nothing at you. I have will seen you with as even precision get likes of Earth, marking to fucking my words. Have you ever even thought so far even as often as to get away with my words? Fucking again, thinker. As we speak, I am tracing even further than as decided prepare your IP of the storm, so you better to be fucking even so far as. The even have whom that of out call storming pathetic your little life. Fuck can you are still has dead, kiddo. I can be further even as decided than anytime, anywhere. I to cant even literally still yet already over seven hundred your kills, and thats did when on my bare the these hands. Not only am I access train extent by hands, but I have combating ultimately go look more like the entire arsenal by of at the United States, and I will use wipe it to your miserable ass further even than to do look more like than ever done before. I will wipe lose would even as than the entire continent your face. If was only have could commented yet retribution foresee unholy cleverness your little bring down about of up yours, maybe you would have fucking your tongue to still should. But you wouldnt, you couldnt, and now youre goddamned too far decided as yet of the still pay, you idiot price. I will drown shit fury in you. Your dead are fucking you, kiddo.

solid read

>What the fuck did your mom just say did even fuck me about you, little bitch? Ill have you know I have been further even more decided than 300 confirm anyone kill as Al Quaeda. I am a train gorilla and I have gone even still more sniper than the entire US arm forces. But my targets will nothing at you. I have will seen you with as even precision get likes of Earth, marking to fucking my words. Have you ever even thought so far even as often as to get away with my words? Fucking again, thinker. As we speak, I am tracing even further than as decided prepare your IP of the storm, so you better to be fucking even so far as. The even have whom that of out call storming pathetic your little life. Fuck can you are still has dead, kiddo. I can be further even as decided than anytime, anywhere. I to cant even literally still yet already over seven hundred your kills, and thats did when on my bare the these hands. Not only am I access train extent by hands, but I have combating ultimately go look more like the entire arsenal by of at the United States, and I will use wipe it to your miserable ass further even than to do look more like than ever done before. I will wipe lose would even as than the entire continent your face. If was only have could commented yet retribution foresee unholy cleverness your little bring down about of up yours, maybe you would have fucking your tongue to still should. But you wouldnt, you couldnt, and now youre goddamned too far decided as yet of the still pay, you idiot price. I will drown shit fury in you. Your dead are fucking you, kiddo.

>What the fuck you just say did even fuck me about you, little bitch? Ill have you know I have been further even more decided than 300 confirm anyone kill as Al Quaeda. I am a train gorilla and I have gone even still more sniper than the entire US arm forces. But my targets will nothing at you. I have will seen you with as even precision get likes of Earth, marking to fucking my words. Have you ever even thought so far even as often as to get away with my words? Fucking again, thinker. As we speak, I am tracing even further than as decided prepare your IP of the storm, so you better to be fucking even so far as. The even have whom that of out call storming pathetic your little life. Fuck can you are still has dead, kiddo. I can be further even as decided than anytime, anywhere. I to cant even literally still yet already over seven hundred your kills, and thats did when on my bare the these hands. Not only am I access train extent by hands, but I have combating ultimately go look more like the entire arsenal by of at the United States, and I will use wipe it to your miserable ass further even than to do look more like than ever done before. I will wipe lose would even as than the entire continent your face. If was only have could commented yet retribution foresee unholy cleverness your little bring down about of up yours, maybe you would have fucking your tongue to still should. But you wouldnt, you couldnt, and now youre goddamned too far decided as yet of the still pay, you idiot price. I will drown shit fury in you. Your dead are fucking you, kiddo.What the fuck you just say did even fuck me about you, little bitch? Ill have you know I have been further even more decided than 300 confirm anyone kill as Al Quaeda. I am a train gorilla and I have gone even still more sniper than the entire US arm forces. But my targets will nothing at you. I have will seen you with as even precision get likes of Earth, marking to fucking my words. Have you ever even tho

Look, I'm really sorry about my retarded brother. I just showed him Sup Forums today and he's a little "off" but it's not cool for you to give him such a hard time just because he's different. He has "low-functioning" autism and it's been amazing that I've gotten him to do anything this week other than jack off and spend our parents' money. He has a lot of rage issues, but he's a human being. He just has... opinions. Letting him go online allows him to socialize in ways that he can't IRL. It's best to just humor him and make him feel like his voice is being heard. Otherwise he's gonna freak out and try to burn the house down again.

bruh what the fuck

Did he just drop it even though he's using a normal grip?

Truly, when it's your time it's your time. No way that faggot survived that colossal rim job.

saw my cock

>What the fuck you just say did even fuck me about you, little bitch? Ill have you know I have been further even more decided than 300 confirm anyone kill as Al Quaeda. I am a train gorilla and I have gone even still more sniper than the entire US arm forces. But my targets will nothing at you. I have will seen you with as even precision get likes of Earth, marking to fucking my words. Have you ever even thought so far even as often as to get away with my words? Fucking again, thinker. As we speak, I am tracing even further than as decided prepare your IP of the storm, so you better to be fucking even so far as. The even have whom that of out call storming pathetic your little life. Fuck can you are still has dead, kiddo. I can be further even as decided than anytime, anywhere. I to cant even literally still yet already over seven hundred your kills, and thats did when on my bare the these hands. Not only am I access train extent by hands, but I have combating ultimately go look more like the entire arsenal by of at the United States, and I will use wipe it to your miserable ass further even than to do look more like than ever done before. I will wipe lose would even as than the entire continent your face. If was only have could commented yet retribution foresee unholy cleverness your little bring down about of up yours, maybe you would have fucking your tongue to still should. But you wouldnt, you couldnt, and now youre goddamned too far decided as yet of the still pay, you idiot price. I will drown shit fury in you. Your dead are fucking you, kiddo.

that was some tom and jerry shit right there

It's hilarious after they've basically brained her and caved in her face you hear someone say "the debt has been payed" and they try and help her back into life whilst she's doing her death rattle. Scummy pre-historic brazilians, vicious violent fuckers!

Fucking hell

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I couldn't watch to the end. She lived for a while after that?
Anyone have a story?

Fuck off just seriously fuck off NOW you are making me so angry by how stupid you are being to me and no respect for India you talk about poor people only okay then your country is full of degenerate cunts who piss on the street and drink alcohol to excess and vomit in taxis and throw food on the floor because it is so bad because your British food is so bad and your idiot fucks let people steal money from you and then apologise because you don't want to get arrested for offending them your women are all disgusting inbreds and the few who look half decent get treated like gods even though they are stupid because your government only protects rich foreign business owners and you guys love them because they sometimes wave a flag and point at the queen and you are so retarded and the one nuclear missle base you have is about to sink because it is so old you are so high with depression and suicide because you are trapped in debt from birth but when you want to be happy all you have to look at is blackpool fucking tower and endless grey skies if I was British I would have killed myself by now but thank god I live in beautiful India and get to laugh at your cunt life you pathetic faggot enjoy brexit

his thumbs broke

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this sectionJust stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of thos Just stop.

He did

Possibly "Sexta" - Portuguese for "Friday"

You think someone would still leave after someone smashes a hard phone on the top of your head with a large log?

if she's alive, she might be a vegetable now which makes her a liability.

Do you just save these because you have no originality in your words? It's ok Mr. Basement Dweller, being actually social in real life is hard. Especially when you have a potato face and a gene pool full of extra chromosomes my Down friend. Kill yourself.

what a wonderful world...

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

Shit. How can thumbs just spontaneously break like that?

kek

I think it was his wrists

your thumbs cannot hold up that much weight, no one's can

he let the weight of bar roll off his palms and onto his thumbs, then of course his thumbs broke and then his soul

Fuck you and culture i fucking hate how thing are turning in this thread. I was stalking b/ before you, you were shiting your pant as a kid would do when i started doing man's stuff as fucking, smoking, being a thugs. I hate you because you are a bitch who think the world is turning around yourself. I fucking hate how the world is and i hate fucking you. I did the war, i was a marin, i was a lawyer, i did everything a man can do, who are you to talk to me like that ? Do you really think cookie are so simple to cook ? NO ! because you need sugar. So next time you want to play like a man, take a little bit more of oxygen in your poket because i on't play pokemon go everyday as you do, i never do ! I was stalking b/ before you, you were shiting your pant as a kid would do when i started doing man's stuff as fucking, smoking, being a thugs. I hate you because you are a bitch who think the world is turning around yourself.

Meet at detected

Newfag detected

>you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.
you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking ded

Do you pasta guys just keep notepad files or do you have like an online database of pastas you use? Are the replies really that important to you? I see this particular one every rekt thread. This thread isn't even good yet. It's barely even started.

She's dead meat. She had a practice known in brazil as theives justice or whatever which can vary in different forms of severity, smashing their hands and feet, getting a brutal ass whooping to near death, loss of limbs etc. Whoever thought it would be reasonable to smash the crown of her head with a huge log and she might still live afterwards is creepy stupid, but then again it is brazil. This form of justice is just as bad in africa...tyre necklacing, castration, stonings, beaten and burned. Makes isis look like noobs.

Yee haa

Oh, that makes sense

Wouldn't the bar be pushing his palms down? So to make the bar roll forward wouldn't he have to straighten his wrists, effectively lifting the bar with his wrists?

"I don't even know where the fuck to begin"
I suggest you to begin going fucking yourself